Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

susano

Leave your egos at the door please...

Yes, I get salty over lag, moves not coming out or frustrating mus.

But I would never berate or talk down on a beginner. 

So GG vets, leave your egos at the door. I am a new player. I don't know mus and I'm trying to adjust to the system. It's very discouraging when you encounter trash talkers and people who are more concerned with tearing people down rather than helping them. Has nothing to do with 'Oh I can't handle a little trash talk'.

LEAVE YOUR EGOS AT THE DOOR.

Thanks,

Are people really doing that? I know it comes with video game territory but it seems really stupidly petty. At least you don't have to babysit 12 year olds on a mic.

You see it on both sides of the fence, unfortunately. Plenty of us more seasoned players deal with newbies and scrubs that complain or talk shit when they get rolled hard. If everyone could put their pettiness aside it would be a much better community, but that's generally not how the internet works lol

For a new player I'd say try not to complain, but feel free to ask questions about what your options are. But don't be upset if you don't get a response. Most of us are pretty friendly, but it can't be said for everyone.

The more important questions are why is this bothering you and who's opinion do you think you're gonna change.

there are plenty of knuckleheads. While I do believe in talking to many and only reaching one who will change, this isn't really the case here. Trolls will be trolls. It's like killing one cockroach and expecting the infestation to end.

have fun, screw the haters. Thicker skin. Etc

16 hours ago, TD said:

The more important questions are why is this bothering you and who's opinion do you think you're gonna change.

there are plenty of knuckleheads. While I do believe in talking to many and only reaching one who will change, this isn't really the case here. Trolls will be trolls. It's like killing one cockroach and expecting the infestation to end.

have fun, screw the haters. Thicker skin. Etc

You're right then. There's nothing I can do to change that. Assholes will be assholes.