Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heavymetalmixer

Balance 1.03 changes

1 minute ago, tenpowers said:

Not exactly a Millia change, but she can now combo into S Tandem on Jam while she's crouching.

That change came with the 1.02 patch before.

Can someone please explain the Iron Savior change? I couldn't notice it.

This is what the move is supposed to work now: "Upon using right next to the opponent, if it not does hit, the move ends".

35 minutes ago, Negarema said:

Can someone please explain the Iron Savior change? I couldn't notice it.

This is what the move is supposed to work now: "Upon using right next to the opponent, if it not does hit, the move ends".

Taken from the original release notes,

アイアンセイバー     密着状態で一定時間相手にヒットしなかった場合、攻撃を終了するようにしました。

Iron Savior     When right next to the opponent, in the case you don't hit the opponent for a certain period of time, the move ends.

37 minutes ago, Penguinator said:

Taken from the original release notes,

アイアンセイバー     密着状態で一定時間相手にヒットしなかった場合、攻撃を終了するようにしました。

Iron Savior     When right next to the opponent, in the case you don't hit the opponent for a certain period of time, the move ends.

Even with that additional info, I fail to trigger the move change just for the sake of experience it. I guess it is not something that relevant.

Thanks for the info anyways.

Previously if you did haircar and the opponent didn't get hit by it but also kept you from reaching the corner, the move would never end, essentially resulting in a timerscam unless you have 50 tension to prc. This only happened against a Faust on Pogo who holds upforward.

In Revelator if Dizzy dashes forward she can't get hit by haircar either, which was probably their main incentive to fix the bug.

1 hour ago, Rele said:

Previously if you did haircar and the opponent didn't get hit by it but also kept you from reaching the corner, the move would never end, essentially resulting in a timerscam unless you have 50 tension to prc. This only happened against a Faust on Pogo who holds upforward.

In Revelator if Dizzy dashes forward she can't get hit by haircar either, which was probably their main incentive to fix the bug.

Nice, finally the reason of that change. Now, do you know the reason behind the 236H change?

From my understanding if you red RC the HS tandem top would follow you? Now it stays put (like it should). Feel free to correct me someone.

On 8/10/2016 at 7:08 AM, Rele said:

This only happens if you do it next to the opponent right? Or are they saying if at any point you are near an opponent and it doesn't hit it will end?

Is it safe to assume that if the opponent is way up in the air and you go under them that you will still ride the hair car all the way to the corner?

Yes haircar still travels all the way to the corner if the opponent jumps over you.

As for the 236H change, I guess it was simply unintentional behavior and they fixed it for consistency's sake. It wasn't a very well known bug since noone used 236H RRC. Here's what it looked like: