Sign in to follow this  
stunedge

BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift : Changes

3C was always jump cancelable on hit even in CT.

I stand corrected then.

In any case, I think it's worth noting that the curse gauge last about 15 seconds now (not 10).

Stunedge, did you perhaps make a mistake in reading the release date? CT was released last year 11/20. Maybe you read that incorrectly? I even asked several Japanese friends and no one has heard anything.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=480437&postcount=2980

If Tofu Warrior owns an arcade (or knows someone who owns an arcade) that is getting BB:CS, that might be a legit source. Ultimately, we'll know in ~1 month :-)

Its not like we're gonna get the XBox360 / PS3 release for another year anyway.

I think he posted after reading stunedge's post, and is not actually confirming the source. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

This is exactly right. I think I'll remove my post now :lol:.

I took him on his word, because he's a big contributor to the BB Zetaboards summaries, which I enjoy reading very much.

Stunedge, did you perhaps make a mistake in reading the release date? CT was released last year 11/20. Maybe you read that incorrectly? I even asked several Japanese friends and no one has heard anything.

My friend does arcade related business in Asia area told me it's 11/20 this year as well

so, I think it should be true unless ASW makes last-minute change

ofcourse, the info I get can be wrong so maybe we should wait until official announcement from ASW

so far, I heard they are just selling ROM this time in Japan, not sure if it is true.

All I heard is it's coming this year, no question. But I will take your word for it for now. I don't think you'd post information that you can't vouch for anyways. Besides I don't have friends that work with arcade related events.

All I heard is it's coming this year, no question. But I will take your word for it for now. I don't think you'd post information that you can't vouch for anyways. Besides I don't have friends that work with arcade related events.

well they've been getting the loctests out one after the other every week almost, so assuming this is the last test, there's no reason why they can't produce enough updated cabinets in another 3-4 weeks. (some one mentioned before that it's just a hard drive switch) Even if there's one final FINAL loctest, they could probably get it out to where they wanted before the 20th

I was questioning the exact date, because no official announcement was made. I know the general time frame that the game will hit the arcade (Before end of December).

well they've been getting the loctests out one after the other every week almost, so assuming this is the last test, there's no reason why they can't produce enough updated cabinets in another 3-4 weeks. (some one mentioned before that it's just a hard drive switch) Even if there's one final FINAL loctest, they could probably get it out to where they wanted before the 20th

im pretty sure they absolutely do not want major crash bugs in a loketest. its a little more cut and dry than "oh just release the latest version" because there could be serious detrimental bugs that could detract from a test designed for balance purposes. if they are introducing a new feature/character that wasnt finished recently, then there are probably still really odd bugs they havent fixed.

Carl compilation. Doing this because I thought a few things were missing from zetaboard compilation. Maybe they have already been mentioned in the carl forums. Anyways I tried to limit it to things that weren't posted on zetaboard. carl has 4 primers. hop is slower (slower or more recovery? I thought it was confirmed to just be more recovery), can cancel into special, foot disappears (not sure if foot invun applies), can hop over downed opponent (i think that's what it meant), air rhapsody and generaru cancel unconfirmed (would be pretty cool if the previous also applies). volante is projectile, start-up is 20F, full stage, damage is 560. Combo starter scaling at 80%, cannot tech on air hit, will not disappear if Carl guard, nirvana no longer have projectile armor (I'm not sure if this is right because it seems like it doesn't have to do with anything else in the sentence). jC can be jump cancelled 2D is faster 8D no longer guaranteed activation, still works off throw loop set up (break throw I guess). jB is applicable as cross-up Brio has foot armor (it didn't before?) back throw scaling is 79%.

Carl compilation. Doing this because I thought a few things were missing from zetaboard compilation. Maybe they have already been mentioned in the carl forums. Anyways I tried to limit it to things that weren't posted on zetaboard.

carl has 4 primers.

hop is slower (slower or more recovery? I thought it was confirmed to just be more recovery), can cancel into special, foot disappears (not sure if foot invun applies), can hop over downed opponent (i think that's what it meant), air rhapsody and generaru cancel unconfirmed (would be pretty cool if the previous also applies).

volante is projectile, start-up is 20F, full stage, damage is 560. Combo starter scaling at 80%, cannot tech on air hit, will not disappear if Carl guard, nirvana no longer have projectile armor (I'm not sure if this is right because it seems like it doesn't have to do with anything else in the sentence).

jC can be jump cancelled

2D is faster

8D no longer guaranteed activation, still works off throw loop set up (break throw I guess).

jB is applicable as cross-up

Brio has foot armor (it didn't before?)

back throw scaling is 79%.

I think what the Projectile armor means, is that projectiles (like Jin's) wouldn't phase Nirvana, and she would still perform certain moves. Basically, Nirvana has Super Armor versus Projectiles in CT, but she doesn't have it in CS.

I know what projectile armor meant. What confused me was two-fold. 1. It was stated as part of the same sentence describing volante, which seems out of place. 2. There was another part regarding something already being fired and then disappearing, which was followed by the comment about projectile armor. My fault for not putting the thing in context, but again, there was one part about volante that I didn't quite grasp.

Stunedge, 3C breaks GP as well, I've seen it in the vs Rachel video. The D bug, when coming up is also air unblockable, and all hits of it cannot be teched.

I know what projectile armor meant. What confused me was two-fold.

1. It was stated as part of the same sentence describing volante, which seems out of place.

2. There was another part regarding something already being fired and then disappearing, which was followed by the comment about projectile armor.

My fault for not putting the thing in context, but again, there was one part about volante that I didn't quite grasp.

I could be completely in the wrong here, and I probably am, but if it was put in the same sentence as Volante could it be she loses her projectile armor while she's activating that move? I haven't seen footage of her on screen doing said move, maybe the start up is so low that ASW thought it would be good to counter balance by allowing projectiles to counter it?

I'm just responding in the same thread, so if this belongs in the General discussion, someone let me know so I can delete or have it moved.

According to people at the loc test, kohatsu regulars, N-otoko, and heart nana, among others are there, so we should be getting some information pretty soon. Also, there doesn't seem to be a main monitor, so it may be harder to come by decent footage this time around.