Sign in to follow this  
stunedge

BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift : Changes

Hazama and Tsubaki's Astral Heats. Hazama - Senkon-Meiraku - 720 + D Tsubaki - Sacred Judgment: Goddess that Judges Man - 632146 + C Senkon-Meiraku means, roughly, "Dark Brand of a Thousand Souls". Brand as in burning a mark into something.

Hazama and Tsubaki's Astral Heats.

Hazama - Senkon-Meiraku - 720 + D

Tsubaki - Sacred Judgment: Goddess that Judges Man - 632146 + C

Awesome. Description time!

Hazama: He makes a bunch of chains sprout up from the ground ala Arcueid, then turns into Terumi as the chains turn into this really big and long snake and it eats you. Afterwards he takes off his tie and hangs it over you.

Tsubaki: Her outfit changes to an angel-like outfit and she bumrushes you. If it connects, she stuns you while she engraves Nibelung Valesti upon your soul (IE fires an arrow of light at you and it explodes on hit). Then she flies down and changes back to her regular outfit.

Reminder that this is the 'changes' thread, please take videos and discussion to their threads. I rather expect this thread to go away shortly seeing as we have a new system mechanics thread, and all the character specific changes will hopefully drift to their respective character forums.

May I request an update? Since the loketest information is obsolete now, I suggest replacing it with each character's current moveset and ability changes.

The only unique properties of the ice now, compared to normal hitstun, are that it goes away instantly if you trade hits and can only occur once per combo.

actually it differs because unlike a normal stun upon recovering there are no invincible frames which means: freeze, break, face punch.:v:

also you can't recover and move at the same time like, so you can't roll, or if your in the air move foward or whatever

You know what changed that I don't like? The barrier burst system. I don't know if anyone has commented on it, but I dislike the fact that you could possible go into a match without a barrier burst. I watched a couple of best to five matches of BBCS and was rather concerned when one player had no bursts going into the last match while the other had two. Now I know this may become apart of people's stratgey, but I think it was an aspect of blazblue that didn't need to be fixed, just tweaked; if they removed the damage pentalty, everything would have been fine. I just hope that on the console version of the game, there exists an option to increase how many bursts you can potentially have in relation to the amount of matches you're going to be playing.

You know what changed that I don't like? The barrier burst system. I don't know if anyone has commented on it, but I dislike the fact that you could possible go into a match without a barrier burst. I watched a couple of best to five matches of BBCS and was rather concerned when one player had no bursts going into the last match while the other had two. Now I know this may become apart of people's stratgey, but I think it was an aspect of blazblue that didn't need to be fixed, just tweaked; if they removed the damage pentalty, everything would have been fine. I just hope that on the console version of the game, there exists an option to increase how many bursts you can potentially have in relation to the amount of matches you're going to be playing.

A) everyone gets the same amount of bursts, so there's no point bitching about it...if you waste them up front and need them later, too bad, you now need to think

B) this is not the place to DISCUSS...this is not a new change or discovery and does NOT belong in this thread

Tager's 360B actually does 3724, not 3600. Not sure if this has already been mentioned, if it has, the 1st post hasn't been changed yet.

Also, Atomic collider -> Walk forward -> :f::cbt: -> :dbt:

Works on Rachel now. Maybe Carl also. Is this due to their hitboxes being changed or maybe the way they get bounced up? That or maybe its been so long that I forgot these worked on them to begin with.

ignore/ I was under the impression that guard crush moves give a FATAL COUNTER status when a COUNTER hit happens. I've seen Hazama's 6k (low kick guard crush) that just does regular counter. Could someone clarify how FATAL COUNTERS work again?? / ignore Okay so I read back one page and others have said the same thing, my bad. So is it only certain moves given FC status during a counter? This seems like the same system from the new KOF. Or does it have to be a counter of a special move or something maybe?? Has anyone figured this out yet?

Any news whether the 360's US release is going to be fucking region free this time?

1. Not region free, the only region free video game on the 360 (from my knowledge is ninja blade), nor should you ever expect blazblue games to be region free

2. Wrong thread to post in, read through the post page BEFORE you post, questions like that go into the continuum shift general discussion thread or, check through the continuum shift INFO thread to see.

1. Not region free, the only region free video game on the 360 (from my knowledge is ninja blade), nor should you ever expect blazblue games to be region free

Actually most of the X360 games are region free. You can check play-asia.com's prices for asian versions of games (which are usually in english) for reference. I've been buying new games from there now and then if I'm feeling like saving money. That's where I got KOF XII from for example.

She was pale in CT, does it really matter?

On that note, this is not the place to be discussing random stuff like Rachel being paler. Might want to take that to CS General Discussion at the very least.

Kain, I do believe that he posted a change.

If he had posted, "OMFG did you guys know that Rachel's last name is Dracula BACKWARDS??" then I would understand.

Just because what he posted isn't part of the gameplay does not make it any less significant. For all we know it could be relevant somehow to the story.

Reading his post does not seriously affect your happiness or waste a lot of your time (I hope) so there is no reason to tell him to post changes somewhere else.

Summary: Chill

Arakune's 2b is air unblockable....

Just out of curiosity, will there be any changes between CS arcade and CS console versions?

Apparently there's going to be a patch to balance gameplay for the console version.

But who the hell seriously wants a console version where it's different from what you play in the arcade.

Apparently there's going to be a patch to balance gameplay for the console version.

But who the hell seriously wants a console version where it's different from what you play in the arcade.

Source on this?

If anything they'll also update the arcade version and they said it's not going to be released until six months after the console version hits.

ASW has stated multiple times that they will release the same balance patch for arcades.