Sign in to follow this  
stunedge

BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift : Changes

I apologize for not contributing anything, but I think it's important to clarify something in the OP: under Tager's changes, it says that "magnetism property lasts shorter (around 3secs)." Does that mean that magnetism has been reduced by 3 seconds or reduced to 3 seconds? The wording is kind of ambiguous.

Some clarification, when you say Dive Cancel on Block was removed for Arakune, what do you mean?

Do you mean cancelling into other dives, or do you mean cancelling say j2A->5B is no longer possible on block?

DO NOT POST HERE!!! Sorry not trying to be an ass but no posting here, delete it plz, in terms of questions post them here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7387

The guys in here will comment to you question.

By the way can't someone change the title of this thread which includes the words "DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS/STATEMENTS THAT AREN'T SYSTEM CHANGES" I mean can't the mods change it?

EDIT: @ Tofu Warrior, in Calamity Trigger tager's magnetization lasts about 4 seconds from what I counted

I tried to update the title but it seems like it will exceed the length limit anyway, if people do not have trouble with reading English, you should pay attention to those blue lines on the first post and stop posting random comments here. New info for Noel and Rachel: Noel: - JA is slower - 5C can not be jump canceled - 2D is no more an overhead - easier to tech after D move hits Rachel: - 4B is a bit faster - 236B 236C have longer recovery time

Translations/romanizations for Tsubaki's moves. Best I can do with the blurry kana.

Drive

Install (インストール, Insutooru)

Special Moves

Judgment Art: Attack in a Single Flash (審技・閃ク壱ノ撃, Shinki: Hirameku Ichi no Geki)

Judgment Sword: Saber that Severs the Light (審剣・光ヲ断ツ剣, Shinken: Hikari o Tatsu Tsurugi)

Judgment Sword: Saber that Calms the Wind (審剣・風ヲ凪グ剣, Shinken: Kaze o Nagu Tsurugi)

Judgment Spear: Lance that Pierces the Sky (審槍・空ヲ突ク槍, Shinsou: Sora o Tsuku Yari)

Judgment Art: Light that Illuminates the Sky (審技・空ニ閃ク光, Shinki: Sora ni Hirameku Hikari)

J236

Judgment Art: Wing that Rides the Sky (審技・空ヲ駆ル翼, Shinki: Sora o Karu Tsubasa)

J214

System: Negative Penalty not as bad as before (doesn't really say much other than they probably rescaled all the values). Jin: super looks better (CG replace, maybe). Noel: Other than 5a, nothing else can be jump canceled on block. Tager: Body is smaller. Magnetism is stronger (draws you in faster I guess). Spark may be more techable, either that or collider is slightly slower. Rachel: 6b counter staggers for less time. Cannot jump cancel j2c on block. Hakumen: J2c(old jc) is faster. The barrier projectile looks like pot's flick with a kanji in the middle (hello~) Nu: D is in general smaller hitbox. 3c is slower. 5dd > 4dd combos on crouching opponent.

Hakumen: 6d > mugen doesn't seem to work anymore. The guy said he tried quite a few times but couldn't get it. Mugen combos remain about the same. Shippu kills two guard primer. Roll super doesn't work with hakumen, not sure if this apply with other characters.

Nu: 2c is 13-15F ish. 3c 11F ish. kurekyan (?, is that that the air overhead?) 21F ish air throw rc > 6C>2DD>JDD>JDDJ2DD... does 4.3k Voice is more solemn. Overall movement seems slower I don't know how the guy got the frame data so don't take that as accurate yet.

Even after posting a big warning on the very first post, people are STILL posting random questions/comments (although I let a few slide) when they shouldn't be. Infractions abound from now on. You were warned.

One person stated that the new bottom for this loc test are noel and rachel. Take that how you will. Edit: arakune isn't weak. It's just he is weak compare to before, which probably means he's more balanced now. Noel: 5a: more +frames (wow) 5b: on hit can jump cancel. scale more 5c: 12F, cannot jump cancel on block ja: start-up is slower, confirmed. jc: star-up may be slower. 6A: can only hit crouching tager/hakumen. head invincibility start-up may have been delayed 6B: May scale more (or may just be 22c scaling) 6C:hit stop, tech time, start-up all got nerfed. second hit has guard crush properties (means it can take out a primer). JD: air hit cause ground bounce. untechable time increased J6D: No idea what this move is for. throw: Scales more air throw: more start-up, more recovery (ouch) ・chain revolver- initiate D: nothing new here. 2D: No longer overhead, feels like it still has good hitbox though. 4D: faster 6D: faster, still low. ・Chain revolver- follow-ups A: current c. faster, spammable (not sure if I got this right) 6A:didn't change B: didn't change 6B: more knockback, maybe C:current a, can rc. 6C: guard crush, hit level decreased maybe. Can AA (may be wrong). cannot combo from D. ・Chain revolver- Special Bloom: didn't change Assault: guard crush Raid: more landing recovery. need to rc to continue combo if not in corner. ・Special bareru (236 a-c): comes out faster, less block stun. mazuru (command throw): No change 22b: parameter didn't change, not sure about scaling change. 22c: more recovery, more scaling Ground super: Damage didn't change. Guard point change unknown. Air super: Cannot do anything till landing. All character can punish. ・Combo Currently only certain character can be hit by regular bloom combo. If not in corner the combo is hard. Bloom loop not possible (the corner one). Will need to figure out new combos. ・Others Only 5a jump cancelable on guard makes her offense suck (sounds about right) Edit: ??? I read that wrong. I actually don't know what this guy was referring to. 6c hit stop is very little so cannot reliably combo. ??? because 2d is not overhead can no longer feint people into getting hit by command throw.