Sign in to follow this  
stunedge

BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift : Changes

Tager: bar charges faster (For spark bolt) Hakumen: jc (new one) is very good against arakune's cloud and 6d, may even be overpowered (because you cut anything the barrier comes out).

Rachel: ・can cancel from j2c into super in the first half of recovery (didn't specify which super) cannot cancel into regular moves, throws, jump. Same applies in the air Skipping one part because I'm not sure what move cancelling they are referring to ・More recovery on 3c? Situations involving 3c needs to be checked further, but currently there are some issues, but may be a result of weaker wind than anything else. ・air sword iris has more or less 0 landing recovery pumpkin attack distance halfed? not sure if he was asking a question or confirming this.

Ragna: 5D > dash cancel is faster, but still slightly has slight disadvantage. Dead spike takes out primer even if barrier. Blood kain dead spoke takes out two (not confirmed it seems) Corner throw into blood kain combo still works. Consumed by darkness still does 5520 dmg. Something about teching off D dp that I cannot make out. shorter range on 5c screws up 2d > 5c on certain characters. 3c > dead spike > 5b (whoa) all tested on carl.

Bang: Daihouka may have reduced invincibility. People were asking about 2d > new super, which is leading me to believe that it's not a throw in the technical sense (more like noel's command throw), possibly.

I suggest going here if you want a much more thorough, cleaner list of changes:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/blazblue/topic/2339886/1/#new

I have to say it's a good read and it even includes some impressions from the pros. Also, it has quite a bit of info in it that isn't stated on the dustloop loketest list like Lamba 11 not really getting a damage nerf.

Big thanks goes out to tianyuan2k4 for translating the Japanese players notes and writing the list.

Someone else will probably compile the data, so I'm just going to bring in the info for people that are curious. Again don't post unless you have info. imepita.jp/20091003/368350

Hazama movelist: 蛇刃牙 236D 蛇刹 214D  → 裂閃牙 A  → 牙蹴脚 B  → 残影牙 C  → 構え中断 D 飛鎌脚 空214B 牙砕衝 236C 蛇咬 623D 蛇翼奉天刃 236236B 蛇竜烈華斬 623146C

If stunedge doesn't want to compile the data (thus editing his previous posts), I'll just merge this thread with the old one, update the thread title, and just edit your old posts to compile the new data. Sound good?

6A is overhead 6B is a feint > low 2C is AA jc can be mashed for more hits I think Time up lose pose is clapping like slayer (lawlz) Win pose is spinning his hat on his finger.

Hazama movelist again: Jyabagi- 236d jyasetsu- 214d  → ressenga A  → gassyokyaku B  → zaneiga C  → 構え中断 D This is probably the cancel move hirentotsu- air 214b gasaisyou- 236c jyakou- 623d jyayokuhoutenjin- 236236B mizuchirekkazan- 632146c

One of the following two, not sure which they were commenting on. Hakumen's default color has some changes. Hakumen has new alternative colors. Again, only one of the above two is true.

Updated your first post in the thread with the 10/3-4 information. I need to clarify something though.

6B is a feint > low

Do they mean 6B = feint of his overhead that goes into a low?