Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

Hey guys I am going to be busy for a while so I won't be able to check the updates regularly. Would someone be so kind to post the updates every one in a while so I can edit them into the first post?

Lambda's gravity bar takes approximately 16 seconds to fill up. Apparently, her new Act Pulsars do not need to be combo'ed into- she can use it anytime she wants as opposed to the original.

And I think that you can still cancel a move into it.

This should make her pretty mobile. I just hopethat it's safe on block.

And I think that you can still cancel a move into it.

This should make her pretty mobile. I just hope that it's safe on block.

It looks like she gets really close on act pulsars. In the bang vs. nu video I believe she went for the low version then got punished on block.

The high attack one looks very nice for stopping aerial advance, like in the carl vs. Nu.

Edit:

Couldn't find the Bang video, but here is one with Act Pulsar being used on Jin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX5eQWpH1E

Found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQYNufpyaHI

Happens early on, but Bang does appear to get a 5a on her after the block.

It looks like she gets really close on act pulsars. In the bang vs. nu video I believe she went for the low version then got punished on block.

The high attack one looks very nice for stopping aerial advance, like in the carl vs. Nu.

Edit:

Couldn't find the Bang video, but here is one with Act Pulsar being used on Jin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX5eQWpH1E

Found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQYNufpyaHI

Happens early on, but Bang does appear to get a 5a on her after the block.

Nah, you can see her going for 2C straight after. Probably got 5A counterhit after that.

I'm going guess that it's safe on block, just that you aren't going to get much options to continue on afterwards. Which is fine.

Lamb-chop looks so bad ass, im glad they didn't completely shit on her and nerf her to the dirt. 236D is a 4-5 hit low or is the first hit low and the rest can be blocked standing?

They had to give her an excuse to have her back arch backwards: it defines her gender in the game. All males arch forward in their new pictures, all females arch backwards; exception is Carl because I always knew he was a reverse trap!

all i gotta say is thank god nu got utterly raped by the nerf bat. she was a no skill D & C spam broken character. now maybe BB will actually get decent after these much needed changes. ------- main: :RG: sub: :JI:

all i gotta say is thank god nu got utterly raped by the nerf bat. she was a no skill D & C spam broken character. now maybe BB will actually get decent after these much needed changes.

-------

main: :RG: sub: :JI:

Damn... I guess we'll just spam Windmills and Ice Skates instead.

Her character selection looks....okay. It still manages to have that old V-13 mysterious look while still being badass, but i can't really say that badass is what they should be going for here. I think a more mystical approach would have been better, something that says "I'ma chop you up with flying swords" rather than "I'ma go chuck norris on your ass"

all i gotta say is thank god nu got utterly raped by the nerf bat. she was a no skill D & C spam broken character.

i can't wait for you to lose in the same fashion as you do now to Nu players.. and it isn't nearly as bad as some people think it is.

i can't wait for you to lose in the same fashion as you do now to Nu players.. and it isn't nearly as bad as some people think it is.

naaa, it's bad. you can air tech her grab and get by her air BNB after lol wut? and let's not mention her other well known bullshit. no wonder the BB scene dead. it's a 3 character game like wait.........3rd strike.

-------

main: :RG: sub::JI:

naaa, it's bad. you can air tech her grab and get by her air BNB after lol wut? and let's not mention her other well known bullshit. no wonder the BB scene dead. it's a 3 character game like wait.........3rd strike.

Protip: Block after teching an airgrab.

OOOOOO SNAP!!!!! THANKS FOR THE WISDOM!!!!!. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE NEVER TRYED THAT *SARCASM*. anyway....let me get back to 3rd strike......i mean blaz blue. --------- main: :RG: sub: :JI:

OOOOOO SNAP!!!!! THANKS FOR THE WISDOM!!!!!. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE NEVER TRYED THAT *SARCASM*. anyway....let me get back to 3rd strike......i mean blaz blue.

---------

main: :RG: sub: :JI:

You realize you're probably never going to win if you keep thinking that? The only person who has kind of incredibly gimped matchups is Tager, stop making excuses for not being able to win, Ragna is plenty able to win any match if you're actually good with him.

If you IAD directly into 6D and eat combo after combo... That's still going to happen in CS. If you fail to do something so simple as to block after teching a throw against Nu, you're going to eat a combo (not even a big combo), it's still going to happen in CS. Every reason you lose miserably minus her damage is still going to be there, and if you don't think you can win now, you certainly won't be winning later.