Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

see, your misunderstanding me. i can (sometimes) win against good NU's. but you gotta be fucking delusional to think that she doesn't have any BS. i love the logic of that i must get beat by like every nu i come across of to think thats she OP as hell. her insane 7k DMG kombos that are dirt easy to pull off. especially on CH. the lack of recovery for anything. like must i seriously type a essay on why nu is easy to use with ridiculous high reward? i just SMH. but that's ok a whole lot of nu users are gonna be dirt garbage once BBCS is released. or top 3 users in general since they can't fall back on BS. -------- main: :RG: sub :JI:

see, your misunderstanding me. i can (sometimes) win against good NU's. but you gotta be fucking delusional to think that she doesn't have any BS. i love the logic of that i must get beat by like every nu i come across of to think thats she OP as hell. her insane 7k DMG kombos that are dirt easy to pull off. especially on CH. the lack of recovery for anything. like must i seriously type a essay on why nu is easy to use with ridiculous high reward? i just SMH. but that's ok a whole lot of nu users are gonna be dirt garbage once BBCS is released. or top 3 users in general since they can't fall back on BS.

--------

main: :RG: sub :JI:

Hey! I just noticed you're in NYC. I propose a wager!

We'll play 5 matches. You get to be Nu, I get to be Jin.

We'll both play to win, of course. But since I'm not great with Jin, the wager won't be to see who wins the most games.

Instead, the wager is to give you 5 matches to land Nu's "dirt easy" 7k combo on me.

If you do, you win $20. If you don't, I win $20.

Sound good?

Thing he's getting at is, the fact that Nu is broken and has terribly broken shit. Are you saying otherwise >_>

well go :psyduck:all you like. it doesn't change the fact that ms "LOL D & C" is a easy mode OP character. btw, i'm done with thread. ya'll can say what ya'll want. but just remember once BBCS is released you won't see ppl like goryu's make top 10 or just nu mainers in general. enjoy the BS while it last. ------- main: :RG: sub :JI:

Instead, the wager is to give you 5 matches to land Nu's "dirt easy" 7k combo on me.

just to point out...it honestly isn't that hard to do that...

all you need is CH 2c or a clean 214d, then 50% meter. :v:

Damn guys, we got schooled. Let's all change our mains to Bang when CS comes out.

With his crappy damage now? No thanks. :lol:

What's with this C&D talk? I use 214A too. :v:

man look, i pointed this out b4, Nu mainers gon justify BS ok, i main her but i aint a biased Nu, i can recognise BS, its just like hilde player s in SC justify her brokeness , 1 hit ringout? lol, they use her, of course they biased, u tryna stop they MONEY SON, just hope BBCS balance shit out lol

... I don't think anyone is trying to claim she's not overpowered. But overpowered doesn't = invincible. People that play easy, predictable Nu are just that, easy and predictable. I feel pretty bad for you if you can't beat them. (as a side note, I feel pretty bad for myself, I lose the mirror to that nigh on constantly) If you want broken bullshit, go bark up Arakune's tree, what with the 2D lockdown and the fullscreen swarm to start a 6k combo off any mistake. It's a shame Nu's easier so you'll see her annoying factors more often. All I'm saying is... That same crap that's annoying about her is still there. I'm very happy they nerfed her, I don't feel all that great playing S-tier mcEasy character. But, I play who I enjoy, the way I enjoy. So I play a rushdown Nu. I'll be doing more damage than the other Nus, but I'll be taking more, and at least I can claim my combos are... mildly difficult.

Honestly though, she does have broken bullshit, but in a game with alot of it I don't think she's the worst. Not even as tager. She's pretty bad, but goddamnit if I had to fight arakune with tager. :vbang: And unless your name is hakumen, arakune or tager I honestly don't think that you should complain about the matchup. It's pretty close to even for most of them. edit: edit for stupidity.

Does anyone think our strategy will change a bunch when we fight against the upgraded Hakumen and Tagers?

I think being weaker is probably a better incentive to stay safe, myself. Haku might be a weird matchup with his giant barrier, though. I think any strategy changes are going to be from how the new act pulsar and 236D works.

well go :psyduck:all you like. it doesn't change the fact that ms "LOL D & C" is a easy mode OP character. btw, i'm done with thread. ya'll can say what ya'll want. but just remember once BBCS is released you won't see ppl like goryu's make top 10 or just nu mainers in general. enjoy the BS while it last.

-------

main: :RG: sub :JI:

Lol, seems like I missed the fun... since you're not here I'm I might as well say this.

Go sit in the corner and whine some more :yaaay:

That was entertaining you might has well be Shinkada and whine about GG broken mechanic. Let see "I can't escape tech traps, throws and I have no bloody idea how to barrier in the air".

It's not like Ragna and Jin doesn't have their own BS but with NU its more simple and safe so you feel you have a right to complain with your pseudo low tier :vbang:

Okay man~~

P.S You’re really disillusioned to believe Nu mainers have no skills or you feel that people can’t be good because they play Top Tier.

People should realize the difference between easy to pick up and maximum output since Nu relatively caps out much earlier than the rest of the cast. I think that's also why Jin gets hate for being easy to pick up, but it takes a lot to master him. Hakumen is the same way as well, but he caps out much earlier than Nu.

I thought we were past this shit by now. On topic, I have only seen like two or three videos of CS Lambda, is that all we've got?

People should realize the difference between easy to pick up and maximum output since Nu relatively caps out much earlier than the rest of the cast.

I think that's also why Jin gets hate for being easy to pick up, but it takes a lot to master him. Hakumen is the same way as well, but he caps out much earlier than Nu.

Bull.

Nu is easy to use with huge reward.