Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

Another one.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8866521

Match order

Noel vs Rachel

Noel vs Tsubaki

Lambda vs Tsubaki

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8866591

Match order

Noel vs Tao (lots of Taos and Noels from what I'm seeing so far)

Lambda vs Tao

Lambda vs Tager (seems to be just as bad as in CT for Tager...hahaha)

btw that video means nu won the first tourney in japan lol also the nu tager matchup looks a lot better... its clear the tager made a lot of mistakes

Lambda vs Tager (seems to be just as bad as in CT for Tager...hahaha)

not really.

seems that tager has way more opportunity to close in on lambda than nu and more ways to give damage. if you take into account the nerfs lamb got and the buffs tager got(especially 22c, which will wreck lamb bad), it seems pretty good. still in your favor, but not as bad as ct nu.

so yeah, you need to work for your wins now.

not really.

seems that tager has way more opportunity to close in on lambda than nu and more ways to give damage. if you take into account the nerfs lamb got and the buffs tager got(especially 22c, which will wreck lamb bad), it seems pretty good. still in your favor, but not as bad as ct nu.

so yeah, you need to work for your wins now.

I posted that while I was watching the first round...And that first round was pretty much a Nu vs Tager match in CT. Maybe I should've edited it after watching the whole thing.

Rambudaaaaaaaah~!! LOL to the speaker :P However I... still love her ^^ The voice is softer and cuter, there are also new mecha sounds. The new gameplay is very good, love Act Parser and Gravity Field. It seems she can Guard Crush the opponent very fast :o

She looks really, really good. :yaaay: Zwei is as awesome as I've hoped, and gravity DP is sexy. And she has 5 guard crush points now, so, cool.

i can already sense full screen 214d~c to zwei c vs tager, cause either they lose a guard point, or you can probably combo that into something. any word on her new theme?

This sounds pretty safe really, since zwei C will push you out of range of a command throw, I believe. Just be ready to block a sledge perhaps.

This sounds pretty safe really, since zwei C will push you out of range of a command throw, I believe. Just be ready to block a sledge perhaps.

quote me if i'm wrong, but the tager never ib zwei c.

could be useful.

quote me if i'm wrong, but the tager never ib zwei c.

could be useful.

Yeah, I don't know how easy or hard it is to IB zwei attacks though. It's obviously harder than IBing ice cars. But zwei C still has it's push back. I still think it's safe enough to prevent a command throw.

Lolol, Lambda vs Tsubaki I was skeptical about the new 236D, but that ending made my day. "Hey, fall on this."

Jesus Lambda is starting to look like a guard crush queen. Especially in the corner. Pressuring with blockstrings ending with 214D, 236D and C zwei is going to be sweet.

Those videos make me quite happy. They didn't radically change her game play and now that I have seen full videos instead of just change logs, the interactions of the new moves expand her game play and options. I am quite satisfied with what I have seen :)

Maybe we can begin to tag the title of the topics with [CT] and [CS]. However I don't think we need topics which talk about Lambda, we can use this one untill the game is out on consoles.

Yeah, I don't know how easy or hard it is to IB zwei attacks though. It's obviously harder than IBing ice cars. But zwei C still has it's push back. I still think it's safe enough to prevent a command throw.

now that i looked at it, without ib you could 720 blocked zwei c(the range is about right) and if lambda is magnetized you might be able to 360a(360b?) her due to increased mag pull which leads to 22c mixup...

:v:

Now that ground wheel has multiple hits it seems possible to hit confirm it into girugamesh super. I'm pretty sure I have seen this done a few times but the only really clear look I have got of it involved the 236D guardbreaking the other person with 236D, but it looked like the last hit still comboed into super after the guardbreak. Hopefully more players will experiment with this as it seems like it could have a lot of potential.

Now that ground wheel has multiple hits it seems possible to hit confirm it into girugamesh super. I'm pretty sure I have seen this done a few times but the only really clear look I have got of it involved the 236D guardbreaking the other person with 236D, but it looked like the last hit still comboed into super after the guardbreak. Hopefully more players will experiment with this as it seems like it could have a lot of potential.

Hard to say. You may be able to 236D > RC still for a more damaging combo than using the Super. The damage scaling may have made the Super not as good as before, or maybe it's better. Lots of testing to be had. I'm sure we'll see things popping up sooner or later to tell us the damage.

now that i looked at it, without ib you could 720 blocked zwei c(the range is about right) and if lambda is magnetized you might be able to 360a(360b?) her due to increased mag pull which leads to 22c mixup...

:v:

So, still best not to act parcer in front of tager? Gotcha. Depends how fast she recovers though. Might be fast enough that you can still back dash or jump away, though that could lead to a atomic/emerald buster/360 guessing game? :vbang:

At least good to fish for a predicted sledge? Hopefully.

Still looking good for lamby in the matchup though. From the looks of things it seems now that we're mostly focusing on wearing his insane guard libra down and pressuring with 214D blockstrings and 236D.