Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

So, looking at the new vids. It seems like zwei B is safe on block against tager, and is it just be or does zwei C push him back just enough to be safe too? As long as you watch out for the 720 of course. Also, counterhit D to zwei C combo is delicious.

yeah, just watched that video too. seems like zwei b is a good replacement for the low attack in chains and can be cancelled into the standard d chain. matches still take a long ass time though...

That's only on counterhit I think. Normal hit you'll have to rapid. Matches take a longass time is mostly because of his monster health and guard libra. edit: not to mention our reduced damage. Also, seems like no one has figured out any throw combos yet.

What will the Unlimited form of Nu's moveset be?

Noel in Nu's clothing or Lambda?

Unlimited Nu, like unlimited Rachel, should just be her CT version. :eng101:

Very interesting combo at 2:44 of this match http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-4926.html?id=sm8917054

I'm wondering about all the dropped throw combos, you could do throw > 6DD > 2DD > 6C > 2DD > aircombo in the location tests. That also happens to be my current throw combo so I was hoping it would make the cut.

Very interesting combo at 2:44 of this match http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-4926.html?id=sm8917054

I'm wondering about all the dropped throw combos, you could do throw > 6DD > 2DD > 6C > 2DD > aircombo in the location tests. That also happens to be my current throw combo so I was hoping it would make the cut.

Looked like 236C > dash 6C > dash 2DD > 6C dash 2DD > 2147D

Looks like it's a combo to push someone into the corner. I wonder if he could of continued it instead of ending at a 2147D. Anyone know if 2147D > RC > stuff still works?

Looked like 236C > dash 6C > dash 2DD > 6C dash 2DD > 2147D

Looks like it's a combo to push someone into the corner. I wonder if he could of continued it instead of ending at a 2147D. Anyone know if 2147D > RC > stuff still works?

He did continue with 5DD > 6DD > 2DD > jDD > j2DD > 214D. Numbers stayed red.

You have to admit though, that Hazama looked pretty anti-Lambda. Unless it's just one of those cases where you've never fought someone good with a character you thought was crappy.

This matchup will be >: for both sides. Whoever controls space better will get a huge advantage. Does anyone know if L11 can Act Pulsar through projectiles? Or have a video where she tries to but gets stuffed?

You have to admit though, that Hazama looked pretty anti-Lambda. Unless it's just one of those cases where you've never fought someone good with a character you thought was crappy.

I watched that Nico video and according to the comments, it is in favor of Hazama.

One major problem in this match up is if Nu does anything on the ground Hazama can use mizuchi for a fair amount of damage. It's almost exactly like Tager and spark bolt in a sense, except Mizuchi is much better because it works as a reversal and has more applications.

This matchup will be >: for both sides. Whoever controls space better will get a huge advantage.

Does anyone know if L11 can Act Pulsar through projectiles? Or have a video where she tries to but gets stuffed?

No idea, but if she can't pulsar through nirvana (which she can't anymore) or opponents, i wouldnt be surprised if projectiles stopped her pulsar

We could never really test to see if you could Act Parcer through projectiles in CT. Since The new Act Parcer is on command, like Ice cars, I wouldn't doubt they work the same as ice cars, in which they could be hit out of them. At the same time, Act Parcer looks faster than Jin's D ice car. I'm not sure if you can react fast enough against that unless you got lucky with it to begin with.

I don't recall seeing this posted in here anywhere so I figured I would post it for future reference in case the official changes thread goes away.

Posted Image

Λ-No.11-

A -

2A - 

6A -

JA -

B -

6B -

2B -

JB - slower

C - does not change the direction automatically

6C -

2C - slower, combo damage nerfed

3C - slower, last hit lifts up opponent a bit, range shortened

JC -

J2C -

D - slightly slower, second hit does not cause special hit status, can only combo into 4D on crouch hit

6D - much longer recovery time

4D - not able to jump cancel

2D -

JD -

J2D -

236D - changes to the move where appears in the certain range and lasts for about 3-4hits

214D - hard to combo after normal hit, charge version breaks 2 guard primer

214A/B/C - added gravity meter, can not use another gravity field until the meter fills up, meter recovers very slow (more than 10sec), opponent floats higher after gravity seed hits, gravity>6A does not work, able to link into 6C on counter hit, has invincibility before the move starts, breaks 1 guard primer

J214D - cause the bound on hit, opponent can tech after, J214D>2DD will combo at the fastest timing, slightly slower,exists the min height limit(move can be only used above the certain height)

236A - Act Parser Zwei, moves forward, similar to old Act Parser, longer recovery time on stop, no invincibility, does not go through the opponent

236B - Act Parser Zwei:Blade, forward movement attack, low, can be linked from 3C, 6C, able to link to B in the corner after hit

236C - Act Parser Zwei:Cavalier, forward movement attack, attacks upper direction, air unblockable, able to link to D moves on hit

236236D -

632146D - sword appears in the farther position

AH -

Throw -

Air Throw -

CA - slower

Other

- No more special voice against Ragna

- old Act Parser deleted

- shorter backdash, less invincibility frames

- airdash is slower and shorter

Some of that info is old.

J214D - cause the bound on hit, opponent can tech after, J214D>2DD will combo at the fastest timing, slightly slower,exists the min height limit(move can be only used above the certain height)

There's no height limit like there was in some of the loktests. It's the same as CT in that regard. On normal hit it bounces slightly so you can followup with 5DD if there aren't already too many hits in the combo and if you're close enough to the ground already. I haven't played the game yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little slower. CH still bounces high as well.

This actually made her combos a little easier (BnB's atleast).

Does anyone know if j214D breaks a guard primer or not? Does anyone have a complete list of moves that break guard primer?

236D (1)

214D (1)?

214DC (2)

236C (1)

214A/B/C (1)?

j214D (1)?

So, 214D breaks a point(214D~C was 2?), 236D seems to break a point, and j214D breaks one? That's basically all her specials other than Act Parcers.

Really?

The last set of videos had a footage of her and hakumen in the finals of a tournament.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS8KGvN3VKU

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEMNcTEYVB8

Plus a bunch of videos is not that good of an indication of how popular a character is. Those are probably just one small representation of a few players. Not every match gets recorded.

Really?

The last set of videos had a footage of her and hakumen in the finals of a tournament.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS8KGvN3VKU

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEMNcTEYVB8

Plus a bunch of videos is not that good of an indication of how popular a character is. Those are probably just one small representation of a few players. Not every match gets recorded.

The Lambda vs Ragna in the first video is pretty horrible. Unless Lambda no longer has the corner combo, she could of won that match incredibly easily. I know you have to be more cautious about using D swords now, but at the same time, they look like they don't even know what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure all of her special moves break guard primer except for 623b_a. also heres some awesome news. If bang does his D teleport attack, and you follow up with the 2nd hit of any of your D attacks the 2nd hit will hit him out of his teleport.... It literally goes to him no matter what.