Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

I'm pretty sure all of her special moves break guard primer except for 623b_a.

also heres some awesome news. If bang does his D teleport attack, and you follow up with the 2nd hit of any of your D attacks the 2nd hit will hit him out of his teleport.... It literally goes to him no matter what.

Are you sure about this? It works just the opposite in CT. I wonder what made them change that.

I think it's a change to teleport mechanics in general, similar to how act pulsar A doesn't go through opponents/projectiles. Also, I should probably start compiling combos.

Some questions about her astral~ Is her Astral the same notation? In fact.....is it the same at all? If V-13's Astral was summoning a sword from the boundary or something like that...is Lambda capable of the same thing? Can you cancel 5DD into Act Pulsar? If so, is 5DD>236A>Astral a legit gimmick? And the first post mentions you can Act Pulsar in the air. Was that removed? I don't recall seeing or reading any more about it.

Some questions about her astral~

Is her Astral the same notation? In fact.....is it the same at all? If V-13's Astral was summoning a sword from the boundary or something like that...is Lambda capable of the same thing?

Can you cancel 5DD into Act Pulsar? If so, is 5DD>236A>Astral a legit gimmick?

And the first post mentions you can Act Pulsar in the air. Was that removed? I don't recall seeing or reading any more about it.

I think all Astrals stayed the same, except for Bang getting naked in his.

5DD > 236A > Astral is probably do-able, just like it is now. Reliable? Probably not. If your 5DD actually landed, I'm not sure if you'd get Purple !! or not still. I know Lambda's 5DD doesn't do a crumble state anymore, so I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work. If Lambda has kept the same Astral properties, then 236A > Astral may be reliable, but at the same time, you'd waste 100 meter and a burst if you whiff or something.

There's no Act Parcer in the air. It was a rumor, but 236C is an AA and a rather far push back on block, so it's a pretty safe tool for pressure I assume.

I5DD > 236A > Astral is probably do-able, just like it is now. Reliable? Probably not. If your 5DD actually landed, I'm not sure if you'd get Purple !! or not still. I know Lambda's 5DD doesn't do a crumble state anymore, so I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work. If Lambda has kept the same Astral properties, then 236A > Astral may be reliable, but at the same time, you'd waste 100 meter and a burst if you whiff or something.

Hmmm. Seems like getting an opponent used to blocking a 5DD> Act Pulsar:Blade/Cavalier mix-up could be good bait for an Astral.

Is AP: Blade safe on block?

The video of Lambda fighting Ragna and Haku really depressed me. She's seriously working her ass off for damage now. It made me sad, Haku had no problem doing damage, while she could barely break 1800. Haha, Haku's popular online and he's low tier, I can't imagine how many Hakumen's will be playing on CS

Really? She averages 3000 from decent combos from what i've seen. Not fantastic, but not bad. Haku averages around 3500-4000, so it's not too far away.

Hey. Hey. Guess what.

There's a rule.

It's called:

Nu players aren't allowed to fucking complain about anything in CS.

Yeah :v:

I don't like her colors as much, Tsubaki stole all her good ones ;-;

Hey. Hey. Guess what.

There's a rule.

It's called:

Ummm... we won't complain about our character's changes, we'll just note them and show displeasure.

So, here's our rules: non-Nu players aren't allowed to complain about us or the newly molding tier list, ever again. And anyone who complained last game cannot play Bang unless they were a Bang player to begin with. And if you Do happen to play Bang when you originally weren't and lose, you get AIDS. :v:

Ummm... we won't complain about our character's changes, we'll just note them and show displeasure.

So, here's our rules: non-Nu players aren't allowed to complain about us or the newly molding tier list, ever again. And anyone who complained last game cannot play Bang unless they were a Bang player to begin with. And if you Do happen to play Bang when you originally weren't and lose, you get AIDS. :v:

When i body my first Lambda, im getting up and yelling PORKCHOPS as loud as i can and running off through the tourney yelling. And that person shall CRY.

Hey. Hey. Guess what.

There's a rule.

It's called:

Hey you know what?

There's a rule, players asides from Tager players aren't allowed to complain about Nu in CT.

Oh wait, too late. :v: