Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

In order of TeH SexINesS: 7, 3, 10. If you don't get it... Crimson/black. Blue. White.

I like the black, but every single Lambda will be that color. Blue's nice too but that will be crazy popular. White will be huge too. Shadow as well. Regular is too plain. I'm hoping to use the blood red/black. If that becomes over popular I might just say fuck it ands use the purple one. Wish my brown and yellow came back though :gonk: And Kraiser, gold and white? That shit looks ugly as hell

I'm hoping to use the blood red/black.

That's what I meant by crimson/black.

That is the sexiest color, IMO.

#7 damn that color looks sexy i don't even care she's a few years old i'll wreck that shit.

#7 damn that color looks sexy i don't even care she's a few years old i'll wreck that shit.

The pink and dark red? I wish they left it alone. You know, my current Pink and Black one I use at Nu?

Ah well, at least my orange and white seems to be not very used. Guess people will know it's me =D

I hear in Guilty Gear they carried over the old color schemes... it would be neat if they did that for BlazBlue too, including the DLC. I like Lambda's default color most.

Ah well, at least my orange and white seems to be not very used. Guess people will know it's me =D

That's why I picked xmas time Carl as my main.

Real men go blonde/pink lambda.

get out~~~ Die you pink lover.

my choice 1,5,7

7 is most popular it seems ^^

CW is on today antihippy, come and show us your goods already.

Maybe when I get out of high school. :eng101: You can really feel the crunch in year 12. :vbang: Do CW still use CT or have they switch over to CS? I haven't played much fighting games at all nowadays. I'll get back into full swing once SSF4 and CS console comes out.

I don't understand the damage reduce of Distorsion Drives. With Lambda I tried that, 6C in the corner until it doesn't make damages. 632146D make 560 damages ! There is a special damage reduce for Distorsion Drives ?

In this game, DDs have a minimum amount of damage, so even if your combo gets scaled to 0 damage the DD will still deal some damage.

Getting a little restless again. Lambda is absolutely impossible to practice by yourself. Arcade/Score Attack mode automatically punish your mixup (which prevents access to her punish combos which is essentially half her game now), Practice mode doesn't provide any uses on high difficulty or low. The best you can get away with is practicing those TK Crescents. And friends forgot how to play games not named Heroes of Newerth Need... more... humans!

Getting a little restless again.

Lambda is absolutely impossible to practice by yourself. Arcade/Score Attack mode automatically punish your mixup (which prevents access to her punish combos which is essentially half her game now), Practice mode doesn't provide any uses on high difficulty or low. The best you can get away with is practicing those TK Crescents.

And friends forgot how to play games not named Heroes of Newerth

Need... more... humans!

You need some Sunnyvale Golfland in your life :333

Trust me I go through the same crap too. CPU's go by reflex/reaction, so strategy is very hard to go by. Its more about what moves they forget to block a lot. I use 5d (CH) -> 236c , they seem to spam random attacks at a distance, and the 5d is pretty safe.

You may also want to do some oki game with lambda (eg. 3c -> 214d, or 236b -> 214d). Again though, oki games are good with CPU's, but with humans you can't be so predictive. So you do need a person to play with. Bring a friend :psyduck:

Our nearby GameWorks has some fairly new Cabinets. I want to know the process of requesting Cabinets. I don't even know if it would work since they replaced 3rd Strike with Marvel vs Capcom 1 (lol?). I'm also looking to finish Score Attack mode. I can't get past that Hakumen even though he does the same thing every Hakumen CPU and player in CT did, airdash to you. What should 6D/2D,6D on block lead into to keep that Hakumen tame?

Our nearby GameWorks has some fairly new Cabinets. I want to know the process of requesting Cabinets. I don't even know if it would work since they replaced 3rd Strike with Marvel vs Capcom 1 (lol?).

I'm also looking to finish Score Attack mode. I can't get past that Hakumen even though he does the same thing every Hakumen CPU and player in CT did, airdash to you. What should 6D/2D,6D on block lead into to keep that Hakumen tame?

236D or 214D, if he's gonna block everything he should just get his guard broken

When was this thread ever bad? :3

I'm also looking to finish Score Attack mode. I can't get past that Hakumen even though he does the same thing every Hakumen CPU and player in CT did, airdash to you. What should 6D/2D,6D on block lead into to keep that Hakumen tame?

Yeah, I had a tough time with him too. He airdashes by reflex.. its really annoying :/ but I agree with Dangle, 214d's your best option (Not 236d/236db though, far too slow). That's Lamda's basic rule of thumb in any fight now, CPU or not.

The main thought is to ALWAYS pump out 214d after any C's into 236b, and even better, after 3c basically after EVERY SAFE KNOCKDOWN. Its a win in 3 situations. On block, you have advantage, AND it breaks one guard primer. On hit, well you know the drill, just combo for damage lol. And if they jump to evade it, 6d/2d your way to a rockstar :3

It's a way to control. If Hakumen is just chillin' back, chuck some 214d~c's and MAKE him dash, then you punish for good measure that jumpin' bastard :3

And also on block, you should follow minori. If you ever get a 6dd(Block) -> 2dd(Block), or 2dd(Block) -> 6dd(Block), IMMEDIATELY JUMP CANCEL, you NEVER want to be stuck there. Either JC -> j.2dd/j.5dd(Block) -> j.214d~c -> j.44 , or if you're risky, JC -> j.2dd/j.5dd(Block) -> 214d~c -> 66 -> j.c -> mixup...

:yaaay:

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypVGTvut4M Here are some good examples of what minori does to keep people at bay. Also 214d and 236236d are good options too.

i'd like to throw out that i played this in an arcade the other day, and i found that the stick was making things more difficult than they needed to be. i'm probably just not used to it, but for me, dpad is the way to go. i couldn't TK crescent if my life depended on it.

That's just your lack of experience on an arcade stick. I can TK saber consecutively pretty easily on both of my arcade sticks.

I don't see how she got better at all. She just seemed like she got more nerfed. Like playing a downgraded V-13 and saying be satisfied . Even her new moves don't even seem to compensate for this. Nothing seems faster at all. V-13 would eat lambo alive.