Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SandyBelle

[CS1] Lambda General Discussion

Hey look, your forum icon changed!

Discuss.

Hey look, your forum icon changed!

Discuss.

She's very brown. Needs moar blinding white-ness.

Also, we could never be as S rank as Mister Masters. Not without a dragon punch >.>

She's very brown. Needs moar blinding white-ness.

Also, we could never be as S rank as Mister Masters. Not without a dragon punch >.>

I like the Avatar So who miss's me :D.

okay guys seriously we all need to sit down and discuss this moments before i was going to sign up for Evo i realized Blazblue is not they're and it gets worse apparently evo talked to dustloop and agreed it was for the best since bb cs got leaked. SERIOUSLY? I must have missed that poll or something no where did i see anything about that. Someone tell me something ..

Commas and punctuation helps others understand you.

Spelling helps too.

I've never heard of this, but I was pretty damn sure CS wasn't gonna make it, so I'm not shocked.

okay guys seriously we all need to sit down and discuss this moments before i was going to sign up for Evo i realized Blazblue is not they're and it gets worse apparently evo talked to dustloop and agreed it was for the best since bb cs got leaked. SERIOUSLY? I must have missed that poll or something no where did i see anything about that. Someone tell me something ..

Nobody plays CT anymore. At least, nobody that counts. Everyone's moved on to CS. And of course, getting CS all set up and stuff, it'd just be too much. But after playing CS, nobody wants to go back to CT, since it's pretty broken, especially in comparison. Long story short, CS is too much to ask, and CT sucks.

I'm not sure why talking about the Evo discussion is relevant to Lambda. Also, I'd rather not see CT at EVO anyway. What's the point when CS has been available since November? Tekken 6 was at the tourneys prior to its release to the console, no difference here except that BB isn't as popular as Tekken.

Awaiting the flames of "LOLZ BB NOT POPULAR AS TEKKEN??????"

Nobody plays CT anymore. At least, nobody that counts. Everyone's moved on to CS. And of course, getting CS all set up and stuff, it'd just be too much. But after playing CS, nobody wants to go back to CT, since it's pretty broken, especially in comparison. Long story short, CS is too much to ask, and CT sucks.

I have not seen CS in any stores so as far as I am concerned its not out. I play CT everyday. what kills me is that it got replaced by bloody melt a PS2!!! game are you serious........... it was either that more mvc2 and i knew that was not going anywhere.

bloody melt a PS2!!!

If you're trying to say Melty Blood, then I don't really have any idea what your angle is. Melty blood is a great game, and deserves to be at EVO.

However, Kriaser's right. This isn't really relevant to Lambda.

If you're trying to say Melty Blood, then I don't really have any idea what your angle is. Melty blood is a great game, and deserves to be at EVO.

However, Kriaser's right. This isn't really relevant to Lambda.

THIS and what does the system the games on have to do with the game anyway? You do realize fighting games are released in arcades first dont you? So we should really only be playing fighting games that only have an arcade release. So lets bust out that asura buster!! for the main lineup :yaaay:

ok then....... let me ask this where would a more prevalent place be to discuss this. It seems like could give V-13 one last horrah before we become lambo workers ;D

The cave where they secretly plot Rachel's return to infamy as the untouchable one. I think they're talent scouting new electrical frogs too.

The cave where they secretly plot Rachel's return to infamy as the untouchable one. I think they're talent scouting new electrical frogs too.

LOL I was laughing so hard when i saw this. I hate that OP frog. LOL it is like a mental game because you know it's coming. :D Good thing I had DDDDDDDD COMBO!! bREAKER! lol one time I was happy rapeing Racheal when i IAD backwards away after messing up a combo and it killed me WTF lol.

Apparently, Lambda has been given the name "Lamb-chan" by Japanese fans out of praise for her being a balanced version of Nu.

American players, however, call her Lamb-Chop instead.

When I read it, had to post it.

AMERICA THE GREAT :lol:

When I read it, had to post it.

AMERICA THE GREAT :lol:

Nice one, America. Nice. I don't even know what 'Lamb-chop' implies. That she's delicious? :psyduck:

Lamb Chop was also the name of a spunky and witty Lamb on PBS way back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0

Good shit.

omfg. I remember that lamb. ITS EYES COULD SEE IN MAH SOUL D: It scared me when I was a kid :(

I prefer sexy pwning robot chick than evil lamb that... sings the song that never ends :vbang:

omfg. I remember that lamb. ITS EYES COULD SEE IN MAH SOUL D: It scared me when I was a kid :(

I prefer sexy pwning robot chick than evil lamb that... sings the song that never ends :vbang:

You didn't like Lamb Chops? I watched that shit every day possible. Over XBL/PSN we should sing the song that never ends as we play people in our matches. I'm sure Lambda would become S-Tier in terms of people rage quitting.

You didn't like Lamb Chops? I watched that shit every day possible. Over XBL/PSN we should sing the song that never ends as we play people in our matches. I'm sure Lambda would become S-Tier in terms of people rage quitting.

I was more of a fan of a big yellow bird, and a blue train :v: LOL..

songthatneverends.mp3 + loop + mic + turn up volume + XBL/PSN = AMAZING XDD

I'm picking up Lambda for this reason alone.

I smell a Lambda forum community combo video, using our new theme song.