Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slowpoke

[CS1] Carl Clover Tactical Discussion/Questions/Help

Does anyone have any clue as to how carls new juggles work after the patch

Learn CS juggles first. lol.

No one knows yet. The patch isn't out.

Loketests aren't even done. :psyduck:

Help with double clap + fermata... I still dont get it! ARG! xD.

Who would belive that jap guys were using this trick since march...

Does anyone have any clue as to how carls new juggles work after the patch

Like Zong said we don't know completely considering how the game isn't out yet...

What we do know is that his high damage CS juggles are gone. But learn them anyways because we don't know when we will get the console patch.

Is it possible that Carl's new 3D could lead to a pseudo infinite? Depending on if Carl can recover fast enough before Ada's 3D ends

[5A 5B 2B 3C 3D 6C] xN

or

[5A 2A 5A 5B 2B 3C 3D 6C] xN

the 3D 6D ends up being a unblockable and you can just reset it from there :psyduck:

i feel like more blahblahblah-> 8D stuff will be the case since they buffed 8D's proration

Where's the source for this?

i feel like more blahblahblah-> 8D stuff will be the case since they buffed 8D's proration

I doubt it considering how 8D's hitstun proration may not have changed so it still might be ideal to use as many of Nirvana's moves as possible.

Is it possible that Carl's new 3D could lead to a pseudo infinite? Depending on if Carl can recover fast enough before Ada's 3D ends

[5A 5B 2B 3C 3D 6C] xN

or

[5A 2A 5A 5B 2B 3C 3D 6C] xN

the 3D 6D ends up being a unblockable and you can just reset it from there :psyduck:

There's no way. Carl's ground strings will probably fail after 2 reps I'm sure of it.

Eh I swear your wrong and its like seperate same move proration.

Only first hit of 3d is a low guys come on

Like Zong said we don't know completely considering how the game isn't out yet...

What we do know is that his high damage CS juggles are gone. But learn them anyways because we don't know when we will get the console patch.

oooh...that blooowwwssss....

ah well, reset city it is then :v:

Congrats to zoogs for making the 20+ hour trip and getting top 8 @ Seasons Beatings!

It's possible they will have footage of the streamed matches. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kyle vs MikeZ

LordKnight vs Kyle

ZidaneL33t vs JetM

Whoever was commentating was pretty salty at how BB gets kicked off the stream lol

who was commentating?

that 3D reset/crossover was kinda glorious.

Kinda? I'm definitely using that instead 4D now for my sandwich crossup that jizz was awesome XD.

ZONG EDIT: I'm moving this here, for convenience's sake. You should be able to have all questions answered here. (^_^)

i have been playing carl since the first that BBCT was released, but for some reason i just can not learn all his crazy loops and what not. In BBCS he is probably the only character i use and i still cant learn the volante reps and its even hard for me to do 4D reps

Do you have your (D)rive mapped to (X)?

I play on Xbox and i couldnt really do any of carls loops til i mapped (D) to (RB).

If you already have (D) moved then its just gonna be all about spacing and timing. Try getting the volante and 4D off before *insert combo starter* and hopfully it all connects.