Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slowpoke

[CS1] Carl Clover Tactical Discussion/Questions/Help

Off topic but,hi guys long time no see.:3

I don't play Blazblue anymore in case you haven't noticed or if you cared.I might start playing again eventually.I kinda have no clue when buuuut summer break is around the corner and I might visit some more.So yeah came to say hi and I'll see you all again.:'3

Oh SHI~ i think we need a new 1.03 discussion thread. Also hows everyone who didnt buy the PSP version enjoying relearning their character completely :D

Ugh, CSII is out already ;_;, I'm still arcade-stickless so I wont be able to contribute much until about 2-3 weeks.

lol doing carls new loop on a pad with default settings is too funny, gonna try and upload a picture of what it looks like...

actually its not so bad once you get them cornered, ;)

hi...noob question here...how do you do that super fast air glide of Carl? I tried IAD+B+C but I noticed that it's still not as fast as some do...how do I do it right? Thanks.

hi...noob question here...how do you do that super fast air glide of Carl? I tried IAD+B+C but I noticed that it's still not as fast as some do...how do I do it right? Thanks.

Hey dude, I'm new too. Although I have to tell you that the newer discussion thread is here : http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10814-Carl-Clover-BB-CS2-Tactical-Discussion-Questions-Help/

I have the same question though :P