Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeDelmo

Did anyone else DL Dizzy and Kum while they were free and are now missing one or both of them?

So I remember Download both Dizzy, Kum and that skin for GGxrd Revelator while they were still free.

I haven't bought the game yet but I still wanted to make sure I got the chars while they were free.

My PS+ expired on me and I just topped it back up. While I did that I decided to look though to see if any new free stuff had come out for + sense than.

But, I noticed on my computer several thing I know I downloaded were not sure and I purchased them. I am even missing a whole game that it says I do not own yet I still have its trophies.

I jumped on my PS4 too check library. But, again some stuff was missing still. But others that didn't show online were there. I even checked purchase history and Dizzy doesnt even show that I got her yet she is on my system but Kum is not.

Anyone else experience anything like this? What do I do? I plan to contact Sony tomorrow about it but they are closed right now. Just thought it was a weird thing and I wanted to see if anyone on here has experienced anything like this before.

Me!

I just bought the game today since it's on sale and downloaded Dizzy when she was free back in July and now in my different download histories in PSN (in console and browser) it says different things.

I'm trying to contact ArcSystem so they can help me but it's like talking to a wall.