mAc Chaos

[CF] Match Finder

Here's a thread for BBCF netplay, and currently, the demo which is only playable online this weekend.

So the fake 4 bar issue wasnt fixed lol... 

Did they include Es anywhere? Apparently there was a code for her and some colors

We probably got like the day before console release build so they might already have Es' ground work inside the demo.

What about the 2nd to last world and the 2nd to last lobby for matches?

wow I love this fucking game -- ggs to laggy netplay today even though I only fought 2 peeps and 1 of them wouldnt ever stop mashing shit - was still fun

Am I the only one who can no longer play online? It won't let me play on net play... Even though internet access isn't barred on any other app. And I can't read Japanese so I dunno what it is saying T_T halp 

The netplay was only available from 9/9-9/11 during the demo, it might be available again on another weekend? Otherwise we have to wait until the full game releases next month

I haven;t been on DL in a loooong time! Good to be back though! I am not sure if i should post this here. However really GGs to people I fought in online sessions! 

Anyone else having netplay issues? Whenever I try to play ranked or player match, my PS4 loses its network connection and I get an error message. I can't stand the online lobby, so this really sucks. Hopefully I'm not the only one with this issue.

Anyone from the East Coast want to play? Preferably somewhere near PA but any East Coast folk is welcome for games.

PSN: SoulGuitarist1

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

On 10/6/2016 at 11:18 PM, Argent Zero said:

Will this be the official PS4 Match Finder thread?

PS3 and PS4 are compatible so I don't see why it couldn't be for both.

Which room do the US play in? Too many jp players and I have no idea which room is ehich. Tried them all, all Japanese lol. Or do you guys just play in player rooms?

11 hours ago, TD said:

Which room do the US play in? Too many jp players and I have no idea which room is ehich. Tried them all, all Japanese lol. Or do you guys just play in player rooms?

Try the fifth or sixth option. Hard to describe but I kinda checked each one until I found it. 

How come theres no CF GG thread? aw well GGs to people ive fought the past days. I have finally decided on a main, was going back forth. This time tho m sticking with this character. Hope to fight more of you guys. Btw soooo man Es XD