mAc Chaos

[CF] Match Finder

On 10/8/2016 at 4:44 PM, mAc Chaos said:

PS3 and PS4 are compatible so I don't see why it couldn't be for both.

Right, forgot that PS3 and PS4 cross plays. Thanks mAc.

Ggs to everyone I played yesterday. I apologize for my disgracefulness TD and "GIANT CLAW guy"; day one on stick is suffering.

Oh and GGs to NimiSora, who may or may not be a Nemesis alt. Either way...I still got creamed lol.

It's cool. Any play is fun play imo. And unlike nineball, you'll totally be able to press some buttons other than 4 and 1 with me.

speaking of, I wonder if he's still around so he can have his way with my characters ;.;

GGs to everyone I've played in the past few days. Slowly getting used to BB again after a pretty long break so thanks to everyone who bodied my scrub ass back into shape (sorta).

Heyy GGs to people I fought! I must absolutely apologize for anyone that i denied matches to on here(finding a stable yet decent connection is pretty lame.) Playing Valk especially on Netplay is absolutely frustrating. One small Spike and boom your wolf, human combos whiff and You get messed up. hahaha! looks like i might have to change characters yet again. Fist time in a bb game I am completely undecided on who to main.

6 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

Heyy GGs to people I fought! I must absolutely apologize for anyone that i denied matches to on here(finding a stable yet decent connection is pretty lame.) Playing Valk especially on Netplay is absolutely frustrating. One small Spike and boom your wolf, human combos whiff and You get messed up. hahaha! looks like i might have to change characters yet again. Fist time in a bb game I am completely undecided on who to main.

Join the club.

GGs to many people I've fought over the past few days.

Once the US gets there release, hopefully we'll see more folks in ranked, player, and lobbies.

Really good games to Talcro! Bro if your on here good stuff! You gave me alot of good MU exp. Also on a random note can anyone else react to Susanoo's 6C? That thing always gets me XD

Maaaan today isnt my day for BB lol! I got my ass kicked! and i mean kicked! haha! GGs to people who did! to add on to that bad note My Ps4 Just died on me :(..........Looks like i am going to have to fix this issue asap.....

GGs to people and was really good MU exp for my Relius. But......fuck Mai....that bitch makes me sooooo salty....I understand it's a new match up, but I honestly don't see a down side to Mai like at all. She's fast, can accumulate damage pretty good, seems to have pretty fast recovery. Throw in a ricocheting unblockable projectile......XD regardless I'll get the match up down at some point

So many people in the US lobby and ranked. Nice to see.

GGs to many people.

EDIT:

I may have a player room up tonight at around 9 PM eastern if anyone's interested in going a couple rounds?

GGs to quag, CROWNBAR, FrostDeity, DarkEdge, UriWoz, HedgeSledge, iHeartV2, and everyone else I've played.

I haven't seen Hedgesledge since CS2 lol. I swear we need to do an old school vs new school tourney. It would probably be more entertaining than the Dustloop vs Gamefaqs one we did lol.

GGs to everyone on ranked I fought last night. Arakune's so fun to use now (compared to CPEX). But I'm sadden that I haven't seen another Arakune yet.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, Dark Ranger88 said:

I swear we need to do an old school vs new school tourney. It would probably be more entertaining than the Dustloop vs Gamefaqs one we did lol.

Who would count as Old School and New School? Lol

GGS to BRKRDave (finally was able to cross paths with you, though I was utterly destroyed. Thank you for teaching me the trick to get the one-hit curse off 214B. If possible I would like to fight you more so that I can work on my neutrals) and others.

I do see a couple of familiar faces back from BBCS (XBOX360) that I didn't see in BBCP. Do those count as old school? 

6 hours ago, Argent Zero said:

I do see a couple of familiar faces back from BBCS (XBOX360) that I didn't see in BBCP. Do those count as old school? 

Pretty much lol. Anybody who's been around since Calamity Trigger and CS1 count as old school IMO.

5 hours ago, NineballInfinte said:

Pretty much lol. Anybody who's been around since Calamity Trigger and CS1 count as old school IMO.

Yes I think drawing the line halfway between the CS series makes sense, seeing as CF newcomers haven't had much time to learn anything lol. That gives us 6 iterations. CT, CS1, CS2, CSEX, CP, CPEX.

Splitting it CT, CS1 vs CS2, CSEX, CP, CPEX

or

CT, CS1, CS2 vs CSEX, CP, CPEX. Are the only ways that seem to make sense.

But we could also do CT vs CS vs CP.

10 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Yes I think drawing the line halfway between the CS series makes sense, seeing as CF newcomers haven't had much time to learn anything lol. That gives us 6 iterations. CT, CS1, CS2, CSEX, CP, CPEX.

Splitting it CT, CS1 vs CS2, CSEX, CP, CPEX

or

CT, CS1, CS2 vs CSEX, CP, CPEX. Are the only ways that seem to make sense.

But we could also do CT vs CS vs CP.

Oh yeah man. All of these are very good options.

old school vs new school sounds like a stomp in the nuts... old school would totally win.