mAc Chaos

[CF] Match Finder

Split it by who they main. You can draw the line after cs1/2 to make it somewhat even as far as cast if cs1/2 splits the characters in half. That would be fair. You would have old mixed with new.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, DJ_Blactricity said:

Split it by who they main. You can draw the line after cs1/2 to make it somewhat even as far as cast if cs1/2 splits the characters in half. That would be fair. You would have old mixed with new.

That's definitely an interesting way to do it. 

On 11/16/2016 at 6:25 PM, DJ_Blactricity said:

So where would Nu/Lambda fall in for old vs new?

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, DJ_Blactricity said:

Hmm...that sounds interesting. I'd be willing to drop $100 into the pot for the winning team if we can find someone to stream this and get enough players.

Should we do 5 v 5?, 10 v 10?, or more v more???

Bit off-topic, but does anyone know what stage(s) online are least likely to cause any additional lag? I just got on for the first time tonight.

Probably still the duel coliseums are good for matches online. How ideal? Not certain. other than that I'm not sure and don't want to make an uneducated guess.

Ggs to the chaps I fought tonight. think I'm done with bb finally. Not even playing Rachel gives me an inkling of satisfaction, and losing matches just isn't motivating me to change my play like at all. Nine was super fun but the novelty wore off. It's been a good 7 years though, tons of great fighters and I hope you guys keep fighting until the very end! :D

I know no one cares lol but it just feels like a relief to finally say it!

BUT I do have a request, if you guys do do this old vs new thing please stream it. Honestly if it goes down, the matches should definitely be on the front page.

(Also if any of you guys play smite, feel free to add me! :333 cheers)

Not that much activity here, is it because of the Discord thing? If so, anyone got the link to the discord?

Anyways Ggs to everyone I fought last night. Except for the one player that kept on calling everyone he played a scrub. I'll leave out names to maintain civility.

GGs to people I fought in the past weeks. Been having a character crisis as of late........but I think I now know what I want to do. It's gonna be different for me.....but I think I can pull through. It's time to learn someone completely brand new.

Been a month or two since I last played but ggs Kyros(?) and HENJIN AFK for helping me get back into this game.

GGs to the people I have fought I think I have been getting better but my execution and blockstrings still suck.

Wanting to learn characters that I know might prove a 5:5 matchup for Izayoi as well as wanting subs is also distracting me so that doest help my cause lol

Btw, how come this thread is so dead?

This thread still active? Could always use ass whoopings to help me get better. :D

Real Talk SKD you ain't no Jin player, and now you think you're a Jin Player cause u was mashing on yo stick like a rugrat and found out a glitch, you tryna rap battle me bitch, fighting games are ez i'm Jin Kisaragi