Sign in to follow this  
Eshi

[BBCF] Amane Nishiki Combo Thread

9rTVV.png

Information
  • If you'd like to contribute, please feel free to do so! Just post the combos you created, but please write them properly. If you are unsure on how to write combos properly, then read the wiki page here. Make sure to read the Notation Used section in this post so that you understand the specific notations used for CHARACTER. Also refrain from using move names and abbreviations.
  • Please refrain from going off topic in this thread. This thread is for posting of combos only.
  • Only the most optimal combos will be listed in this thread.

Collapsed: General Notations Used:

Midscreen

Normal Starters

- 2A > 2B > 5B > 1C > 5D > 236C (1952) 

- 2A air hit > 5B > 5C [2] > 6C [1] > 236D~A or B > 5B > 5C [2] > 6C [2] > 236A > jC [2] > j6C [2] > j2B > j236A > j2C [2] > j236C (3547)

- 6B Fatal CH > jC [2] > j236A > jB > land > 2B > 6B > jC [2] > j236A > jB > 2B > 6B > jC [2] > j236A > j2C [1] > j236C (3512)

Throw Starters

- B+C > 236DD > dash 5C [1] > 6C [2] > 236D~A or B > dash 5B > 5C [2] > 6C [2] > 236A > jC [2] > j6C [2] > j2B > j236A > j2C [2] > j236C (3502)

- B+C > 236D~C > dash 2C > 6C[2] > 214A > j2B > j236A > jB > 5B > 4C > 6C [1] > 236D~B (3018)

- Air B+C > land > 5B > 5C [2] > 6C [2] > 236A > jC [2] > j6C [2] > j2B > j214A > j2C [2] > j236C (3129)

Special Starters
- 214C CH > 6C [2] > 236D~A or B > 5B > 5C [2] > 6C [2] > 236A > jC [2] > j6C [2] > j2B > j236A > j2C [2] > j236C (3712)

Overdrive Starters
-

Near-Corner

Normal Starters
-

Throw Starters
-

Special Starters
-

Overdrive Starters
-

Corner
Normal Starters

-

Throw Starters

Special Starters
-

Overdrive Starters
-

While this thread is still under construction, I would like to point out some things. Amane's average damage has shot up hugely in this game, but as a general rule grounded combos are better than longer air routes. The trajectory on his air C attacks changed quite a bit so j6C [2] > j2C is a lot harder to land consistently, and jB > jC is impossible to end combos with now.

And for anyone interested, Inagi is maintaining a huge evernote with Amane combos. It's all in Japanese but relatively simple to understand and I'll eventually transcribe all I can to here.

I transcribed few combos on the Wiki page from the Evernote with the table format. I encourage other people do the same since adding new entries is pretty easy by copy-pasting the empty rows and filling in the data between the " || "'s for correct columns.

I do have to mention that I don't own any consoles so I can't test anythin out in CF; please fix any mistakes you notice in transcripts (eg. j.236A instead of j.214A) or notes (eg. knockdown info, the purpose of combo) and if you want to be of great help, fill out the Heat, Difficulty and Works on columns.

Suggestions and feedback on the formatting are welcome too, for example:

• Heat Gain section could be replaced with Drill Level or Drill Gain since if the combo builds a significant amount of meter, it can be mentioned in the notes.
  • I omitted the number of hits of a normal/special if it used the full amount (like 5B(3) and j.C(2)  --->  5B and j.C) to save space, but the original Evernote lists all hits (without brackets).
  • One thing that could make the lists easier to read would be listing specials with their names (eg. Raibu, Gosei), but all the Zettou variations might make it more complex than it really needs to be.

Sign in to follow this