Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

Weiss

? Shouken Zein (Wear/Disguise Blade ?, probably "Arm Oneself with (Hidden) Blades"?, changes Weiss's bare-handed attacks into sword attacks, likely granting them more range and or power.

Input is 22 A/B/C. Does increase range and power slightly, is a requirement for her critical heart aswell.

? Kyoshuuken Meteora (Great Attack Blade Meteor, "summon large sword and ride it diagonally downwards in the air"-super which comes out quickly and travels far, seen in the vs. Kira fight)

Input is either hcb A+B or 360 A+B in the air, both seem to work just fine.

Critical heart input seems to be 720 A+B with sword equipped.

It's the only way I've gotten it to work so far. It may be a different input but 720 works.

Weiss's moves and fighting style look and sound awesome. Does the Arm oneself with hidden blades move have a time limit for it's effect? Kinda like Blood Kain or something like that?

Ok I was just curious about that. So far I'm really liking her and Lilica. Lilica is my favorite character in AH and she looks even more awesome in this one. Does anyone know if she's gotten anything new or if she's changed much in AH3?

she's changed quite a bit in ah3. her accel movement input (236 and 214) changed to 66 and 44. 5C is a new move, 236 A/B/C are new. almost all bnb's from S!AH2 have changed a little to incooperate the new stuff. btw, i main Lilica.

she's changed quite a bit in ah3.

her accel movement input (236 and 214) changed to 66 and 44.

5C is a new move, 236 A/B/C are new.

almost all bnb's from S!AH2 have changed a little to incooperate the new stuff.

btw, i main Lilica.

Awesome. I noticed some of her moves looked different in the videos. I like that her accel movement is now a double tap instead of a quarter circle input. She sounds great as usual. Thanks.

Everyone knows Fiona's overpowering, even when she was proclaimed to be a "fake" mid-boss. Now the damage rate has increased in AH3, she may as well be God-tier with Kira.

That's really strange, cause I have yet to see her win a match.

...like, ever.

That's really strange, cause I have yet to see her win a match.

...like, ever.

That's because she is basically the worse character in the game.

Everyone knows Fiona's overpowering, even when she was proclaimed to be a "fake" mid-boss. Now the damage rate has increased in AH3, she may as well be God-tier with Kira.

That's because she is basically the worse character in the game.

:psyduck:

Nothing's gonna stop me from playing her but, seriously, what?

What :v:

The new Tyr Arcana seems pretty ridiculous, here's a link for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNQfCfVtFvA

Big characters beware

That's Weiss's arcana/geist right? He did abuse the crap out of that super. I guess the bigger characters will have a tough time with that thing. But the other guy did fall for it a few too many times.

People don't seem to realize that NOBODY runs that on ANY OTHER CHARACTER so I dunno why people aren't hating on Cathy for being garbage rather than hating on a gimmick that only works on Cathy.

Seems like it. That move would just whiff on any other character at close range right? If it only works on that one character then it's not that big of a deal right? Just unfortunate for her but it doesn't seem unfair or anything. Kinda like how several characters have combos that can only be done on tager because of his size.