Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

Prior to me getting mad for not picking water to counter-arcana rei's schar, I was thinking that Ice might of been good too.

Ice Scharl is pretty lol. You don't need to use j.6C anymore since you have ice dash. You pretty much don't need to jump anymore. dash 5B is too good for anti-air

Honestly...

This is porbably one of the best tie-ins for a fighting game I've ever seen, NO LIE.

- First off, even though they want to make a portable ver of their franchise, they're not trying to hurt the core game by trying to cram an awesome game onto something that DOESN'T work as well as it could (looking at you BB: Portable)

- The system seems to be pretty fun and deep enough to engauge all kinds of players

- Oh, a story mode (insta-win)

Also this plays outwell from a business stand point. Moe, visual novels, cell games, and card games are all insanely popular, by combining this multiple elements you're bound to get a few new comers and expand the fanbase (i.e. *plays Card of Glory* "Wow I enjoy this game alot, I'd sure love to play their original title" *goes to play AH3 in a arcade* "Hmm I'm not very good at this, but it was still fun and I may enjoy causally playing it from time to time")

I'm only sad that 1. still no 2 for US v.v 2. no port of 3 in sight ; -; and 3. I won't be able to play Card of Glory unles it gets a DS/PSP port :gonk:

3'll get announced for consoles probably some time in late summer or mid fall. Probably will be released in early 2011. Probably.

Probably for the PS3 and the 360. Probably.

To be honest, I don't think AH3 will ever get a console release.

Not popular enough? I'd love to play this game since it's not even available around here. :psyduck:

I think Furix might be right... If anyone's played Arcana Heart 2, the console port was just horrible. It lagged like Hell and wasn't very pleasing. They probably would if Arcana Heart gets more support though, hopefully... I think Arcana Heart 3 looks fabulous.

A ps3 port would definitely be nice, but till then i can just live with playing at the arcade.

hopefully if they do a port it won't be half assed when it comes to the patch coming out too.

Those were some good matches you posted Shining Aquas. Thanks

People are starting to get pretty good with Scharlachrot now. Also, people are finally picking the Halo Arcana. Mildred goes well with any character. lol Sadly, I have yet to see anyone pick the Fenrir Geist. It's got some damn good moves. The mortar super and Arcana Blaze for it are devastating.

Also, has anyone in this forum actually played the game? I've gotten to play it several times now with my multiple trips to Texas. Someone has also personally bought a copy and brings it to Maryland monthly tournaments now.

The character I play the most now is Eko. She's alotta fun.The Luck Arcana is much better than I thought. I often pick that one with her. I'm still trying to find out the best Arcana for Eko. I've found 3 that are pretty good so far.