Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

Damn, Mei Fang looks fun :keke:

Especially when you thrown in ZA WARUDO and pull some Dio Shenanigans (Minus throwing knives and dropping steamrollers on you). She looks like she has to do a bit extra work compared to some other characters so far though.

Damn, Mei Fang looks fun :keke:

Especially when you thrown in ZA WARUDO and pull some Dio Shenanigans (Minus throwing knives and dropping steamrollers on you). She looks like she has to do a bit extra work compared to some other characters so far though.

I played the first game, Mei Fang really needed combos for her damage, but she could be used really well

How is Akane is AH3? I heard she was beast in AH2. Are there any good vids of her out there?

Yeah, the shoto franchise character is top. This was completely unexpected.

Oh gawd, already hatin' on my Heart.

Heart's always been top, been like that for 3 games :3 and too late!

I have some other channels here, don't worry. I'll be sure to post them later. Yes, I'm lazy as fuck.

EDIT: Someone told me there's a AH3 stream occuring: http://pt-br.justin.tv/mrrayza

Is there an AH2 (PS2 port, only way of playing. :\) -> AH3 changelist? I wanna see if I can mess around with Nazuna/Heart in AH2 to get an idea of how to play with them in AH3.

Is there an AH2 (PS2 port, only way of playing. :\) -> AH3 changelist? I wanna see if I can mess around with Nazuna/Heart in AH2 to get an idea of how to play with them in AH3.

The AH2 port was (very) buggy, with major slowdowns among other things. I don't think it's worth practicing anything in.

I'm so hyped for this! I got the first one, and thought it was really good, but then the second one never came out...Then again, apparently it sucked after reading this thread, so I guess yay?

But it just looks so good. Might have to use Fiona again...although, probably pick a new main with all the new characters :P

yeah i was watching some vids on 3 looks badass. I'm glad its going to be online, I was always looking to play AH2 more but i got tired of playing it by myself.

I'm so hyped for this! I got the first one, and thought it was really good, but then the second one never came out...Then again, apparently it sucked after reading this thread, so I guess yay?

But it just looks so good. Might have to use Fiona again...although, probably pick a new main with all the new characters :P

yeah second one sucked pretty bad I burned my copy and it was just lagtastic like playing the first Air Tolenico. I got attached to May Fang cause she reminded me of a gundam lol

I have two questions: who's the girl with the suitcase? and what does she play like?

i only know a handful of people who are getting this game

i'll join u guys if i can nab this game for free :)