Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

What, you're relating Zenia with Venom too? :lol:

No because I haven't seen her playing :v:

Liselotte, I have and she's definitely ZATO-SAMA~ with a robot instead of a black blob called eddie :v:

Yesterday I was watching some AH3 stuff (yeah, of MAH Kira <3). I didn't remember her dealing THAT damage in the very first AH (never tried 2nd one lololol), but again, I suck using her :vbang: (will keep on using her, even though my experience with grapplers is... uh, limited).

Probably won't import it until it's been out for a week or so.

Just in case any horrendous glitches or bad port show up....or western release announced.

Fiona with Ice, yeah this is gonna be hard road to climb.

Yesterday I was watching some AH3 stuff (yeah, of MAH Kira <3). I didn't remember her dealing THAT damage in the very first AH (never tried 2nd one lololol), but again, I suck using her :vbang: (will keep on using her, even though my experience with grapplers is... uh, limited).

Everybody does more damage in AH3... except Heart, who doesn't do damage at all. From what I've seen, every character can kill in 2-3 combos.

I'll probably will buy the AH3 port for PS3. And it seems Ask Sys will do justice where AH1 port failed miserably. (I mean, no VA for story in AH1... WTF)

Something about Sony telling them that it's either english voice acting or nothing. Even if it was that, I don't believe it and I still find it a dumb move.

That makes no sense at all, given that the battle voices are still Japanese. Not that Sony makes sense all the time though; look at the PS3's shrinking feature list. Oh well.

On topic, everything I have heard about how balanced AH3 is impresses me. I'd prefer if someone went ahead and ruined it for me, unless it's true.

I always had a main character complex when it comes to playing fighting games and the habit is off and on. So far I'm thinking about continuing my Akane now that third installment will be available but the roster is slightly bigger with two characters who are also just as appealing. Weiss and Scharlachrot. Weiss seems alright at times but I don't see enough Scharlachrot love. What are Scharlachrot pros and cons and how difficult is her learning curve?

Scharlachrot is a bit awkward in comparison to other characters, once you get over that it's pretty easy.

Or atleast that's what I'm told by our schar player.

Pros:

long range

can cover large areas of the screen easily

can set trap orbs up in corners to create good mixups

long hit stun off of chain explosions

fast overheads off of j.a, j.b

cons:

can be difficult to get away from fast characters that manage to stay on you.

wait has this game even been announced for US yet?

Why are you worried? If this shit doesn't arrive here officially, you can just import the JP version and you'll be able to play it like a MAD MAN.

Something about Sony telling them that it's either english voice acting or nothing. Even if it was that, I don't believe it and I still find it a dumb move.

I'd find it to be true since they have the most retarded-ass localization policies (which still doesn't make sense with guilty gear and all). It's why Record of Agarest War only saw a digital release on PS3

EDIT: and with Battle Fantasia

Dunno if this was posted already so don't rape me.

"Arcana Heart 3: Akane あかね Combo, Mixups, and Setups Video"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUj8QPdnzqs&videos=B4_OVlsBy5I

What a great video of her ability. Plus all the money shots she had. I laughed so much after she panicked about her dog ears being exposed. It was rather cute.

Thank you for the info on Schar Lastblade. I guessed some of it correctly after looking at 5 videos but I wish there was some more of her. Anyone have a channel of using solely her? It's a selfish request but I'm even more drawn to using her then the rest of cast.

Why are you worried? If this shit doesn't arrive here officially, you can just import the JP version and you'll be able to play it like a MAD MAN.

importing costs a lot man

Play Asia doesn't say the same :v:

Better importing at Amiami. They usually give bonus telecards too, and sometimes are cheaper.

I am just going to assume there is no region locking problems then? I could import this and play it on an american ps3/360? I want to make sure.

Never any locks on PS3 games. So importing those are fine and totally common. 360 is a different story and it's a game by game basis of finding out.