Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

Wait, if there's a 16:9 option, why would they even have the filler bars? Does it stretch or what?

I was thinking they may have done it MvC2 style when they released it on XBA. I seen a video of AH3 played at some japanese event where they used 16:9 and it looked pretty slick.

They will actually make a 16:9 version of all characters, stages, etc. So basically, you'll have the 4:3 version and the 16:9 version of the game, literally. And some people said that the 16:9 game actually made some stuff weird in-game, like Petra's projecttiles. However, all of that should be fixed until the actual Console version, or so I would like to believe. Since we are talking about Arcsys, it probably will.

define "play like gg"

I'd say it plays like a "good game" lolpuns.

He might mean, normals that gatling, air dashes, forward running etc. So really when I hear someone ask "Does it play like gg?" what I really hear is "does it not play like SF?".

Arcana Heart actually has quite different mechanics than GG overall

But it's similar to GG in a sense that:

• It is fast-paced
  • It has many defensive options that reward player skill
  • It has a large cast of characters that is very diverse and balanced

The way I hit my buttons for EFC is the same way I hit my buttons for FRC. HARD AND LOUD

Arcana Heart: Advent Angels(AHAA), cheesy titles are so easy to make up.

What if the did the thing they did with final fantasy?

Call this one arcana heart 2,then a decade from now you will find the real arcana heart 2 on a portable system.

i dont know if this is the right section to post this. if not plz move it or lock it

so who is going to be your main when AH3 comes on console?

i had decided to make Akane (she somehow reminds me of shishigami bang) and Kamui (cause she reminds me of hakumen) as my mains

Leaning towards Elsa, Scharl, Maori, Mei-Fang, and Zenia, but will definitely have to see how everyone feels in AH3 before I decide. Having stuff that interacts with preferred Arcana well could influence my decision.

i dont know if this is the right section to post this. if not plz move it or lock it

so who is going to be your main when AH3 comes on console?

i had decided to make Akane (she somehow reminds me of shishigami bang) and Kamui (cause she reminds me of hakumen) as my mains

My main will still be Lilica. I might stick with Lilica/Gier, but we'll see. I definitely want to pick up Scharlacrot, she looks badass.

Haven't decided subs or mains. Just gonna jump straight into it all and find out from there. Only person in mind so far is Akane.