Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

wat... Fiona is ass, but character love is what's making people choose her.

Akane might be the tier whore character, but according to the newest tier list from Arcadia magazine, Elsa is #1.

Also Eko is 4 :V

and heart does no damage. 12k man? Not enough.

Well, I'm glad my post finally sparked some conversation. Dustloops AH3 thread can get dull. Fiona may suck but that still doesn't keep people from picking her and spamming C. lol To tell the truth, It kinda slipped my mind that Elsa is top tier. Completely forgot about her for some reason. Also, the shit damage thing about Heart was a joke. lol

Oh and Eko is 5yrs old. Not 4.

See Here: http://www29.atwiki.jp/arcanaheart3/pages/20.html

Reioumu knows all about Heart's damage output, trust me, he's legit.

wat... Fiona is ass, but character love is what's making people choose her.

Akane might be the tier whore character, but according to the newest tier list from Arcadia magazine, Elsa is #1.

Also Eko is 4 :V

and heart does no damage. 12k man? Not enough.

Hey man dont sleep on Eko she is awesome man. Also Eko is 5 lol

http://arcana.mizuumi.net/index.php/Main_Page

AH3 lands itself on SRK's front page and the comments are filled with attacks on the art and pedo claims. Stay free SRK.

Nothing great expected from SRK, as usual.

Cant wait to play Fiona, Petra, and Heart.

Probably not going to take this game seriously, so it's okay to not have a single main.

Would have never stopped playing in the first place if the PS2 port wasn't garbage.

Is there any NEW promo vids?

*Violently stumbles onto Dustloop after looking at the comments for SRKs AH3 front page article*

Oh God!!! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! There's so much salt in my eyes!! It was everywhere!

*Violently stumbles onto Dustloop after looking at the comments for SRKs AH3 front page article*

Oh God!!! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! There's so much salt in my eyes!! It was everywhere!

Salt's a good preservative. It means that there's enough interest for people to bother to read and comment.

I've said this before on SRK forums; any publicity is good publicity, whining Capcom fanboys included.

I'm curious are there any arcana that are deemed useless? I don't know the most about this game and was wondering if there was a breakdown on the arcana (most of what I have found is primarily based around AH1 of AH2). Or if it had or could be discussed.

From most videos (at least that I've seen) love, wind, dark, and plant are very commonly used. I know some arcana are chosen to focus on the arcana benefits over actual moves added (changes in power and defense in addition to altering character jumps and various enhancements/changes). I know most things are character specific, but to a certain extent an arcana's benefits can seem weak or underpowered in comparison to another.

I'm curious are there any arcana that are deemed useless? I don't know the most about this game and was wondering if there was a breakdown on the arcana (most of what I have found is primarily based around AH1 of AH2). Or if it had or could be discussed.

From most videos (at least that I've seen) love, wind, dark, and plant are very commonly used. I know some arcana are chosen to focus on the arcana benefits over actual moves added (changes in power and defense in addition to altering character jumps and various enhancements/changes). I know most things are character specific, but to a certain extent an arcana's benefits can seem weak or underpowered in comparison to another.

That's one of the nice things about Arcana Heart 3 - since there are 529 combinations of character + Arcana, not everything in the game has been discovered in the one year that's been out.

It means that there's plenty more for the community on both sides of the world to discover. Who knows, maybe there's something horribly unbalanced that hasn't been found yet. That means it should still hold interest for the community for the next couple of years whilst everyone still tries to figure out as near to everything as possible (assuming that a fourth incarnation is not announced and everyone else drops AH3 for it >.<)...

And yeah, just like the characters, there will be Arcana which won't be used as much. However, I have seen almost, if not, all Arcana represented in match videos I've watched. At the very least, all Arcana are viable. It's just that some are more viable than others (i.e. some of the ones you mentioned).

Can't wait to play this game ASAP and try out everyone... ^_^ Should be fun...

O-O~

That's one of the nice things about Arcana Heart 3 - since there are 529 combinations of character + Arcana, not everything in the game has been discovered in the one year that's been out.

Playing AH3, I tried to figure out good combos with the Fenrir Geist. One character that seems to go well with it is Catherine. A lot of her moves give lots of stun time to the opponent. Which is more than enough time to setup that cannon super. Even though it has huge start-up time. Also, being full screen away, spamming 6C/3C as the opponents blocking then mixing in a 641236+E for a guard crush is hilarious.