Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

I would have ordered the LE version if the yen was not in such a pit compared to the dollar , can hope they still come out wit ha stand alone artbook/sourcebook for AH3 really like the first 2. Do like that they are giving a early pre-order item out other than the usual telephone card:yaaay:

Hail Weiss!

Uwa now I have to get the LE with how pretty it looks (and so AH won't think I love BB more since I got the LE for CS >.>) Man January can't get here soon enough! Also the cover is win :3

(I haven't played AH since the first one, and haven't paid any attention to its media)

Yowza, they felt the need to make Maori's breasts even bigger!? She was already more than a stretch before (14 years old!?). It's like Eiken, or something. I can't decide if I have a problem with that or not. :psyduck:

(I haven't played AH since the first one, and haven't paid any attention to its media)

Yowza, they felt the need to make Maori's breasts even bigger!? She was already more than a stretch before (14 years old!?). It's like Eiken, or something. I can't decide if I have a problem with that or not. :psyduck:

Maori has long since earned her busty glory, but she's certainly not Eiken-cup.

Regular edition doesn't look too expensive on PlayAsia...maybe it's time to get into this series. My friend showed me the first one and the only chick I thought looked cool wasn't even playable.

Maori has long since earned her busty glory, but she's certainly not Eiken-cup.

Looking at her first game art side by side with her third game art, I'd say she's getting there. They should alter her sprite set to reflect the changes. (that would be a good use of resources)

I'm really excited about this.

Loved the original and 2 for the short time that CTF had them and if Aksys doesn't plan to pick it up this may be the final straw in regards to me buying a PS3.

Any news on if that boss character is playable and balanced? She's a bit dark for my tastes, but she's got some nice assets. I'd try her out.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to make sure people knew about the wiki at http://arcana.mizuumi.net, which is pretty much complete and has a lot of good information for people new to the series. I'd like to possibly look at a community site for this game in the vein of SRK or DL if there was enough interest, but for now there's also a (small) dedicated forum at http://forum.mizuumi.net/arcana-heart-3/. Obviously it's small and quiet now because the only people who've been posting were the two places in America that got the board, but it's never to early to get the ball rolling.

I'd like to possibly look at a community site for this game in the vein of SRK or DL if there was enough interest.

I think that'd be pretty great idea to get the community together. Not really much for using mizuumi boards since it's not an entire site dedicated to Arcana Heart.

So FUCKING glad I pre-ordered. Looks like amiami is the way go right now :yaaay:

Also, Gravelneed from the SRK forums was cool enough to post this useful information for newbies like me.

Also, or all the newcomers, none of the characters are really that hard to play but I like to divide each character like this:

Simple:

Weiß

Heart

Saki

Kamui

Elsa

Angelia

Eko

Mei-Fang

Heavy Hitters:

Catherine

Kira

Fiona

Zenia

Long Range/Technical:

Petra

Yoriko

Maori

Liesolotte

Clarice

Dorothy

Nazuna

Scharlachrot

Speed:

Konoha

Akane

Lilica

Bitch:

Parace

lolwut bitch: Parace? XD

Might be time to pretend that I know how to play another fighter. Petra, yes plz

Also, Ichi, that title. I approve.

Okay, I have a general understanding of what "technical character" means in basically every fighting game, which is usually just some backwards way of saying "high execution skills required". Haha, any chance in AH3 this means something different? Just since "none of the characters are really that hard to play". Lulz.

I just always seem to be attracted to "technical" characters, Testament/Venom/Dizzy in GG, and nobody in BlazBlue. And Lieselotte is far and away #1 at holding my interest in AH3. It'd be awesome if I could like a character that would allow me to relax for once.