Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

Dat SNK Syndrome. :sweat:

Nah son! SNK Boss Syndrome ain't nothing compaired to what I just experienced. At least against Igniz, I can jab from full screen and be safe, but against Paras... Hell naw Nigga; she can/will tenderize and serve your ass up on a silver platter boy!

DOUBLE SPECIALS!!!

That's the BS I received when I jabbed from the other side of the screen. It takes Skill or Extreme Luck to beat anyone who falls under the class of SNK Boss Syndrome, and for me to n00b it up and mash out of panic and win, just upsets me... so once again...

F*CK PARAS!!!

And F*CK myself for n00bing out under pressure!

ah3 is just a good fighting game, so if you like those, then ah3 is cool

it also has a shitton of animu and lolis in it, so if you like those, then ah3 is also cool

if you happen to like both, then holyshitbestgameveriwillplaythistillmyeyesbleed

Just finished score attack (More like Arcade Mode), and Paras is a bitch. Tried blocking, didn't work, tried spacing, LOL spacing against Paras, and I even tried burning meter which got me nowhere, but guess how I beat her...

I mashed. WTF!

I somehow got in her face, i panicked and I mashed my way to victory. I feel bad since I tried to use skill to win but that didn't work, and blocking got me nowhere either. But in the end, I somehow won.

F*CK Paras!!!

Simple Mode Kira :kitty:

lol looks like I'm importing it again :3 (unless a US release is announced soon/before EU)

Also yay for being back in TX, now I just gotta wait for my PS3 to get here to play again ; A;

lol looks like I'm importing it again :3 (unless a US release is announced soon/before EU)

Also yay for being back in TX, now I just gotta wait for my PS3 to get here to play again ; A;

Which part of TX? Having more TX peeps is always good for AH3.

I retract my previous statement about the netplay. After playing in it for a while and not trying to do tricky custom combos, I had no problems playing with east coast. Honestly I'd say its not better or worse than BB.

The city that wishes it was important (Killeen, which is about an hour from Austin) :3

The city that wishes it was important (Killeen, which is about an hour from Austin) :3

That's about the distance I am from Austin. Sadly, I don't have any time to make a trip over there. I'm hoping that the fight nights that are being done by a local store continues to support AH3, as well as anything else that isn't SF. We already have an scene for SF, but increasing out numbers for AH3 and BB would really help out our community, and myself in getting better.

See what happens when patience is a virtue? lol

import the game and get it immediately vs wait and see if there's going to be a localized version, which may just completely not happen

okay bro

I hope all the "patient" people enjoy still not playing the game for another 4-6 months :v:

I still can't choose a character, fuck this game for having so much interesting shit

I hope all the "patient" people enjoy still not playing the game for another 4-6 months :v:

This is still Europe, right? The same Europe? 4-6 months would be unbelievably generous.

I still can't choose a character, fuck this game for having so much interesting shit

No kidding. My impression before console release was that I wanted to play Magnet Clarice. Sadly, Magnet EF breaks her BnB so I'm playing Time.

I also tried out Ice Fiona at a meetup recently since I felt like going easy on the new players who were there, and she's a lot of fun too. Dash xx Critical Heart has remarkable range, and it's such a rewarding punish to pull off.

Time Kamui main, its what I was aiming for before release, and I'm still sticking with it. However instead of Heart I'm going for Weiss as a sub. Tyr whoring with both characters, Kamui sometimes, but with Weiss it's my main Arcana.

Time Kamui main, its what I was aiming for before release, and I'm still sticking with it. However instead of Heart I'm going for Weiss as a sub. Tyr whoring with both characters, Kamui sometimes, but with Weiss it's my main Arcana.

dude

don't be a tyr whore

for srs tho

dude

don't be a tyr whore

for srs tho

I just realized how lame I am, I'm using the default Arcana as my main Arcana for both of my characters.

Hopefully there's more AH3 tournaments in Texas. I was going to go to the Killeen tournament at the end of this month, but decided not to go(No AH3 anyway). I am hoping the scene picks up, even in Austin there's very little players.

I fought a really nice mei fang on netplay today. I had a feeling he was japanese but I sent him a message saying "nice meifang" anyway. A little later he responded with "ナイス エルサ!!". I was very happy inside :). Also I can confirm connection with Japan isnt even that bad :o

edit: holy shit @ the special cgs in this game hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh