Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MouseWonder

Arcana Heart 3 - Out Now, Best Fighter Ever

I was wondering, how do i get the dlc colors? I had went to the ps store and the game isnt available there to buy anything from. I checked the wiki and it also states rp only, and im not sure what they mean by this. I would greatly appreciate assistance on this.

Edit: just seen that rp is ranked points. which you get offline to open up more colors for characters. I still really would like to get put in the direction for dlc.(lol petra has rachels colors)

lol so many request! :3 Don't worry I should have an avatar up for each character soon = 3= please look forward to them! (I'm also happy so many people are using them = w=)

Do you have any other Heart ones :O

Sadly right now that's the only Heart one I have but once I've made an ava for each character I'll be doing more things

I was wondering, how do i get the dlc colors? I had went to the ps store and the game isnt available there to buy anything from. I checked the wiki and it also states rp only, and im not sure what they mean by this. I would greatly appreciate assistance on this.

Edit: just seen that rp is ranked points. which you get offline to open up more colors for characters. I still really would like to get put in the direction for dlc.(lol petra has rachels colors)

Each character has 12 colors split into 3 groups. The first 4 are default. The 2nd set of 4 includes "Heartful" colors which are unlocked by obtaining a certain Charm level with a character (by building up Relation Points, RP) . The last set are DLC colors which can be purchased on the Japanese Playstation Store (each set includes 3 characters for 30yen a piece or you can purchase the entire set for 300yen) once purchased and installed these can be chosen at the character select screen like normal.

lol so many request! :3 Don't worry I should have an avatar up for each character soon = 3= please look forward to them! (I'm also happy so many people are using them = w=)

Sadly right now that's the only Heart one I have but once I've made an ava for each character I'll be doing more things

Each character has 12 colors split into 3 groups. The first 4 are default. The 2nd set of 4 includes "Heartful" colors which are unlocked by obtaining a certain Charm level with a character (by building up Relation Points, RP) . The last set are DLC colors which can be purchased on the Japanese Playstation Store (each set includes 3 characters for 30yen a piece or you can purchase the entire set for 300yen) once purchased and installed these can be chosen at the character select screen like normal.

Is there a way to get to the japanese store?

Had a nice idea for a Cathy avvy. Here, you can have it.

chibigawa-white.gif

Maybe we should make a separate thread for these requests or something. Or hijack the BB avatar one. Wait, it seems that they've deleted it. Hmmkay.

If anyone could make me a Clarice avatar with her doing 4C,236B, and 236C then show her in her sidebar animation pose with GGJ on the side, that would be nice.

Had a nice idea for a Cathy avvy. Here, you can have it.

chibigawa-white.gif

Maybe we should make a separate thread for these requests or something. Or hijack the BB avatar one. Wait, it seems that they've deleted it. Hmmkay.

Thanks!

Well I finally got my PS3 back yesterday, and of course I got owned (by Proto) since I haven't played in over month x.x but I finally made some new avatars!

Scharlachrot, Catherine, Dorothy, and Clarice

I'm most proud of Shar's as I think I worked the hardest on it = w= it would've looked better if it weren't for the limitations, also Catherine's was pretty hard since Yodogawa is so big and my area is very small (I have yet to shrink any sprites, they're all in their original dimensions). Dorothy's is a little lazy I know, but I love her disguises :3 And Clarice was totally inspired by Proto because...well...Proto's such a lovable bastard guy :kitty:

I'm so taking the Clarice one

I thought you'd like it = w= which is good because I was having a hard time coming up with something for Clarice...until yesterday :kitty:

Awww, that Clarice is built for Proto. But at least Scharl is my Second main! :3. I'd like to have it please.

lol yeah sorry I try not to have certain people in mind when making em but such was not the case with Clarice, I'm glad you like the Shar one and if you want I can make another Clarice one.

Speaking of specialized, made this one for Kimura since the first Angelia one is taking at the moment;

11817k8.gif

lol yeah sorry I try not to have certain people in mind when making em but such was not the case with Clarice, I'm glad you like the Shar one and if you want I can make another Clarice one.

Speaking of specialized, made this one for Kimura since the first Angelia one is taking at the moment;

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i53.tinypic.com/11817k8.gif%7Boption%7D

adorable :3

No man, I love the Scarl one. I was just saying how I thought "Proto" when I saw it. XD. But thanks for the offer. As I said, Scharl is still my main. :D

Where's my Angie av? Mine sucks and I made it.

Oh well someone took it. But Angie ftw.

Sorry, but agreed!

*peeks in*

Excellent, no one has noticed I was too lazy didn't put Angelia's halo in either ava, hehe...

*sneaks out*

Plan on maining Dorothy whenever I get unlazy enough to get this game, her animated avatar reminds me of a Vogue photoshoot.

This may be a wrong place to ask, but do sprite rips for arcanas and story mode CGs exist? I'm aware of justnopoint.com, but it still lacks some stuff.

Thread has reached 1,500 posts. Time to close it and start a new one. I'll keep it here for a while longer, if there's stuff you want to move over to the new thread do so.

EDIT: I'll just have the current gameplay discussion thread be the new general thread, since nothing much is going on over there anyway.