Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippz

[Ac+] Survival Record

Hello, i'm new on this forum, but not in the Guilty Gear series. 
I started with #reload and now i'm playing Accent Core plus. 

I found interesting the survival mode, even if it also depends on the buffers you get, it may give you an idea of your knowledge with those characters. 

I want to ask you what level have you reached and with what character. 

Thank you! 

Looks chippz, no offense, but I'm going to be honest, no one's gonna hardly reply on something like this. (Unless otherwise noted.)

Although since there's 2 different versions of survival mode, I've already finished the one with buffs with Justice, the alternate one like a traditional survival mode is harder itself. So around the 500+ survival level where it gets difficult.

I thought this was a "from beginners to masters forum". So, it looks like everybody here is an expert or thinks so. :)

Well, my idea was quite different. For example, i thought people would have answered me:"i'm a master with Potemkin and i've finished it twice, but i suck with Bridget and i cannot reach more than level 226".

Forum means a square market: a place where people may speak about anything. So i thank you for the answer, yet i didn't know everybody over here was a mighty guilty gear master. :D  
Regards, 
ChippZ 

I thought this was a "from beginners to masters forum". So, it looks like everybody here is an expert or thinks so.

We meant no disrespect.  The thing is, Dustloop is mostly here (that is, most of the users are here) for discussion of player versus player gameplay, with a few people lurking around Zepp Museum more interested in the games' stories and fan art.  Single player modes really aren't talked about, since playing against the CPU is so radically different from fighting real players.