Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

testament101

Revelator net play issues

I'm having an issue where I go into a room and sometimes players avatars just disappear for no reason. Like the game will say they're in the room and it will show that they're playing a match but I can't see their avatar. If I were to try and play or spectate one of these people, I get a "connection with opponent lost" and return to the room.

On top of this, another issue I've been encountering is that if this happens in a room, the game literally will not let me exit the room. I try and then I get an indefinite "please wait" screen that basically never goes away and I'm just stuck in limbo. Like I have to restart the game in order to get out.

I did not have this issue until like 2 weeks ago. I'm on PS3 so idk if that has anything to do with it or not and all the other functions of the game work fine outside of this online problem. I don't think its my connection either since every other online interaction in any other game is fine

Anybody else experiencing something similar?

I have the same issue, and it looks like many others do too.  There are more posts in the gameplay discussion thread about it.

Same timeframe of the issue popping up, I'm on PS3 as well.  I've been freezing on player lobby search/lobby creation fairly consistently too, not sure if anyone else is getting that.