Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyberneticIliad

BB/GG Michigan Thread

Michigan isn't exactly known for its fighting gamers, though we have some of the best CCG players if you exclude M:TG.

Actually, Michigan is known for having some really notable players in the Super Smash Bros. scene, but that's aside the point.

We are quite obscure for the BB scene, aren't we?

Hey whats up all I live in michigan and I'm picking up BB, I had been playing fighting games for a while but lost touch. I would really like to find someone in my area to game with a practice with. So Hit me up...

We should seriously try to meet up, get some tourneys going...

We should. As someone said before, Michigan ( Ann Arbor/Detroit/Flint ) is mostly well known for it's Super Smash Bros. than other fighters. There was a tournament in Flint earlier this Friday for BlazBlue and the turnout left much to be desired. If we could organize a meeting place or something to that effect, we'd be in good business.

BB in Michigan? There's a surprise, lol. I live in Saginaw, but I'd like to get a chance to play other players in the area if possible.

Any CS machines coming to Michigan? Probably not, or else some would have said so...

I'm up for it. But I'm trash in GG right now, I used to play Ky and Order Sol, but I made a decision should I get back into GG, I'll main Jam.

Sup guys. Big tournament coming up in East Lansing (for sf4 at least.)

I'd love to have a good BB turnout too, cause it's been dieing down way too much for my tastes lately. We'll have the top 3 players in the state, plus a new challenger from Indiana, so don't miss it ;)

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=213125

Yeah, I saw that yesterday...I'm in Saginaw though and I'm not sure if I want to make the trip out there if the weather turns sour. Its the time of year for that after all...but I will by all means make an attempt to get there. ....Not looking forward to playing on the 360, though. -_-

Yeah, I saw that yesterday...I'm in Saginaw though and I'm not sure if I want to make the trip out there if the weather turns sour. Its the time of year for that after all...but I will by all means make an attempt to get there.

....Not looking forward to playing on the 360, though. -_-

If you bring a ps2 pad or stick you can use my ps2 -> 360 adapter

Hope to see you there!

I did. It was a pretty nice, the BlazBlue turnout was only five people though.. I got to play AaronS's Arakune, I came close but rape did happen. It was pretty fun, I snagged third place. My friend got second with his Litchi.