Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyberneticIliad

BB/GG Michigan Thread

We're not trying to just loiter.

We want to meet up and fucking play something. It seems Saturday is everyone's sweet time of availability.

I'll be back with some info. Hopefully.

I think all of us are black.

Dearborn is a city consisting of mostly arabic-americans.

It's a pretty clean place.

lets leave it up to skye.

skye can do it, he's like the nigga jesus.

he's like the nigga jesus.

Now, now Axis.

Shut up for a sec.

Anyway, I can't call up to the city of Dearborn to ask of a rec center until weekdays, from 8am to 5 pm.

I'll get in touch with them Monday at the earliest and update everyone with information.

Nnnnope, I'll try again tomorrow.

Okay!, sorry for being so late, but I have news.

I called up to the city of Dearborn, and asked about their rec centers.

We will not meet up there, not just for casuals at least.

The smallest room they have can hold from 16 to 20 people and costs 25 dollars an hour to rent out.

:v:

We could host a mini tourney there, just to have enough cash to rent it out for a couple hours.

But that's simply a variable, we can't do anything until enough people comes and pays venue so we can PAY for the room.

And that might not happen.

The room cost 25 dollars an hour, lets be realistic, we can't do everything for just one hour, 2 at the most with financial restrictions.

So that's 50 bucks.

Tourneys often cost 5 bucks to get in and 5 to participate, so we'll need 10 people to enter this tourney, since the money to get it is the money we're paying to rent the place out.

If we bring 2 or 3 FULL sets (console, game, tv), we can have time to do the tourney, and have some casuals and get to know each other, we can do a 3/5 rounds, 2/5 matches and all the standard rules.

So I need the confirmation of at the least 8 people, since I'm participating and I'm dragging Axis with me.

We can cap at 10 (12), but no bigger, I know the more the merrier, but too many and we may not be able to reach the 2 hour time limit, if we can score 15 people, then that's an extra hour to rent out, and more spoils to the winners, but that's a best case scenario.

So, I need 8 people at the least to give me their serious word that they can make it.

It's a Dearborn rec center near the senior area, for an address, you can call up to - 313 - 943 - 2381

Fingers crossed.

*peeks head into door* .... Who's up for a road trip to go play CS? 4 hour drive from my place (Detroit)

I sure am, even though I suck balls on stick.

Arcade stick that is.

:v:

*peeks head into door* .... Who's up for a road trip to go play CS? 4 hour drive from my place (Detroit)

What arcade?

like i said, we all should meet up...get some fucking subway then crash some geezers house.

Whats up fellas/ladies.

Ive been on this board before but couldnt remember my logon/password haha. I live in Lake Orion MI so if anyone wants to get together and play either GG or BB drop me a PM or message here.

we are trying to find a place where we can meet...so far no luck.

come on skye work your magic.

Well if theres no other option and everyone wants to come to LO then I can host at my place. Ive got two big screen tvs, 1 ps3/2 ps2s/BB/pretty much every GG from X to AC+.

oh shit BB on the ps3!? fuu--

if someone brings there Xbox and are willing to go we can do that...lol i haven't seriously touched GG in a long time.

Hemmy, are you serious? We could totally do that, and prolly host a tournament there or something.

I'll definitely hit you up.

Yeah man Im serious haha. Ive got my own place (well besides my wife) so just drop me a PM whenever and we'll get somethin in the works. Also have SFIV and Marvel vs Capcom 2 if anyone wants to get down on those as well.