Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mechanica

Dizzy okizeme compliation

I have been messing around with Dizzy, and my oki attempts don't seem to often hit meaty (they can jab out the fish since the first hit whiffs).  People are also able to jump out of the pressure quite a bit.  I am sure that the vast majority of it is my fault, but am I crazy in thinking her oki is actually quite tough to set-up?

I should add that I have been watching quite a few Kazuki video's when I can, and even against him, plenty of people seem to be able to slip out of his oki attemps (albeit in far fewer cases than mine).  I am half tempted to go to Ram or I-No because I love set play, but Dizzy's seems far from free despite being quite hard earned.

As far as I can tell, the main problem with her fish okizeme off of most enders is that the startup of her 214P/K/HS weren't reduced proportionately to the general decrease in wakeup time among the cast, so the fish themselves aren't going to hit meaty unless you do 214HS after 236HS at a high height. Thus, it's become more important to use a normal as a meaty attack or a setup that catches jumps and/or abare. I believe the latter is mainly why you see players like Kazuki succeed more often than most, despite her okizeme still being noticeably weaker.