Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monarch

[CF] Es Q&A Thread

12 hours ago, Contreras1991 said:

still trying to find that tiny delay, i could connect once, but after that im failing.  

In the other combos that use the 6D delay j.c JC (6D Crest hits) falling JD , i fail the last thing because when the crest hits Es is in the floor already, any tips for that movement?

It is a tight delay to get used to. Perhaps you should consider trying out this route instead. It should be easier.

5C > 6C > en623C > falling j.D > 6C > delay 2D > delay IAD j.B > jC > (2D Crest Hits) > 6D > delay jc j.C > (6D Crest Hits) > j.D > 6C |> dash 6C > 214C > 214C
Video Example
Damage: 4051 from 5C starter
Requires: Bors Buff
Notes:
Carries corner to corner

As for your trouble with j.D, sounds like you're either pressing j.D too slow or not delaying your jump cancel from 6D enough. Ideally, the way this combo piece should work is you do a rising j.C and then do a slight delay cancel into j.D so that you have the whole falling portion of your jump cancel to get j.D out.

On 22/11/2016 at 1:47 PM, RurouniLoneWolf said:

It is a tight delay to get used to. Perhaps you should consider trying out this route instead. It should be easier.

5C > 6C > en623C > falling j.D > 6C > delay 2D > delay IAD j.B > jC > (2D Crest Hits) > 6D > delay jc j.C > (6D Crest Hits) > j.D > 6C |> dash 6C > 214C > 214C
Video Example
Damage: 4051 from 5C starter
Requires: Bors Buff
Notes:
Carries corner to corner

As for your trouble with j.D, sounds like you're either pressing j.D too slow or not delaying your jump cancel from 6D enough. Ideally, the way this combo piece should work is you do a rising j.C and then do a slight delay cancel into j.D so that you have the whole falling portion of your jump cancel to get j.D out.

im doing that but the J.D animation gets cancelled for some reason after the crest of the 6D hits, maybe because im doing too soon or else, i dont know

2 minutes ago, Contreras1991 said:

im doing that but the J.D animation gets cancelled for some reason after the crest of the 6D hits, maybe because im doing too soon or else, i dont know

When you do the delay jump cancel for the j.C portion, you should be doing a rising j.C and then have the entire fall to get j.D out.