Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

BZtaTC2.png

For discussing Central Fiction's storyline and scenarios. Any information that is not confirmed (either by direct quoting/translation or a linked source) is not to be posted here. Posting speculation, theories, or guesses in this thread will get the post deleted, and the poster infracted.

Do not screw this up again

robot3.gif

The basic rules of the general Arcade thread still apply, and the guidelines from the BBCP Story thread also carry over to this one. I may try to keep some of the reliable, more synopsis-based posts highlighted in this first post, but don't hold me to it as they may be numerous and I may be busy in the first few days of launch.

It should be obvious that spoilers will be present in this thread. A user may use their own discretion on whether or not to hide a spoiler behind a spoiler tag, but they are not obligated to do so. Even if the very next post outright displays the ending of the game, I will let it rock.

Speculation belongs in the appropriate thread, not in this one.

In the recap that Kokonoe and Kagura provide Makoto and Tager about Ragna's past, Kokonoe lets slip that she was also an SS class criminal, like Ragna. She managed to delete all the data, however, so she's the only one who knows about this.

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

In the recap that Kokonoe and Kagura provide Makoto and Tager about Ragna's past, Kokonoe lets slip that she was also an SS class criminal, like Ragna. She managed to delete all the data, however, so she's the only one who knows about this.

Kokonoe being an SS class criminal isn't all that surprising given that she was largely involved with Sector 7 (who are not exactly on good terms with the ruling government) and Jubei did tell Haku-men sometime after the Dark War that she was taken in by authorities once he became a known fugitive. Not to mention her stockpiling nuclear warheads and knowledge of magic, which would definitely put her on the wanted list.

So apparently someone said that Ragna and Saya died its that true or not? I mean Stryker said it  because without an alterantive form so I am not sure if he has the game yet or not.

52 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So apparently someone said that Ragna and Saya died its that true or not? I mean Stryker said it  because without an alterantive form so I am not sure if he has the game yet or not.

*Ekhem* "Enjoy"

HUGE SPOILER

Spoiler

I am not sure how THIS is it official and maybe I should put in the speculation thread but ok. Yeah, going to the Boundary ok, but why with her? Many screens there so just scroll. Mu-12 vs Izanami (personal theory confirmed), Jubei and Celica with *almost* dead Nine. I will put some novel-thought after the game but for now...

1) F*ck this!!!

2) Time to cheer up with beer

3) Tomorrow after the duty definitely a long ride on motorcycle....

Even though I don't necessarily agree with how things ended, can I just say that 

Spoiler

Ragna and Rachel sharing a heart warming hug at the end made me fucking shed some manly sweat through my eyeballs :cry:

18 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Can someone post where the story stuff is if you're not going to post it here?

This is where people post story stuff, it's just that it's hard to come by considering the game just released in Japan. I'm mostly getting my info from twitter.

I'm still surprised that the people not on that list are..

Spoiler

Lambda and Nu. I thought for sure Nu was going to kick the bucket. The ending where Noel and Lambda basically become Nuns to take care of Nu is sweet and heartbreaking.

13 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:
  Hide contents

Okay here are the deaths:

Ragna, Nine, Celica, Terumi/Susanoo, Hakumen, Saya, and Izanami.

Big spoiler

Spoiler

My reactions in order:
-Dammit, why!? I mean I feared the worst but was hoping for at least a break for this guy for once.
-Expected. A Phantom is already dead. It is only fitting she pass on.
-Huh, so Japan's favorite waifu bites it? Surprising that Mori didn't pull a magic trick and managed to keep her alive. But she is a Chronophantasma so fitting.
-Haku-men's death was decided the moment Susanoo became a thing. Rest in peace, you stuck up knight templar.
-Saya? As in the original body?
-Izanami was a given. Done in by Mu-12 no less. Joyous.

Funny thing is all those people had death flags and not even at all surprising that they're gone I was just hoping Mori wouldn't actually go through with it, given the whole change your fate stuff.

44 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

This is where people post story stuff, it's just that it's hard to come by considering the game just released in Japan. I'm mostly getting my info from twitter.

If you could post it that'd be great, I'm awful at using twitter particularly in JP bc kanji is the bane of my existence

36 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Actually ragna became the new God of amateratsu with everyone's memories of him erased except Amane and Rachel.

Don't post shit like this without linking to something confirming it.

4 hours ago, Toxin45 said:

Actually ragna became the new God of amateratsu with everyone's memories of him erased except Amane and Rachel.

You mind sharing a link? 

Because no offense, but I seriously...SERIOUSLY don't believe that until I get full confirmation.

56 minutes ago, Sashide said:

If you could post it that'd be great, I'm awful at using twitter particularly in JP bc kanji is the bane of my existence

Sorry but I'm just getting the info from people who understand Japanese and post the spoilers in English. 

1 hour ago, Toxin45 said:

Yeah, that might just be your interpretation of the events but that don't make it fact unless out right stated in the game.