Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

6 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Unless its necessary to wait for translations, the Asia release of BB:CF has English text. (I'm facepalming why do we need to wait a month now if there's already English subs available. But oh well.)

Anyways, the suspenseful revelations that are happening, well, didn't expect them, but well, there's something of a good ending and some being plotholes others are asking.

Wait really? Can you post a screenshot?

4 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Yes, really! I caught this on the CF News/Gameplay topic.

Huh...wow ok then. Is there anything to suggest that the HK version is missing stuff the NA/EU release will have? Because if not I'm going to need to make an HK PSN account stat.

8 minutes ago, terizent said:

Huh...wow ok then. Is there anything to suggest that the HK version is missing stuff the NA/EU release will have? Because if not I'm going to need to make an HK PSN account stat.

Es isn't free, but nothing else i've seen suggests that this is a weaker version.

16 minutes ago, terizent said:

Is the Library mode translated?

I don't have it downloaded. Was talking to a buddy of mine from China who got it, but he went to bed. I'll have to ask tomorrow. But, I imagine it probably is.

EDIT: I said China because he speaks Chinese, but he's from Taiwan

Gosh! Finally I am at my PC so I can express my thoughts over all those plot twists. Let's see...

Spoiler
  • I feel sorry for all of you guys, whose favorite characters died to make this ending happen. Poor Ragna though. Never liked him all that much but I do think he deserved a genuine happy ending, not a bittersweet one.
  • That scene with Rachel and Ragna hugging was so very touching. It's probably the most emotional moment for me right now.
  • So, Terumi's lethal weakness was... being stabbed through the chest with a huge sword. Huh. Who knew.
  • It's still very nice to see that most of the surviving characters are doing well.

Other than that though, I fell like there's too much info that we don't know yet. I personally want to know about Hazama. What was his plan? What happened to him? He apparently got thrown into a Cauldron is all I know, though given those things' track record I wouldn't bet on his death, especially considering that he supposedly resurfaces in BE at some point, but who knows.

And of course it's hard to believe this is really the end for BlazBlue. I still hope there's more, but if there isn't — well, it was a great ride anyway.

So my nigga Hakumen bit the dust?!! And I'm guessing it was from Terumi's sneak attack right? Then how was he alive to cut him and Ragna in half?

11 minutes ago, In&Out said:

Gosh! Finally I am at my PC so I can express my thoughts over all those plot twists. Let's see...

Hide contents
  • I feel sorry for all of you guys, whose favorite characters died to make this ending happen. Poor Ragna though. Never liked him all that much but I do think he deserved a genuine happy ending, not a bittersweet one.
  • That scene with Rachel and Ragna hugging was so very touching. It's probably the most emotional moment for me right now.
  • So, Terumi's lethal weakness was... being stabbed through the chest with a huge sword. Huh. Who knew.
  • It's still very nice to see that most of the surviving characters are doing well.

Other than that though, I fell like there's too much info that we don't know yet. I personally want to know about Hazama. What was his plan? What happened to him? He apparently got thrown into a Cauldron is all I know, though given those things' track record I wouldn't bet on his death, especially considering that he supposedly resurfaces in BE at some point, but who knows.

And of course it's hard to believe this is really the end for BlazBlue. I still hope there's more, but if there isn't — well, it was a great ride anyway.

At the end after the credits, the sword is missing out of Ragna's grave, and this image is here.

CuB6Qi-UsAArnDF.jpg large.jpg

2 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

At the end after the credits, the sword is missing out of Ragna's grave, and this image is here.

Oh, I know that, thanks, was jus referencing that image in the other thread actually. That's why I said I hope there will be something more.

Right, lets get back to actual spoilers:

There was a secret 11th Nox Nyctores called Gaisou Requiem. It was made post-Dark War as something to replace the Master Unit, and it has a part of Take-Mikazuchi within it.

Nine dies activating Requiem. She does this to buy Ragna enough time to take down Izanami.

Question: why is Litchi still alive in the Epilogue? Wasn't she turning into a seithr puddle?

The significance of "the Mark" that is present on Ragna, Naoto, Saya/Izanami and Es is so far left unexplained. Certainly, I have not heard anyone mention anything about it yet which is weird.

4 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

So my nigga Hakumen bit the dust?!! And I'm guessing it was from Terumi's sneak attack right? Then how was he alive to cut him and Ragna in half?

Spoiler

Apparently, Trinity took control of the Susanoo Unit for that strike, seeing as she, technically, is a spirit too, like Terumi himself.

2 minutes ago, In&Out said:
  Hide contents

Apparently, Trinity took control of the Susanoo Unit for that strike, seeing as she, technically, is a spirit too, like Terumi himself.

Wow, so my dude gets taken out of the game by a sneak attack from behind after all these years...?

... lame...

Well...

2 minutes ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Hide contents

Wow, so my dude gets taken out of the game by a sneak attack from behind after all these years...?

... lame...

Aerith is probably rolling on her grave over this but villains gotta pop out of nowhere to keep the plot moving.

I don't want to repeat myself, but does anyone know what happened to Arakune? Did he also die? Did he crawl away somewhere else? And has Litchi gotten over him?

This is the one and only time I am going to remind people this. This thread is not for guesses or wonders. Hearsay, interpretations of the pretty pictures you saw in the language you didn't understand, etc; not the place. 

This is even stricter on this Dustloop because unlike with during CP, I do not know of a way to move posts, so I will simply delete them, and from this point, enforce infractions.

Facts, sources, questions. Real simple.

The ending...

I'm happy, sad, and pissed at the same time...

Just... *sigh* I suppose such an ending is for the best... As much as I don't agree with the ending, I'm just gonna accept it for what it is...

9 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I wonder what this could mean... But that's for another day and somewhere else...

A minor translation question for those who got the English version from the HK store, as I dodge the stream of spoilers in the thread:

Spoiler

How did they translate Susanoo's version of Hakumen's speech? I'm trying to come up with my own translation, so something to compare it to would be nice. At the very least, it feels quite different from Hakumen's even in the small details, like how Haku says "My name is" while Susanoo says "I am".

I've been thinking about the whole Ragna wiping himself out of existance thing, didn't he basically do the same thing Es did in Xblaze? Shouldn't it stand to reason that he's still alive like when Es became Nobody?

3 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So what about Es and Naoto? Are they back in their world or not?

Going by the cutscenes, I believe Es remains to guard the gate to the realm of the gods. As for Naoto, hard to say if he's back in his world or just got dumped in another part of the BB world LOL