Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

Well...

Another question, did Ada Clover die for real?

I've read here that her soul was destroyed fighting Ignis but in the end Nirvana is shown following Carl, did Ragna's reset brought her back or something?

24 minutes ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

Another question, did Ada Clover die for real?

I've read here that her soul was destroyed fighting Ignis but in the end Nirvana is shown following Carl, did Ragna's reset brought her back or something?

Nirvana was autonomous before Ada's soul was introduced to it I think.

31 minutes ago, churchblue said:

Ada isn't technically dead, she is living as Nirvana.

Mai still haven't settle her score with Relius Clover. Her meeting with him was probably after his talk with Carl.

Central Fiction closed the main story but left a few unfinished. This is why I think an anime would close a few of them.

Maybe not the first anime was well received and a 5th game could be possible 

Well...

1 hour ago, churchblue said:

Ada isn't technically dead, she is living as Nirvana.

Mai still haven't settle her score with Relius Clover. Her meeting with him was probably after his talk with Carl.

Central Fiction closed the main story but left a few unfinished. This is why I think an anime would close a few of them.

I know that Ada is inside Nirvana, however, someone here said that her soul was destroyed which would mean that she died while Nirvana remained just a husk.

This is for discussion, not speculation.

Also, from what I've seen and been told, Ada's soul wasn't crushed. If it was, and she is dead, I'd really like a source for that.

Game releases in English in a few days so we'll see soon anyway.

Well...

7 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

This is for discussion, not speculation.

Also, from what I've seen and been told, Ada's soul wasn't crushed. If it was, and she is dead, I'd really like a source for that.

Game releases in English in a few days so we'll see soon anyway.

She is alive then, good!

She must be pissed off as hell that Carl became a jerkass like their father.

Also, where are the mods to clean this mess?

13 hours ago, 1337 H@x0r said:

Well...

I know that Ada is inside Nirvana, however, someone here said that her soul was destroyed which would mean that she died while Nirvana remained just a husk.

That was a fake spoiler. Some people released a ton of fake spoilers right after the release of CF and they've proven quite pernicious. They keep popping up everywhere.

14 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

That was a fake spoiler. Some people released a ton of fake spoilers right after the release of CF and they've proven quite pernicious. They keep popping up everywhere.

Ugh, this is what I hate about getting news from people; they interpret it the way they want it to happen, not necessarily the way it actually went down.

Hopefully the fake will get separated from the real after people go through the English translation. I'm on #nodubnobuy so I wouldn't be able to do it myself, even if I wanted to.

What were some of the other fake spoilers that were said?

6 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Ugh, this is what I hate about getting news from people; they interpret it the way they want it to happen, not necessarily the way it actually went down.

It wasn't a matter of misinterpretation; people literally made things up in order to troll. There were a ton of fake spoilers even about minor characters so I can't remember or bother to list them all; another example was the claim that Ragna erased his own memories in order to turn himself into an impartial god.

Nu's fate isn't THAT bad; sure, she lost her only reason for existing, but that means she can just find a new purpose for her life. It basically ties into the theme of "infinite possibilities" for the series. It also means she's free of her insane obsession of him, which was extremely unhealthy.

40 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Nu's fate isn't THAT bad; sure, she lost her only reason for existing, but that means she can just find a new purpose for her life. It basically ties into the theme of "infinite possibilities" for the series. It also means she's free of her insane obsession of him, which was extremely unhealthy.

I dunno, her fate, for me, looks like what is Raven main problem in GG. Even in both being different (except, maybe in sexual ways), they don't find a reason to live/living now is boring as hell.

She doesn't even remember what her reason for living 'was' anymore given the ending.  Furthermore Raven got out of his 'life is Hell' loop anyways, so Nu definitely can since she's in a much more favorable situation.

Jin won't be able to fight anymore is sad because mori said that his body used up all the energy and mori said that in the ending Jin and tsubaki were supposed to be together with Jin smiling but it was cut because he thought it was redundant. Also he said that no light novel about Jin and tsubaki' group after cf because he dosen't want to ruin the audience's imagination.

Now, I do not say that Mori has not told the truth, but after his previous lies we would not take literally what it says.

But, this is only my opinion

That is what zedar discovered on his tumblr and it seems mori is being honest this time around. Also terumi died the same way spinner superior died be only difference is that the protagonist is the one relieved the finishing blow.

Does somebody have some kind of infographic explaining what the fuck is going on in Blazblue's story? I remember seeing one once.

Back in CT I gave up on its story mode because of the shitty "choices" and joke endings completely ruining the flow. I pretty much skipped through CS story mode. CP story mode started off giving by giving me a fucking CLASS to try and explain all the backstory of the game's world, so I didn't even bother because there wasn't a character to unlock. Now in CF things start off where CP (apparently) ended, so I listened to Rachel's recap (which was surprisingly concise and understandable) and then I was ready to get into the action! Then fucking time resets again. But this time it's DIFFERENT because of magic/ars magus/master units/grimoires/nox nyctores/Terumi being ebin again/Ragna being special.

It seems like all the villains have stupid godly powers that can rewrite time and shit but Ragna still just hits them with his sword and wins. And he's like the Black Beast or something. But he's also the brother of Saya who is some kind of vessel of some kind of god thing and Jin who has some Power of Order bullshit and is Hakumen but at the same time not really. And Ragna gets trolled by Terumi because Terumi needs him to exist because he's like a ghost inside of a guy who looks just like him (that he made or something?) so all Terumi does is be ebin and fail to win ever because Ragna is the best and loves his sister who has a lot of clones that he has to not beat up. AND Rachel tries to help Ragna with her tsundere magic and she knows that time loops and also somehow has some magic thing that can stop anything bad from happening ever (it's an ABSOLUTE defense).

But then Rachel said something about Naoto being actually like IS Ragna and then I fuck this.

13 hours ago, Cheefoo said:

Does somebody have some kind of infographic explaining what the fuck is going on in Blazblue's story? I remember seeing one once.

Back in CT I gave up on its story mode because of the shitty "choices" and joke endings completely ruining the flow. I pretty much skipped through CS story mode. CP story mode started off giving by giving me a fucking CLASS to try and explain all the backstory of the game's world, so I didn't even bother because there wasn't a character to unlock. Now in CF things start off where CP (apparently) ended, so I listened to Rachel's recap (which was surprisingly concise and understandable) and then I was ready to get into the action! Then fucking time resets again. But this time it's DIFFERENT because of magic/ars magus/master units/grimoires/nox nyctores/Terumi being ebin again/Ragna being special.

It seems like all the villains have stupid godly powers that can rewrite time and shit but Ragna still just hits them with his sword and wins. And he's like the Black Beast or something. But he's also the brother of Saya who is some kind of vessel of some kind of god thing and Jin who has some Power of Order bullshit and is Hakumen but at the same time not really. And Ragna gets trolled by Terumi because Terumi needs him to exist because he's like a ghost inside of a guy who looks just like him (that he made or something?) so all Terumi does is be ebin and fail to win ever because Ragna is the best and loves his sister who has a lot of clones that he has to not beat up. AND Rachel tries to help Ragna with her tsundere magic and she knows that time loops and also somehow has some magic thing that can stop anything bad from happening ever (it's an ABSOLUTE defense).

But then Rachel said something about Naoto being actually like IS Ragna and then I fuck this.

Welcome to Blazblue Story, where many things doesn't make sense many times and you need to put every single piece together to understand, and yet some pieces are missing, because Mori.

Well at the end ragna killed nine and terumi as well as making everyone forget about him plus Hazama and relius are still active inside the boundary after ragna saved the world with Rachel determined to find him again and with his weapon tombstone missing. With some alpha-1 signs

On 11/27/2016 at 3:31 AM, Toxin45 said:

Well at the end ragna killed nine and terumi as well as making everyone forget about him plus Hazama and relius are still active inside the boundary after ragna saved the world with Rachel determined to find him again and with his weapon tombstone missing. With some alpha-1 signs

Ragna didn't kill anyone.

Nine sacrificed herself to buy others time, which is kinda like her payback from when Ragna sacrificed himself to buy Nine and the World some time in Phase 0.

He only ate Terumi. You don't kill food. You eat it.

He even used Black Onslaught to cook it a little. He could've used a bit more spices though, but I guess adding too much might ruin the natural flavor.

Well ragna delivered the fatal blow on nine and  terumi getting black onslaught is still being killed by ragna he devoured terumi's souls end it was pretty clear he was still dying ragna pretty much delivered the final blow.

Wow. Your grammar sucks even more than I remembered it.

Ragna didn't deliver any fatal blow to Nine. Izanami was the one who dealt it. She sacrificed her remaining life to buy Ragna and the others time by stopping Izanami's time for a week or so.

Did you even play the game?

So, erm... Hazama's name according to Spiral Shift is Hazama Honoka... which can be considered a little... weird, since the troll never had or followed a family to get the name, also, do we know any member of the Honoka family? Just askin'.

He could be pulling something like Terumi, using names from other families, I guess?

14 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

So, erm... Hazama's name according to Spiral Shift is Hazama Honoka...

No it's not. Honoka is just an alias he uses. It's either Hazama or Honoka, not Hazama Honoka.

8 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

No it's not. Honoka is just an alias he uses. It's either Hazama or Honoka, not Hazama Honoka.

Yeah, it's like claiming Susano'o's full name is "Yuuki Terumi Takehaya Susano'o".