Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

2 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

No it's not. Honoka is just an alias he uses. It's either Hazama or Honoka, not Hazama Honoka.

So troll, he uses a girl's name as an alias...

Keep going, Smooth Criminal

Not sure if anybody else has made this, but I wrote down the win quotes for CF's arcade mode. http://pastebin.com/pXbVnVpW

I haven't verified most of the entries for Act 2, but I doubt they change aside from Ragna's. I also have screenshots for them all.

Does anybody know how to unlock the Library entries for Locations 58 and Weapons 31? I've gone through all of story mode and every single arcade mode, but those two are still blank.

8 hours ago, deaddestspike said:

Does anybody know how to unlock the Library entries for Locations 58 and Weapons 31? I've gone through all of story mode and every single arcade mode, but those two are still blank.

Dimensional Prison and Noise Canceller, is what you're missing, I know I already mentioned it before, but be reminded not to skip the recap in Chapter 1 when Kagura appears and gives you the option, pick the choice you haven't selected before, after that, you can skip through it, and the entries should appear.

CF win quote screenshots: https://mega.nz/#F!mxhDXDrC!fm-GLjGWiLLQtoYbD542sA

Organized by act then character. Each picture is labeled by roster number and vs. character. ex. 01.01 Ragna vs. Ragna, or 33.15 Susano'o vs. Mu, etc.

On 1/20/2017 at 1:22 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

Dimensional Prison and Noise Canceller, is what you're missing, I know I already mentioned it before, but be reminded not to skip the recap in Chapter 1 when Kagura appears and gives you the option, pick the choice you haven't selected before, after that, you can skip through it, and the entries should appear.

Thank you, I thought I had gone through the recap but I guess I only watched it on youtube.

Yeah, it seems most BB players that went though CT-CP already knows what going on in the story and usually skip it.

Sorry to res this topic but whatever happened with Hibiki's story in story mode? I can't recall too much happening on his end despite the whole "secretly wants to kill Kagura" thing that was in his arcade, but it's been a while. That and I don't know where to even look in the story mode for his bit.

10 minutes ago, Sashide said:

Sorry to res this topic but whatever happened with Hibiki's story in story mode? I can't recall too much happening on his end despite the whole "secretly wants to kill Kagura" thing that was in his arcade, but it's been a while. That and I don't know where to even look in the story mode for his bit.

Absolutely nothing happened for Hibiki in story mode. He was just Kagura's secretary and did what was asked of him like in Chrono Phantasma. None of the stuff from arcade mode is ever brought up. Heck I don't think Hibiki gets into a single fight in the entirety of story mode. Hibiki is far from the only character whose potential was squandered (Lambda, Mai, Es) in story mode but it is a shame.

23 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Absolutely nothing happened for Hibiki in story mode. He was just Kagura's secretary and did what was asked of him like in Chrono Phantasma. None of the stuff from arcade mode is ever brought up. Heck I don't think Hibiki gets into a single fight in the entirety of story mode. Hibiki is far from the only character whose potential was squandered (Lambda, Mai, Es) in story mode but it is a shame.

That was vaguely what I remembered, but I was like surely................. ah well :(. Maybe I'll hold out for something in BB CF DLC? If we even get that.

On 5/13/2017 at 11:48 PM, Ogiga99 said:

Well, there was a reason people were confused about him being playable in the first place.  His character didn't really fit into doing anything relevant for the plot in an uncontrived way.  He needed a plot for arcade mode, of course, so the smacked one together, but there was no way he was going to do anything interesting in story mode without screwing everything up.

Honestly, 'Squandered Potential' can be said of most things in retrospect.  How many minor plot points or details were forgotten and never mentioned again, or unresolved?  Remember how in CT everyone was supposed to have a 'role' to play, including Carl? Then there's Arakune.  What was the point to that subplot?  What about the whole replacement black-beat thing? The whole Hazama/Terumi thing was pointless. Honestly I could write a full page on random stuff that never went anywhere, given time. 

Also, ...Susano-o was silly and an anti-climatic end to Hakumen...and somehow Terumi himself.  Why does Terumi possessing Susano-o cause the suit to grow three heads and a tail? And it was really that easy for him to grab it?