Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

NOOOOO not Sayanami :gonk:

Was expecting it since CP to be honest but ever since the curveball I was hoping there would be a chance at a reprieve.

Still, least Mu-12 got a chance to live up to her name.

Spoiler

Did Relius die, and if so, was the upper face of his revealed? Another question is why did Ragna fight Noel and Jin all of a sudden near the end?

13 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

I saw the Rachel hug scene and maaaaaaaaaaan, you can tell she really loves the guy. Right in the fucking heart :gonk:

Spoiler

Yeah about that. He tells her "Thanks for everything". Now I have to ask: for what exactly does he have to thank her for? Constantly belittling his very being and referring to him as less than an insect? Maybe for all those moments when it was crunch-time and all she could do was be useless? Even now, all she could do is watch him go off to his death. Thanks Rachel, you're a model support character for generations to aspire to.

But, I must admit that this is probably the very first (and likely only) time where the two shared this rather intimate moment. I'd be remiss if I said I didn't like how it's presented here. Even if I am not Rachel's biggest fan, I'm not going to fault closing off on this note.

Speaking of things, has there been mention of that whole "Ragna's inner evil business" that we introduced back in Chronophantasma True Ending? Or was that clumsily removed?

GF9 you might wanna remove that second spoiler there. This is for plot discussion only and posting about playable characters is likely to put on the "No fun mode" from the mods. Please don't do it.

3 minutes ago, GF9Returns said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did Relius die, and if so, was the upper face of his revealed? Another question is why did Ragna fight Noel and Jin all of a sudden near the end?

oh.. aaaand

Hide contents

MITSUYOSHI aka "J" IS FINALLY CONFIRMED! Why, cuz I saw his pre-battle artwork in the story. And before anyone denies it, it was the same way with Kokonoe in Chronophantasma, where she was yet to be playable, but we saw her pre-battle artworks too. Sorry for bringing up the playable character subject, but I just wanna air that out.

I need this image in my life please

4 minutes ago, GF9Returns said:
  Reveal hidden contents

oh.. aaaand

Reveal hidden contents

MITSUYOSHI aka "J" IS FINALLY CONFIRMED! Why, cuz I saw his pre-battle artwork in the story. And before anyone denies it, it was the same way with Kokonoe in Chronophantasma, where she was yet to be playable, but we saw her pre-battle artworks too. Sorry for bringing up the playable character subject, but I just wanna air that out.

Don't bring it up at all.  This isn't the place for that, nor is that confirmation of anything regardless.

2 minutes ago, Orihalcon said:

Don't bring it up at all.  This isn't the place for that, nor is that confirmation of anything regardless.

My bad. I just thought it was that way since Chronophantasma.

5 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

I need this image in my life please

Try to find it on youtube where some players are streaming the story, but anyway, like Orihalcon said, let's not go any further with that topic.

Tsubaki inherited Ookami, which was damn obvious. Trinity using Susanoo was awesome. I wonder how she did lose her body again and what happened to her toward the end. Still it wasn't reveal who Yuki Terumi really is.

I wonder what did Naoto and Es met for. Did Tager and Bullet beat up Azarel? Did Raquel make an appearance in front of the main cast? Did Mai complete her goal?

Also importantly, how were the characters that died were killed (basically, who killed who?)

@Luminos564 She's a tsundere, that's kind of what they do. But she realized that this was the very last time she was going to see him so she embraced her feelings.

And whether you agree or not, she has always looked out for him in her own way and Ragna also knew this.

So Izanami was unkillable.....until she was. Smh, they call that plot armor.

Relius really avoided the chopping block though? I wonder why.

But deaths are one thing, any other major bombshells to share?

23 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

@Luminos564 She's a tsundere, that's kind of what they do. But she realized that this was the very last time she was going to see him so she embraced her feelings.

Yeah I acknowledged that. I have nothing against this tender moment. Don't mean I like her past behaviour, tsundere or no.

23 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

And whether you agree or not, she has always looked out for him in her own way and Ragna also knew this.

Never said she didn't look after him. Just that she didn't do a very good job of it.

7 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So Izanami was unkillable.....until she was. Smh, they call that plot armor.

She was done in by Mu-12, the Godslayer which she herself was wary of and opted to use a berserking Ragna against. It makes sense at the least.

Oh, yeah. I thought they wouldn't go that route since it was obvious, but there doesn't seem to be any other way, really.

Wonder what did Nine in, though. She looked utterly rekt in the leaked images.

I'm a bit dissapointed that we don't get to fight against some characters in their unlimited forms in the story, that was one of the best things about Blazblue(and a bit of Guilty Gear XX) there were a lot of missed opportunities like

Spoiler

Ragna vs Izanami (second battle)

Ragna vs Susanooh

Ragna vs Terumi(final confrontation)

Ragna vs Jin(both could've been in their unlimited forms for the final battle of the series, ending it with a bigger bang)

Let me know if this is the wrong place to post this.

4 hours ago, Luminos564 said:
  Hide contents

My reactions in order:
-Dammit, why!? I mean I feared the worst but was hoping for at least a break for this guy for once.
-Expected. A Phantom is already dead. It is only fitting she pass on.
-Huh, so Japan's favorite waifu bites it? Surprising that Mori didn't pull a magic trick and managed to keep her alive. But she is a Chronophantasma so fitting.
-Haku-men's death was decided the moment Susanoo became a thing. Rest in peace, you stuck up knight templar.
-Saya? As in the original body?
-Izanami was a given. Done in by Mu-12 no less. Joyous.

Of Course The characters I Like Dies while the characters I hate lives.

.Ragna......8 Years for Nothing.... In the words of Big Boss from Ground Zeroes:

What a load of Bullshit

51 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

NOOOOO not Sayanami :gonk:

Was expecting it since CP to be honest but ever since the curveball I was hoping there would be a chance at a reprieve.

Still, least Mu-12 got a chance to live up to her name.

Well I can tell that Mu and Noel became one again considering Noel and Lambda became nuns while Nu was recovering.

Just now, MaximusMurkimus said:

So Saya WAS the girl in the Master Unit, called it.

But...how did Izanami become a thing then?

Oh really but why did Izanami tell everyone to go after Noel in the Act II endings?

I kind of hate myself for watching the ending cutscene but it doesn't take away from me enjoying the game. 

And again, Rachel with her tears coming out in front of Ragna's sword and grave just got me. Tying one of her black rabbit bows on the hilt of the sword. How the hell can a fighting game make me have so many feelings?! :vbang: 

Trinity was active throughout the whole story mode. She was with Jin through the majority of the time. I wonder if Jin's relation with Trinity has got better (I would see Trinity acting motherly one in awhile). I wonder if I was right that Trinity's research was what created Ragna, Jin and Noel. 

I wonder if Tsubaki gets to use Ookami in story mode. How many Noxs that are still in tact besides Ookami?

27 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

So Saya WAS the girl in the Master Unit, called it.

But...how did Izanami become a thing then?

Where did you get this information?

Need to watch the entire Story mode to know what happened.

But mostly watched the Cutscenes cause I found them.

Nu never got her dream come true (But it's what's good for you :x )