Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Story Discussion

15 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Hide contents

So my nigga Hakumen bit the dust?!! And I'm guessing it was from Terumi's sneak attack right? Then how was he alive to cut him and Ragna in half?

Trinity was the one controlling the Susanoo at that point. I guess that was her final payback for what Terumi did to her.

By the way I had a couple of question about Mai because I've read contradictory spoilers. Was she accepted by her father and went back to using the Hazuki family name? Did she keep working for Kokonoe alongside Kajun?

Does Trinity die or something? Because from what we see from story mode she is still a ghost. Also the website said that es third person relationship is still unknown.

This is someone's translation of how Izanami gets done in in the HK version with subtitles, can anyone confirm details?

Noel came up with the idea of sort that if Izanami is immortal and killing her cause this world to reset, so she's trying to "merge" with her instead.
Upon the battle, Izanami got run up from behind by Mu, who is "one of three main fragments" of Saya as her (Noel/Izanami/the girl in master unit). But Izanami is far more powerful so she tries absorbing Mu instead. But Ragna intervenes by absorbing her "dark" power and let Mu do the rest.
Finally, the two (Izanami + Noel) merges into a new being, Saya. The only one left is the girl in Amaterasu unit...

If this is true then I'm content. Ragna keeps his promise to save Saya after all. Does she still go by Noel after this, though?

24 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

This is someone's translation of how Izanami gets done in in the HK version with subtitles, can anyone confirm details?

Noel came up with the idea of sort that if Izanami is immortal and killing her cause this world to reset, so she's trying to "merge" with her instead.
Upon the battle, Izanami got run up from behind by Mu, who is "one of three main fragments" of Saya as her (Noel/Izanami/the girl in master unit). But Izanami is far more powerful so she tries absorbing Mu instead. But Ragna intervenes by absorbing her "dark" power and let Mu do the rest.
Finally, the two (Izanami + Noel) merges into a new being, Saya. The only one left is the girl in Amaterasu unit...

If this is true then I'm content. Ragna keeps his promise to save Saya after all. Does she still go by Noel after this, though?

Then, could this mean that, after everything, Ragna saved Saya in the end?

1 hour ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

I think it would be possible now that I think about it.

Okay, I'm confused.

Another group is saying that Ragna and Saya both went through the Boundary, and only Noel and Mu-12 merge. However, they also don't know why Noel/Jin fought Ragna at the end, so go figure?

I don't want to venture into speculation here, so some clarification on either explanation would be nice. 

Well....this is nice. We at least know what happens to the majority of the cast. But it only makes me wonder what happened to Makoto in the end. I have been literally looking around for info about her and it's been so dry. Someone please tell me what happened to her. I need some closure here!

Miscellaneous but Susanoo unique quotes are interesting: his to Hazama's is roughly:

T/S: Hey Hazama-chan, this is my REAL body.

H: You're really destroying (it), like a child.

Bless the sass on Hazama.

27 minutes ago, SpeedRulerLiberation said:

Well....this is nice. We at least know what happens to the majority of the cast. But it only makes me wonder what happened to Makoto in the end. I have been literally looking around for info about her and it's been so dry. Someone please tell me what happened to her. I need some closure here!

She rejoins the NOL and talks to Noel in the end about her possibly coming back, but Noel is content with taking care of Lambda/Nu for now.

7 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

She rejoins the NOL and talks to Noel in the end about her possibly coming back, but Noel is content with taking care of Lambda/Nu for now.

That is the closure I am looking for....ahhhh..... My worst worry is that she dies somehow

That...can't be healthy.  Anyone got the skinny on why Hazama has a gaping hole in his chest?

Also, Amane was right to be worried about the corruption happening on Ragna's body in Act 3. By the time Ragna finally disposed of Terumi and has said his goodbyes THIS is what he looks like. Notable in that this was not present when he had that last hug with Jin and Noel. 

Fun fact: Terumi's final parting words to Ragna are "Suffer unto eternity...Ragna the Bloodedge" (romanji: eien ni kurushime) and one last cackle. I find this to be so damn appropriate for the character.

3 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

Fun fact: Terumi's final parting words to Ragna are "Suffer unto eternity...Ragna the Bloodedge" (romanji: eien ni kurushime) and one last cackle. I find this to be so damn appropriate for the character.

I know, right? I was actually almost sure in his last moments he'd be panicking, as he was often prone to do when his plans went south, but what do you know, he literally got the last laugh.

5 hours ago, In&Out said:

I know, right? I was actually almost sure in his last moments he'd be panicking, as he was often prone to do when his plans went south, but what do you know, he literally got the last laugh.

He did kinda have an "oh shit" moment when Ragna unleashed Black Onslaught on him, but yea...Terumi went basically spitting in Ragna's face.

Terumi's real name is Susano'o. He's literally the Japanese God himself.

He hates humanity. He would rather eliminate everyone than have them worship him. Once he gets the Susano'o Unit back, he's not always in it, but can summon it back to him at any time.
Ragna thought Terumi wanted the Azure to become a God, but he corrects him, and says that he's always been one to begin with.

In Susano'o's Arcade, he remembers his true purpose - as the God Susano'o, he's meant to destroy everything that Amaterasu creates, and his speech goes onto to say that he lives off destroying the world she loves, and that her pain is the only thing that heals him. At the end of the speech, it looks like he mockingly calls her "Big Sister".

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

He hates humanity. He would rather eliminate everyone than have them worship him. Once he gets the Susano'o Unit back, he's not always in it, but can summon it back to him at any time.
Ragna thought Terumi wanted the Azure to become a God, but he corrects him, and says that he's always been one to begin with.

In Susano'o's Arcade, he remembers his true purpose - as the God Susano'o, he's meant to destroy everything that Amaterasu creates, and his speech goes onto to say that he lives off destroying the world she loves, and that her pain is the only thing that heals him. At the end of the speech, it looks like he mockingly calls her "Big Sister".

I guess this fits. In Japanese Mythology, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o were all born from Izanagi. Susano'o was a huge jerkass god. He skinned a pony while Amaterasu was sewing and threw it at her because he lost a bet to her. Amaterasu ran away and hid in a cave because of him. Susano'o was so much of a dick, they kicked his ass out of heaven.

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?

The main villain was actually THE Susano'o of the japanese folklore!? Um... Now my mind is scrambled... Was Ragna truly in the right? Or was he just a pawn for Amaterasu? Who is right and who is wrong? Was the world SUPPOSE to be destroyed? My mind hurts now...

28 minutes ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

In Japanese Mythology, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o were all born from Izanagi.

Specifically, they were the last 3 gods created by him during the final steps of the cleansing ceremony (misogi) to rid himself of the underworld's uncleanness (kegare). Amaterasu was born when he washed his left eye. Tsukiyomi from his right. And Susano'o was born from washing his nose.

Speaking of Izanagi, was his potential identity revealed or at all confirmed during CF? I know he was mentioned by Izanami but that was back near the end of CP.

1 minute ago, Luminos564 said:

Speaking of Izanagi, was his potential identity revealed or at all confirmed during CF? I know he was mentioned by Izanami but that was back near the end of CP.

There is no Izanagi per-se, but Amaterasu has two powers as it were - Izanami and Izanagi. Izanami is her Drive, and is the opposite to the Izanagi System, which is the power of creation that Amaterasu possesses.

3 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

There is no Izanagi per-se, but Amaterasu has two powers as it were - Izanami and Izanagi. Izanami is her Drive, and is the opposite to the Izanagi System, which is the power of creation that Amaterasu possesses.

That's...actually pretty damn clever on Mori's part, I'll admit.