Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Speculations/Theories

If you have no proof, post it here. Actual confirmed storyline information goes in the other thread.

Flat-out stupid posts will be deleted and their posters infracted.

Do not fuck this up again.

robot3.gif

The rules of both the BBCF Arcade Plot thread and the BBCP Speculations thread apply here. Spoilers will be present and may be posted without warning. Try to stay under control. Please? Neat. Despite No-fun Bot above, it's ok to have a bit of fun. For now.

Seriously

Spoiler

Ragna need a solid BUFF in the Story to withstand Susanoo Terumi and to beat Es, Nine, maybe Jin and Take-Mikazuchi. Hell I hope we will get any Saya interference before she will say "Sayonara" to everyone. I am really curious how many sub-bosses are going to be in the Story. Theoretically Ragna can use the "Azure Grimoire" as a last resort but the risk to get again some berskerk-state is huge

Real Master of Susanoo Unit (Terumi) probably isn't limited/weakened (by the Boundary) like Haukumen to use percentage power. How is he strong? A Black-Beast power level or even above???

So apparently CF ends on this image, right?

Spoiler

-NEXT-

α

Awakening The Chaos

"Awakening the chaos" is the name of the theme associated with murakumos, and the letter just before is the greek alpha. So, uh...

Ragna and Saya being merged into one being and returning to life as Alpha-01 confirmed?

11 hours ago, In&Out said:

So apparently CF ends on this image, right?

Reveal hidden contents

-NEXT-

α

Awakening The Chaos

"Awakening the chaos" is the name of the theme associated with murakumos, and the letter just before is the greek alpha. So, uh...

Ragna and Saya being merged into one being and returning to life as Alpha-01 confirmed?

Well...

I wrote similiar theory there     and yeah

Spoiler

it's quite possible -> I mean the combination between them because Saya is definitely (ok she has many PDF traits) a Prime Field Device. However I am not sure about Saya's status. In the "sayonara" picture Ragna is hugging both Jin and... Noel... So... Did Noel replace Saya or there was some multiple join between Saya and her clones. It's a still a bittersweet ending: the alternative form of existing but much more acceptable.

On the other hand -> People are repeating that Saya died so... if she really died doesn't it mean that she was working with the Izanami???

Damn... these spoilers which are flowing through the Internet put me into a melancholy-nostalgic mood... I can't believe how this game has ended even if some scenarios were predictable since CP.  What is going to happen when I will play the actual game...

I am wondering if...

Spoiler

Carl Turns out to be Relius Jr. at the end, is true?

I think people who say Saya died refer to the girl inside the Master Unit who was absorbed into Noel.

Of course, this means that if that was Saya, then who tf was Izanami possessing?

If it really still was Saya, then Ragna just helped murder his own sister willingly, which he was ready to do anyway of course, but I think that was before he realized she was being used by a goddess.

It would be good clarification to figure out who is who, and if Saya had any free will in all of this.

49 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Of course, this means that if that was Saya, then who tf was Izanami possessing?

Saya Terumi? :lol: No it would be retarded as hell and Naoto excluded it. However this is one thing but the second: let's assume that it was Saya body... then how is it possible that Izanami was feeling all Saya's attachments toward Ragna (described as a "desire" in the CP by Izzy), Saya's hate toward Terumi and Saya's confusion(?) because of Naoto. How? Especially cause BlazBlue follows theory that soul contains memories.

Of course Relius put several Saya's memories into Murakumos (and they were deeply affected by these memories) so only Azure knows what he (only he?) did to Saya's soul.

I don't know why but I doubt a little that siblings' origin has been explained in the CF.  Action looks too much intense to have a time for it (even for sub-stories).

On the other hand...

Spoiler

I am not sure about Noel's future but if she would end with Kagura I will just :vbang:

However I am so glad that she survived! Hope that Naoto too.

I'm unsure what impact the effects of the Boundary would have on Hazama, but could it be possible that he could be twisted, as in his mind-twisted, by being there for too long, and eventually turning somewhat alike Terumi? Since Relius is still around he could try to take him out of there for all we know.

So there are lot of things that imply that Terumi's actual identity is Susanoo itself. Notice how in his intro with Hazama, he calls it his "real" body, Yuuki Terumi isn't even his actual name according to Mori, and Terumi almost does a complete 180 in personality as soon as he enters the unit, and the intense grudge against Ameterasu.

One thing that I was noticing was that image after credits (I guess it was after-credits) were it says "Next Alpha Awakening the Chaos" and stuff, however, one word got burn into my mind: "possibility". We all know that Blazblue is a world where are many possibilities, plus Naoto came from a different possibility, not from Central Fiction possibility, meaning Ragna may live in some other possibility (and even have his happy ending). I could say he could be the one who grabbed the sword back in the end, but there isn't anything that could make this theory possible.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

One thing that I was noticing was that image after credits (I guess it was after-credits) were it says "Next Alpha Awakening the Chaos" and stuff, however, one word got burn into my mind: "possibility". We all know that Blazblue is a world where are many possibilities, plus Naoto came from a different possibility, not from Central Fiction possibility, meaning Ragna may live in some other possibility (and even have his happy ending). I could say he could be the one who grabbed the sword back in the end, but there isn't anything that could make this theory possible.

If there's an Extend version I'm sure it'll expand on that aspect, as well as Ragna/Jin/Saya's origins.

Just now, MaximusMurkimus said:

If there's an Extend version I'm sure it'll expand on that aspect, as well as Ragna/Jin/Saya's origins.

What questions do remain in CF, regardless Terumi and Hazama backstory?

Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

What questions do remain in CF, regardless Terumi and Hazama backstory?

(if one or more were answered then by all means say so)

-Naoto's connection to Ragna, Raquel to Rachel

-Ragna/Jin/Saya's origins

-Amane's bigger role, if applicable

-What is the titular Central Fiction

-Life Link of Ragna/Nu and Hazama/Noel (it's only implied that it doesn't count)

-Es's connection with the XBlaze world and the BB world

-Relius's fate, he likely got off scot free

-Did Tsubaki inherit the Susano Unit at the end

-Does Rachel still remember Ragna properly?

24 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

-Naoto's connection to Ragna, Raquel to Rachel

From what I could understand, Naoto is to Ragna what Raquel is to Rachel. I hesitate to use the term, but think something akin to a doppelganger or a parallel existence. Similar, but different. Unfortunately for the Bloodedge boys, at the time, the BlazBlue universe and system does not allow for multiple of the "same person" if they're too indistinguishable (which the two of them are) so Naoto was unintentionally being "overwritten" as the new "Ragna". This would turn out bad since Ragna himself would be removed and Naoto would then be bound to BlazBlue's universe, rendering his mission to save his own a failure.

-Life Link of Ragna/Nu and Hazama/Noel (it's only implied that it doesn't count)

The general consensus is that when you're in the Boundary, Life Links are rendered kaput since one of the Life Linked partners now exists "outside" the observable system. Hazama tossed himself into a Cauldron and therefore into the Boundary (his actual fate remains unclear from thereon) so his link to Noel is null and void. Ragna now resides within the Master Unit and that too has been returned to the Boundary and the same rules now apply for Nu-13. Whether or not this means it would be reestablished if they were to return is not known.

-Did Tsubaki inherit the Susano Unit at the end

It's actually an entirely different Tsubaki Yayoi. The one we know remains within the NOL to help repair the world. The one that speaks to Rachel is a completely new element to the story. We do know she carries the Nox Nyctores - Ookami and judging by the length of the hair, it might be possible that she owns the Susano-O unit. She also laments that being called "Tsubaki Yayoi" is "nostalgic" and that she hadn't heard it in a very long time. She also talks to Rachel about her "promise", presumably that she wanted to die by Tsubaki's hand in case something happened to Ragna. This Tsubaki is also implied to have never even heard of Ragna the Bloodedge since he has no idea who the battered Bloodscythe belongs to.

If I were to take a theory in the dark on who this Tsubaki Yayoi is, I'd wager that she is the "Ally of Justice" that Naoto speaks of when he encounters Haku-men.

Well, in any case...

Spoiler

Naoto couldn't find the Azure, meaning he's still turning into a vampire. He's still got a year to find it or he's screwed, meaning new content whether in the form of video games or novels. (Man it's like Kamen Rider Ghost all over again.)

Another thing I'd like to point out is Raquel's eyes being red in the last scene. Whether this was a mistake...or done intentional is unknown. GIVE US SOMETHING , MORI-SAMA!

So i guess we are still left in the dark in regards to the person who saved Naoto when he was dying to that Spinner guy in the light novel despite it heavily being hinted at being Ragna and what makes Naoto so similar to Ragna. Also, it seems that Naoto encounter with Rachel in BEE still hasn't been touched on. So many  other things in BEE needs to be answer.

Who knows, most of BEE can easily be an Extend story mode segment the way Remix Heart was.

I'm still curious as to why Saya Terumi and Izanami look identical, and why she reacted negatively only to Naoto. There has to be a connection there.

1 minute ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Who knows, most of BEE can easily be an Extend story mode segment the way Remix Heart was.

I'm still curious as to why Saya Terumi and Izanami look identical, and why she reacted negatively only to Naoto. There has to be a connection there.

That's also one of the many things I was talking about. It's obvious BEE isn't over yet since Mori decided to throw even more new information with the Female Hakumen Naoto says he runs into which is most likely the Tsubaki we see in the Epilogue. Plus, Naoto journey to find the Azure to turn himself back into a human being isn't over yet. The question now is what format will this information come out in since we know Mori at least is taking a break from this series to work on something else entirely new which I can blame him for doing. It probably needs to do something new tor rejuvenate himself for all the work he has been doing in regards to this franchise non-stop.

6 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

So there are lot of things that imply that Terumi's actual identity is Susanoo itself. Notice how in his intro with Hazama, he calls it his "real" body, Yuuki Terumi isn't even his actual name according to Mori, and Terumi almost does a complete 180 in personality as soon as he enters the unit, and the intense grudge against Ameterasu.

As soon as I said this, it ends up being confirmed haha.

10 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Also in the after credits scene ragna's sword is gone does that mean he got it back?

There is, indeed, a possibility. As you may know, the whole story is based in possibilities, which we could call "Alternate Universes", which you may know what it does.

Exists an image after credits, where it says: "The hope has returned to 'BLUE' and it brought a dawn to a possibility." This phrase can mean there could have a possibility where Ragna does not die.

With that being said. Probably no character actually died at all, if you look from this angle, like, could have a possibility where Arakune came back as Roy, where Carl didn't turned into Relius Jr., Ragna hadn't died, it is like what CS taught us once"It is one of the many possibilities in the Coontinuum Shift"...

Except for Terumi, since he somehow seems to be travelling through possibilities, or always know about every possibility, that one is dead for real...

Spoiler

Or not...

Well yeah but it was Ragna's sword that left in the current timeline somehow also according to Es the will of the azure apparently sounds like Ragna.

11 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

...according to Es the will of the azure apparently sounds like Ragna.

That might be because the Azure itself is a sentient force and to it all souls must eventually return. Mimicking Ragna's voice is likely the only way it can communicate with human life.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

There is, indeed, a possibility. As you may know, the whole story is based in possibilities, which we could call "Alternate Universes", which you may know what it does.

Exists an image after credits, where it says: "The hope has returned to 'BLUE' and it brought a dawn to a possibility." This phrase can mean there could have a possibility where Ragna does not die.

With that being said. Probably no character actually died at all, if you look from this angle, like, could have a possibility where Arakune came back as Roy, where Carl didn't turned into Relius Jr., Ragna hadn't died, it is like what CS taught us once"It is one of the many possibilities in the Coontinuum Shift"...

Except for Terumi, since he somehow seems to be travelling through possibilities, or always know about every possibility, that one is dead for real...

Reveal hidden contents

Or not...

that words may not simply refer to the possibility given by the absence of time loops of Amaterasu?
Okay, my guess is probably wrong, but I understood so