Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Central Fiction Speculations/Theories

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Except for Terumi, since he somehow seems to be travelling through possibilities, or always know about every possibility, that one is dead for real...

Hide contents

Or not...

Survey leans more towards a "deader-than-dead", chief. His final confrontation with Ragna didn't end with him simply getting a very heavy, metal object shoved through his ethereal guts. Ragna devoured his very soul. Forget punching a god out, Ragna effectively erased him from existence. What Haku-men started, Ragna finished.

18 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

If I were to take a theory in the dark on who this Tsubaki Yayoi is, I'd wager that she is the "Ally of Justice" that Naoto speaks of when he encounters Haku-men.

Definitely. Naoto in his Act 3 arcade said that "Justice" looks similiar to Hakumen and has the same, specific speech. The main difference is that "Justice" was a woman.

Spoiler

Justice%201_zpsej5rpvkd.jpg

Hazama who didn't know Naoto in the CF and went to Cauldron before the climax of CF. As we remember he revealed himself at almost the end of BEE. I guess that he might travelled to Naoto's world. 

Moreover Naoto who had a vision of Ragna in the first part of BloodEdge Experience and actually he is the person who could remember Ragna... Also I don't know but it looks for me that Naoto didn't back to his world. Yeah he fell up from the sky(?) and Raquel gave him a hand which is a nice shounen reference but I doubt that he had back.

A dangerous thought that BEE might happened after CF :vbang: even if the BB world was in the CF a beginning to other possibilites.  It's just a loose reflection but I don't like plot solutions (possibility born another possibilities and etc.) like this if they are repeating too much cause in one quite popular manga a main hero became a father to... himself so in the other words -> for main hero! (cloned, drop in the past and voila). That's why I can't erase from my mind an idea that Carl won't turn into a Relius because "he is a Relius". Personally I see him much more as a serial-killer similiar to Freaks but he was too calm in the end of CF.

However speaking again about this "Awakening the Chaos"

It seems that sad girl

Spoiler

sad%20girl%202_zps8xuh29e1.jpg

Sad%20girl%201_zpsbhsslijk.jpg

sad%20giirl%203_zpstm26w0qb.jpg

spotted this little guy

Spoiler

White%20shit%201_zpshirxhbpb.jpg

White%20shit%202_zpssjqslipv.jpg

Far-fetched symbol but she may has a something to talk in the next game.

I got a theory about the sword being missing at the end. If we in fact believe that Ragna is now the person inside the Amaterasu unit, so effectively he can pretty much do whatever he wants within the world. This is what I understand the power of the Amaterasu unit to be, I could be wrong so please feel free to correct me.

I feel like he knew Rachel was going to live out her life trying to find him, because he can basically see everything now. And he probably observed that little exchange between Tsubaki and Rachel. Now given that Ragna's sword caused some type of memory/emotional awakening in Rachel, Ragna felt that if he erased the sword from the world Rachel would fully forget him and move on with her life.

That's kind of my take on the whole sword disappearing at the end. Mori did say this is the end of Ragna's story. In order for it to be the end everyone needs to forget and move on. I feel Ragna was doing this one last act to save Rachel from that life of hell.

Still I know I'm probably wrong, Rachel seemed determined and that gives me hope. I also think maybe he did pop back into the world to grab his sword since it had one of Rachel's bows on it. He probably wanted it just for that :sweatdrop:

1 hour ago, kylehyde said:

I got a theory about the sword being missing at the end. If we in fact believe that Ragna is now the person inside the Amaterasu unit, so effectively he can pretty much do whatever he wants within the world. This is what I understand the power of the Amaterasu unit to be, I could be wrong so please feel free to correct me.

I feel like he knew Rachel was going to live out her life trying to find him, because he can basically see everything now. And he probably observed that little exchange between Tsubaki and Rachel. Now given that Ragna's sword caused some type of memory/emotional awakening in Rachel, Ragna felt that if he erased the sword from the world Rachel would fully forget him and move on with her life.

That's kind of my take on the whole sword disappearing at the end. Mori did say this is the end of Ragna's story. In order for it to be the end everyone needs to forget and move on. I feel Ragna was doing this one last act to save Rachel from that life of hell.

Still I know I'm probably wrong, Rachel seemed determined and that gives me hope. I also think maybe he did pop back into the world to grab his sword since it had one of Rachel's bows on it. He probably wanted it just for that :sweatdrop:

Well ragna didn't actually became one with the master unit he just took it back in the boundary with him so he is not really dead but everyone has forgotten him.

Regarding Ragna's "death"...

First of all, it's clearly an intentionally open ending and you can't say anything definitively. Anytime a protagonist dies like this, fans will endlessly debate whether they're really dead or not or whether they'll come back, like with the space cowboy, flower girl, or cart driver. There's no definitive answer until more official information is given. I do like the argument that if an author wanted to kill their hero, why leave an ambiguous scene at the end?

Anyway... first, the facts. Is Ragna in the Master Unit or not? Like most of the major story mechanisms, I don't think it's clearly spelled out either way. Ragna says that as long as he exists, Saya's dream will never end because Ragna is the dream. Ragna collects up all the qualified's dreams. Then he very cryptically speaks to "Saya / The Origin" who is still in the Master Unit like how Tenjo was still in Kushinada's Lynchpin. Ragna says he's sorry and that they'll be together from now on. It's implied he takes her dream and then he clearly activates the Master Unit. He commands it to erase this "nightmare" from the world and from all memory. Amane ensures Ragna is wiped out of Takamagahara's system. Ragna says he'll return everyone's dreams to the Azure. "The world that'll be created won't be affected by intervention from Amaterasu or Takamagahara." Amane says, "Hope in the form of possibility, extending from all directions, in the past, present, and future... I've never seen a world reconstructed on such a large scale before... So this is the True Azure..." Ragna and Amane vanish and Ragna's sword is left in front of the Gate. The End of Ragna's scenes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember anything else being said about it. Does that mean he's not in the Master Unit? I don't think so. But I also don't think it means he's in the Unit. In either case, I don't know if it matters. Even if he's in the Unit, I think it's clear he won't actively shape the world at all. And if he's not in the Unit, can he stay alive in the Boundary / Azure Horizon? I don't think Ragna can just hang out incognito. Earlier, Jin tries to tell Ragna they can just erase Ragna's existence as "Brother" and then Ragna can just be "Bloodedge", but Ragna says that idea won't work.

Nothing seems definitive. So all fans can do is make fun theories.

Maybe he just erased himself from the world's memory and still wanders around with no identity. Maybe he's out in the Boundary, watching over existence. He could be the one that grabs his own sword.

Maybe he's in the Master Unit, actively shaping the world. Or maybe he's just letting all the dreams he's collected fight it out and he himself provides no input.

I think there's good suggestion that Naoto and Ragna are the same... something. Maybe this means Ragna is reborn as Naoto. Of course, it could be the other way around too, but I think the dialogue makes that sound less likely even if it makes more sense. If Ragna's soul is reborn, maybe that person takes the sword.

Maybe he completely wiped himself out of existence and is completely gone. He was looking pretty bad when he talked to Amane.

I think my most pessimistic theory is... remember at the end of Chrono Phantasma how Rachel said, "If Ragna dies before you [Tsubaki] can kill him, then you must kill me [Rachel]. That's the only way we can completely eradicate the evil within him." I don't understand what that means at all. But Ragna left his sword behind and Rachel ties her ribbon to it after talking with Tsubaki about Tsubaki's unfinished business. The sword and ribbon are gone in the after credits scene, just leaving the grave marker (is that Celica's?) Maybe Tsubaki killed Rachel and that wipes the last remnant of Ragna, his sword, out of existence.

Or maybe all these details or that after credits scene get retconned in the next work.

The scene opens a world of "possibility."

@relic.nt What do you mean exactly when you say Ragna was Saya's dream? Is it because Ragna keeps meeting his demise because of the black beast within him the reason why Saya keeps resetting the world? Or is there another reason?

So as long as he exists he will always be caught in that loop and Saya will always keep resetting? Is that it? Sorry haven't played the game so I'm trying to make heads and tails out of this.

13 minutes ago, kylehyde said:

@relic.nt What do you mean exactly when you say Ragna was Saya's dream? Is it because Ragna keeps meeting his demise because of the black beast within him the reason why Saya keeps resetting the world? Or is there another reason?

So as long as he exists he will always be caught in that loop and Saya will always keep resetting? Is that it? Sorry haven't played the game so I'm trying to make heads and tails out of this.

Frankly, I don't understand either, so I just repeated what the translation said. I wrote a full guide of my playthrough here: http://blazblue.kumodori.com/cfdigest.html. Whenever I was confused, I just transcribed what I read. This happened a lot. :)

Here are my notes regarding that:

Spoiler

Jin explains to Noel that Ragna intends to erase the memory of himself from everyone. Ragna explains himself. Nine said the world is a dream seen by The Origin, aka Saya. But that's technically wrong, this world is just a reconstruction, it's not actually the dream Saya is watching itself. Noel asks what the dream is. Ragna says a certain "place" gives the opportunity to start everything over. Noel isn't the dream because she doesn't always exist. [Earlier, Kokonoe suggested that Noel, The Origin recreated, was the common point between all possibilities. But Hakumen pointed out that she didn't exist in his original timeline.] But by stopping Ragna from becoming the Black Beast, Noel opened up a new possibility. "If a certain someone was gone, the world would end immediately." Ragna is the actual dream watched by god. As long as he exists, Saya's dream will never end and the nightmare will ultimately be repeated forever. Ragna says even if a nightmare is bad, when you wake up, you can just forget about it. Jin says he'll just kill the existence of "Brother" so that Ragna can just exist as the "Bloodedge" instead. Jin fights Ragna to stop Ragna's dream, but fails.

Since this is the speculation section, I'm going to veer from facts now... ... ...

When talking about the Origin's dream, I wrote down multiple topics, I don't know if they're separate or all the same thing:

1) In Ragna's "memory sequence", humans give the Origin (or maybe it's actually Takamagahara? But the CGs showed them putting a Prime Field Device into the Cauldron and they had been talking about the Master Unit) the dream of a world of eternal peace. Someone later says this got warped into a world where nothing exists after the Black Beast destroys it.

2) Nine says the Prime Field Devices just wanted to be recognized as humans. The Origin herself just yearned to exist, yearned for a human world.  This matches Noel's dream of just wanting a normal life. As proof that this world is that dream, Noel asked what people thought of her. Everyone within reason saw her as a human, but those outside of reason (Rachel / Terumi / etc) saw her as a doll. Noel suggested it was Intervention that caused everyone to see her as human.

3) Ragna is Saya's dream. I guess this means he's what Saya (and by Saya, I mean The Origin) focuses on. Like you, I originally thought this was because Ragna could be used to destroy and reset the world by becoming the Black Beast. But later, in the final conversation with whatever Ragna talks to at the end, she says she was destroying the world because they "told" her to, but really, she just wanted to be together with her brother. So does this mean Ragna was actually her desire?

So my big question is, who was Ragna talking to at the Master Unit? After Noel is done with all her merging, he asks to talk to The Origin, but Noel gets all dodgey. Later, Ragna goes to the Master Unit and talks to someone he refers to as Saya. He says Kushinada's Lynchpin was modeled after the Master Unit. His experience with talking to Tenjo let him know to talk to "Saya." Saya complains how she was lonely, how Ragna tried to kill her, and how he even turned into a black monster. Ragna said he didn't know another way to stop her. She asks why he wanted to stop her, she was just doing what she was told. She hated that world she was making, she just wanted to be with Ragna. Also, at some point Terumi teases Ragna about the Noel that he failed to save.

I originally thought that last Saya was spouting Nu's memories, but I think that's wrong now. My current theory is that The Origin's soul is that "monster" No. 5 was based off of (who seems to be the original Saya Terumi.) She had the powers to amplify seithr, devour souls and use their power. My theory is that she absorbed the soul's memories too, similar to what Ragna is doing. Ultimately, her brother (probably the original Naoto) turned into a black beast and swallowed her. When the First Prime Device contacted the Master Unit, it gained a soul. My theory is that it gained Saya Terumi's soul, with all its baggage. So from all the souls, she wants destruction, from her Prime Device feelings, she wants peace, and from Saya Terumi, she wants her brother. Ragna is the same existence as Naoto, somehow, so he really does have some relationship to this story. So The Origin has multiple dreams, but it still leads to a dead end of no possibilities.

Anyway, that's my current theory, I might change my mind in an hour. Blow holes through it guys. But I like it because it gives a reason for Relius giving that whole big infodump in the middle of the game. Come on Mori, give us another Bloodedge Experience!

I'm sure Bloodedge Experience 3 will show us what happened to Saya T, probably with Naoto "consuming" her.I'm almost positive Relius saw her and used her as a basis for Izanami, since he claimed to be fascinated with the way it happened, which meant he was probably there to see it.

Two related questions I've been putting a lot of thought into:

1) Who was the Saya that Ragna was talking to in the end?

Spoiler

This is my number one question because I feel like it's the only confusing thread in Ragna's story!

Who was Ragna talking to at the Master Unit? After Noel is done with all her merging, he asks to talk to The Origin, but Noel gets all dodgy. Later, Ragna goes to the Master Unit and talks to someone he refers to as Saya. She is voiced by Izanami's voice actress. He says Kushinada's Lynchpin was modeled after "it" (I'm not sure if he's referring to the Master Unit or the thing that The Origin is stuck on.) His experience with talking to Tenjo let him know to talk to "Saya." Saya complains how she was lonely, how Ragna tried to kill her, and how he even turned into a black monster. Ragna said he didn't know another way to stop her. She asks why he wanted to stop her, she was just doing what she was told. She hated that world she was making, she just wanted to be with Ragna. Ragna says he's sorry and that they'll be together from now on.

Those are the facts... the rest of what I'll write is heavy speculation.

Terumi made a comment that sounded like The Origin was the very first "monster" who Ragna didn't save. Jin says they should try to save Ragna by making him "Bloodedge" instead of "Brother." And then there's the whole business of Ragna being The Origin's dream. This really makes it sound like there's a deeper relationship than Ragna just being a possible Black Beast. In fact, it can lead to a theory that Ragna was The Origin's "brother" during the Prime Field War's original timeline. Most of us assume the "monster" Relius told Izanami about was Saya Terumi. Maybe The Origin was a converted Saya Terumi or gained Saya Terumi's soul in the Boundary. And her brother was made into the Black Beast at the end of that war. That would explain the name Saya, the Brother comments, and Ragna being the dream. You can do some mental gymnastics to explain why Naoto isn't treated as The Origin's Brother.

But there's a much simpler answer. This is the one I lean towards, just because it leaves no hanging threads. I think this Saya is explained by Rachel's story of the Hero (Ragna) and Monster (The Origin) in Chrono Phantasma. The Origin may have just been waiting for a Hero (Ragna) to end her nightmare.

The Origin shares a voice with Izanami, who was identified as The Origin's drive. It would make sense for The Origin's soul to have the same voice as her drive. This makes me think Ragna is speaking with The Origin, not Noel or her "Sisters" or Saya.

The Origin is stuck on some giant cone. I think this is what Ragna was comparing to Kushinada's Lynchpin. I think humanity knew they couldn't outright kill The Origin after she gained a soul, so they attached her to this cone to trap her soul and disable her body... So when Noel merged with the body at the end, there was at least part of The Origin leftover in the cone. Although... I guess The Origin could have just as easily been leftover in the Master Unit itself.

Regardless. Noel suggests that all Prime Field Devices have a piece of The Origin's soul. So the Origin shares a soul with all the Devices and there's always been an implied connection between memories and souls. The Origin went through a ton of trauma during the Prime Field War and throughout the games. She was always attacked and beaten. She frequently rewound time seemingly out of fear. In short, she lived a long time and went through a lot. I think that the Origin was just a schizophrenic mess by the end of Central Fiction, so she interpreted her Hero as her Brother based on her memories from Saya. I think Ragna was just humoring The Origin in the final dialogue by calling her Saya, although I also think Ragna genuinely cared about her and wanted to save her. The Origin wanted to be treated as human, so Ragna was treating her as human. It would be weird if he called her "The Origin."

Ragna said he originally had no Drive, even though he was the 'child' of No. 5. I think this might have made him a special existence. If you want a positive spin on The Origin, you could imagine that she specifically created Ragna (when she remade the world) to end her dream. She could have somehow been programmed with a dream for eternal peace (based off of some comments in Episode 8) and a Hero was the only loophole she could think of for getting around that dream. She's always been watching that Hero she made.

So that's my preferred theory. Soooo much speculation. No good answer. I hope it gets officially cleared up as it's an annoying blot on the story.

2) What does Ragna mean by saying he's Saya's dream?

Spoiler

A. I'm not sure either, but here are the facts: Jin explains to Noel that Ragna intends to erase the memory of himself from everyone. Ragna explains why. Nine said the world is a dream seen by The Origin, aka Saya. [Yes, Ragna uses the name Saya.] But that's technically wrong, this world is just a reconstruction, it's not actually the dream Saya is watching itself. Noel asks what the dream is. Ragna says a certain "place" gives the opportunity to start everything over. Noel isn't the dream because she doesn't always exist. [Earlier, Kokonoe suggested that Noel, The Origin recreated, was the common point between all possibilities. But Hakumen pointed out that she didn't exist in his original timeline.] But by stopping Ragna from becoming the Black Beast, Noel opened up a new possibility. "If a certain someone was gone, the world would end immediately." Ragna says that he is the actual dream watched by god. As long as he exists, Saya's dream will never end and the nightmare will ultimately be repeated forever. Ragna says even if a nightmare is bad, when you wake up, you can just forget about it. Jin says he'll just kill the existence of "Brother" so that Ragna can just exist as the "Bloodedge" instead. Jin fights Ragna to stop Ragna's dream, but fails.

The rest of this is heavy speculation. When talking about the Origin's dream, I wrote down multiple topics the characters brought up. I don't know if they're separate or all the same thing:

1) In Ragna's "memory sequence" during Episode 8, humans give the Origin (or maybe it's actually Takamagahara? But the CGs showed them putting a Prime Field Device into the Cauldron and they had been talking about the Master Unit) the dream of a world of eternal peace. Ragna later says this got interpreted as a world where nothing exists after the Black Beast destroys it.

2) Nine says the Prime Field Devices just wanted to be recognized as humans. The Origin herself just yearned to exist, yearned for a human world. This matches Noel's "dream" of just wanting a normal life. As proof that this world is that realized dream, Noel asked what people thought of her. Everyone within reason see her as a human, but those outside of reason (Rachel / Terumi / etc) see her as a doll. Noel suggested it was Intervention that caused everyone to see her as human.

3) Ragna is Saya's dream. I guess this means he's what Saya (and by Saya, I mean The Origin) focuses on. I originally thought this was because Ragna could be used to destroy and reset the world by becoming the Black Beast, fulfilling (1). But later, in the final conversation with whatever Ragna talks to at the end, she says she was destroying the world because they "told" her to, but she really just wanted to be together with her brother. So does this mean Ragna himself, not as a Black Beast, was actually her desire? I discuss this question in the " What was up with that last conversation with Saya and Ragna? Who was that Saya?" question.

I'm not really sure what else to say on this. I hope it becomes clearer later.

Ragna, Jin, and Saya all appear to have inherited a number of character traits from their "parent" aka Prime Field no.5, if the assertion of it being their mother is to be believed. That might suggest that they inherited several traits from Saya Terumi by proxy. In Ragna's case, it's Soul Eater. In Jin's case, it could be a number of things, though I think it's the obsession with their brother (amplified by Yukianesa). Lastly, for Saya it could be the godlike Seither amplification abilities (and perhaps the frail body?) as well as the name.

Damn... the game brought several intesting plots and I don't have much free time to discuss it:

On 11.10.2016 at 1:58 AM, relic.nt said:

Nothing seems definitive. So all fans can do is make fun theories.

Maybe he just erased himself from the world's memory and still wanders around with no identity. Maybe he's out in the Boundary, watching over existence. He could be the one that grabs his own sword.

Maybe he's in the Master Unit, actively shaping the world. Or maybe he's just letting all the dreams he's collected fight it out and he himself provides no input.

I think there's good suggestion that Naoto and Ragna are the same... something. Maybe this means Ragna is reborn as Naoto. Of course, it could be the other way around too, but I think the dialogue makes that sound less likely even if it makes more sense. If Ragna's soul is reborn, maybe that person takes the sword.

The problem is that even in the Boundary conditions Ragna body was starting to corrupt. I guess you remember his looks when he and Amane were talking.

Sooner or later he would turn into Black Beast or something other due to Azure Grimoire influence + his PFD origin. Not sure how it works within Azure but it would be safer to join to "Saya" and sealed in the Master Unit.

The same thing is with Naoto: without the Azure he will turn into vampire (not the Black Beast) and like I said in the "Story Discussion" thread he may be this brother who "devoured" own sister. After all Naoto was killed by Clavis Alucard in the BB world. Not sure how things would end in the BEE.

Anyway -> where are the true gods??? Ragna killed the original Susano'o (Terumi) but where are the original Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi?

We also had several Black Beasts:

1) The Original Black Beast aka God of Calamity aka Yamata no Orochi mentioned in XBlaze

2) Black Beast created by combination between Nu and Ragna

3) Random Black Beasts created by humanity during the war with PFD

4) Black Beast who destroyed whole world

I guess that Izanami was able to call the first one according to Rachel words in episode 1 of CF.

On 11.10.2016 at 1:58 AM, relic.nt said:

like with the space cowboy, flower girl, or cart drive

PS. Ok -> Cowboy Bebop, Aerith but the last one? Who did you mean? I would plus Zero as well from Mega Man series. The reploid died in Mega Man Zero 4.

Well...

I took me two free bans to find out this thread existed, hope a lightning bolt does me justice! XD

Naoto shows up Ragna's tatoo when powered up and now that it has been confirmed that Prime Field Devices are able to mate, I couldn't help but think that maybe Naoto's and Saya's mother was a PFD.

I was recently looking through the epilogue cutscene and something caught my attention during that moment between Tsubaki and Rachel. And I think there has someone who didn't forgot our dear Grim Reaper. Think about this:

1. Tsubaki says she came to fulfill her promise to Rachel, which was mentioned at the end of CP, which was "If you don't kill Ragna before he dies, you should kill me." (something in these lines). However, we have two contradictions here: first, if Rags made everyone forget him, how Tsubaki would fulfill her promise, or have the need to kill Rachel, because Tsubaki has her justice, even being a little twisted, and her justice wouldn't say "Let one random bastard and kill Rachel, because yes", which is the second contradiction.

2. When Rachel asks about Tsubaki not hearing about her name like a long time ago, probably the red head wanted to check something in this possibility. Think about this: If she indeed got Hakumen's armor, she can have a bigger perception about possibilities and time, which made her ask to Rachel about the sword, if Rachel didn't remember Ragna, it would make a little pointless to kill Rachel even if Rachel awaited for her to come. Also, Tsubaki didn't questioned even further about the sword, just about "Who" did it belong?

Rachel can remember him unconsciously while that red head is the most likely the ally of justice that naoto mentioned an alternate tsubaki in susanoo. 

Just a thought but Ragna erased everyone's memories of himself in the BB world, but Naoto isn't from that world/timeline. So theoretically, does Naoto still remember who Ragna is? I'm working under the assumption he was sent back to his own world/time at the end. 

I think the new saga would be about other worlds since the bb world is done. In Trevor's mori said he won't make an aftermath light novel about Jin,tsubaki,and the rest from cf. He also said that Jin will no longer fight anymore due using all of his strength on the body trinity made for him. Well I guess that means Jin's ,Tsubaki,Kagura,and Noel's story is done and so we will most likely move on to a new cast with few returning characters.

I'm unfamiliar with Platnium moveset wise, but I was playing against her as Hazama and she threw a Kazuma doll at me. I think the move name is " Happy Magika ", does she have special interactions with this move with anyone else? Thought it was interesting,

On 11/6/2016 at 11:21 AM, Sashide said:

I'm unfamiliar with Platnium moveset wise, but I was playing against her as Hazama and she threw a Kazuma doll at me. I think the move name is " Happy Magika ", does she have special interactions with this move with anyone else? Thought it was interesting,

Hazama can produce a Kazuma doll, and Ragna can produce a pure white Ragna doll. Not sure about anyone else.

15 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Hazama can produce a Kazuma doll, and Ragna can produce a pure white Ragna doll. Not sure about anyone else.

Huh, I knew about the Kazuma doll, but never heard it's Hazama-specific. You know, at this point there are so many little details connecting Hazama and Kazuma on some foreshadowing-like level, I think I'm gonna be disappointed if they are not revealed to be the same guy (or otherwise connected) in the end. Always thought that particular plot-twist would be just... too anime for them not to use it.

On 11/8/2016 at 4:36 AM, In&Out said:

Huh, I knew about the Kazuma doll, but never heard it's Hazama-specific. You know, at this point there are so many little details connecting Hazama and Kazuma on some foreshadowing-like level, I think I'm gonna be disappointed if they are not revealed to be the same guy (or otherwise connected) in the end. Always thought that particular plot-twist would be just... too anime for them not to use it.

Well they already are connecting being Terumi's vessels, but I think it's more than that. Just the subtle hints in CF, and that Mori tweeted a Kazuma picture out of the blue with his birthday (Jan 11). He never had a canon bday before, and ti seems pretty random to draw him all of a sudden? Hmmm....

Well about possible future sequel I think it would about a new cast and Alpha-1 could be the new main character after Ragna with very few returning characters.

On 10/16/2016 at 11:28 PM, Kenji Harima said:

1) The Original Black Beast aka God of Calamity aka Yamata no Orochi mentioned in XBlaze

2) Black Beast created by combination between Nu and Ragna

3) Random Black Beasts created by humanity during the war with PFD

4) Black Beast who destroyed whole world

No1 No3 and No4 are all just the same Black Beast.

Humanity didn't create multiple mini Black Beasts. They made multiple Izayois and based on Izayoi they made the MOTHER OF ALL PHENOMENA WEAPONS a.k.a. The OG Black Beast using an Ancient Ragna as the core. 

XBlaze is kinda weird because it's an altered past created from the ending of BBCF due to Ragna returning all possibilities back to the world.

The whole history of XBlaze is weird because it's a distorted version of the Original World.

Kinda like a remake of a Prequel.

Then that remake gets its own sequel and so its own continuity that's completely different from the very continuity it originated from.

tl;dr XBlaze is not BlazBlue's past.

Similar but not equal to how BB!Relius Clover's Naoto that he knows is not Bloodedge Experience Naoto.

You seem to lack insight. You need more eyes in your brain.

Have you prayed to Kos (or some say Kosm) lately? If not, you should.