Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

P.R.O.

STL GARBAGE: OG thread

okay boys and girls and.. whatever you want to be. lets start planning our next meetup day. i would like to do this one on a weekday if at all possible so AKA can attend. any thoughts?

okay boys and girls and.. whatever you want to be. lets start planning our next meetup day. i would like to do this one on a weekday if at all possible so AKA can attend. any thoughts?

You should call him and just ask. As for me, im free any day as long as i have a ride :toot:

Well I'd enjoy playing competitively sometime, though I'm sure I'm not there yet. I went to Aerial Rave to size up the tourney, but unfortunately there weren't enough players to hold the tournament :sweatdrop:

I'm guessing it's safe to say that BBCS is dead tourney-wise in STL? Shame cuz at the one AR I actually made the trip for there was a decent amount of players. I'll also guessing the release of AH3 and the nearing release of MvC3 are some of the reasons for the decline in interest

Also, I doubt that anyone here will make the trip, but just in case: the 26th of this month will be the next KC tourney

Ahh sorry i kinda dropped trying to get a meetup organized, between the snow and the fact ive been super busy the past month or so i havent had time to do much about it. things look to be warming/clearing up a bit though and id like to get another meetup sometime soon.

Right...it was only like 3 of us there...its like 10 or 11 people who play the game in STL...I was there playin Hakumen and Litchi...

Were you the Asian fella' with the wife and the cute kid that left early? I watched you guys play for a bit but I can't remember who played which characters.

Were you the Asian fella' with the wife and the cute kid that left early? I watched you guys play for a bit but I can't remember who played which characters.

No, that was David...He was playing Carl. I was the black dude with the glasses that was playing David that also had the cute little kid running around and getting into shit...

AH3 isn't really the issue, its the release of Marvel and no hype for Blaz anymore...Evilben, if you have a hook up it should be like Sunday day because after that Marvel comes out and Blaz is pretty much dead until CS2 drops...

sorry guys, this weekend ended up being stupid. i didnt even get a chance to get on my computer to say i couldnt do anything yesterday

Hey guys, A.R.K. III (one of the largest fighting game tournaments in the South) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Arcana Heart 3, Blazblue: CS, Tekken 6, SSF4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager) as well as a stream station. If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10889-A.R.K.-III!-Conway-AR-4-2-11-BB-SSF4-MvC3-T6-Smash-More!. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional BlazBlue community as a whole. Thanks guys!

I don't know who is still checking this thread anymore, but there is a GGXX:AC revival going on in the STL thread on shoryuken.com. I'm going to try to really try to bring this game back and get some new blood to play it. Post up here or there and let me know what you guys think. I don't know how many of you check both threads so I option-selected, lol.