Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTivegamerS

ACTivegamers Triple Threat @ Hawthorne, CA 11/14 (BB, T6, SF4!) $2.2K pot for BB!!

Triple Threat suffers math fail.

$20 venue fee
+$10 BlazBlue entry
====
 $36 credit card charge.

:psyduck::wtf: and wtf. +$6 to feed SF4 frenzy?

EDIT: and the other arithmetic fail:

$420  1st place
 $120  2nd place
+ $60  3rd place
=====
$2200   total prize

EDIT2: webpage update fail?

^^ Lol, that's no longer the pot breakdown. It's $75 at 5th, and goes up from there. Sucks about the +6 though. Don't understand that one at all. You missed the preregister date maybe?

It was $10 entry fee when the pot was $600. They probably changed it to $16 when the pot became $2200, which matches the fee and prize for sf4/tekken. I guess they let the early entrants stay in with the cheaper entry fee.

Dacidbro.

I'll hair MM you for my paul mitchell collection.

:psyduck:

But I don't have anything of equivalent value, I don't use any hair products!

How about we just do friendlies, sev

Good luck to all of you playing in the BB tourney. I'll be there to help run the tourney (and play casuals).

Who is showing up tonight (friday) for this? I'm trying to weigh going tonight in addition to tomorrow for casuals, but that would either cost a TON of gas for two drives, or require somewhere to stay tonight that is significantly closer to Hawthorne than Ventura.

Wazaam Just registered Biotch!! I am so down for MM if Dacidbro is down for one hehe.

I'm down. How much? :>

And Mike, I left my "PS3 connector cable" at your house.. if you get this previous to leaving, could you bring it? :vbang:

Pulsr is the only Nu that matters. Grats to Vet on winning, even though we wanted Matt to win for ultimate BBQ!

Also, in before Fred RAGE post about Triple Treat.