Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTivegamerS

ACTivegamers Triple Threat @ Hawthorne, CA 11/14 (BB, T6, SF4!) $2.2K pot for BB!!

Pulsr is the only Nu that matters. Grats to Vet on winning, even though we wanted Matt to win for ultimate BBQ!

Also, in before Fred RAGE post about Triple Treat.

The BBQ of fate has been broken. THE FUTURE HAS BEEN RUINED! :gonk:

Good lord I didn't take a copy of the bracket, I'm so dumb! (Really I just wanted to leave...) Since we had to play for it, and it'll make him happy: 5th) HellFromAbove 6th) Mike Z Heh.

I'll watch it, but I'm pretty sure what happened with Kijea accidentally used up all his barrier. EDIT: Uh... I actually have no idea what you're talking about. Kijea's health bar stayed in Danger. Though... I thought I did remember someone who ended up having to use all their barrier. Must be the pepsi talking. :psyduck:

OH HOLY SHIT Huge thanks to MikeZ for taking the initiative and running the tournament. Also thanks to anyone else who helped him run it. It went smooth as hell. (is hell smooth? whatever)

My impression of the first match of my first tournament. * MikeZ: "Are you Shinzatsu?" Shinzatsu: "Yeah." MikeZ: "Ok, you're fighting...CopperDabbit. I'm sorry." * And then I lost. But it was still fun to see so many awesome players!

First tourney. First match against pulsr. Brand new, not-broken-in stick. Final destination. Definitely fun getting to finally get out there and meet everyone, though.

Hey Bang Camero, you went right? How joo do as a bang player thats out there in thems tournaments :X?

I'm gunna be honest

I don't fully understand what you're asking me

There once was a tournament tagged by a rant and a bit, and alas my newest one is mollified and slow to be writ, for in spite of disastrous fail BlazBlue did manage to sail Because we customers stepped up to run our own @#$! P.S. mad props to MikeZ for carrying the torch. P.P.S. I'm still mad...

Triple Fail 1. You can't play the game till 2pm. (though we said 10 am) 2. We don't manage the tournament ourselves, so do whatever you want 3. We won't pay prize unless you wait till midnight. General: SoCal Weather was beautiful. Anime Cafe was hype. Korean BBQ was hype. Nu troops were gdlike. Final was ....hype? or disastrous.

SoCal Weather was beautiful.

Anime Cafe was hype.

Korean BBQ was hype.

Aksys was hype.

Litchi and Noel cosplayers were hot.

So right.

Hey Shinzatsu! It was nice meeting you and I had fun during that match. I hope you did too :)

I definitely had fun, Copper. I had heard a lot about you from these here boards and from Render himself. All the rumors were true.

I look forward playing you and your horrible, horrible bugs again sometime.

[ATTACH]1215[/ATTACH]

Triple Fail

1. You can't play the game till 2pm. (though we said 10 am)

2. We don't manage the tournament ourselves, so do whatever you want

3. We won't pay prize unless you wait till midnight.

General:

SoCal Weather was beautiful.

Anime Cafe was hype.

Korean BBQ was hype.

Nu troops were gdlike.

Final was ....hype? or disastrous.

These are always hype. Korean BBQ > V-13.

... Did the maids serve you Korean BBQ? Because that would be gdlike.

Though, I'm happy to hear that people still had fun despite the massive amounts of fail.

I'm gunna be honest

I don't fully understand what you're asking me

I'm asking if you went, and if you did, how did you do?