Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

what's the point in even risking yourself for air grab when there are so many other available options to punish bandit revolver if you see it coming?

what's the point in even risking yourself for air grab when there are so many other available options to punish bandit revolver if you see it coming?

Because Air Grabbinng a bandit revolver is cool B)

and im just asking if it is still doable, and this is the stupid questions thread right?

Because Air Grabbinng a bandit revolver is cool B)

and im just asking if it is still doable, and this is the stupid questions thread right?

If I remember correctly, Jam could parry airthrow him.... but thats a waste, parry to death is much better.

Man, theres alotta stupid posters these days. Orka, their stealing our titles D:

Complaining about stupid questions in the stupid questions thread is like complaining about sand in your shoes at the beach.

you probably always get bandit bringer and never see bandit revolver cus you mash too much.

Actually you can't really get Bringer mashing... you have to hold down kick.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the stats on the move's input? Do you have to just hold down for a certain number of frames, or do you just have to have the button down at a certain point? Any ideas? Might have to get the old slo-mo out to figure that out.

yea but if you let people that never play guilty gear or fighting games in general play around with sol, you will definitely see more bandit bringers than bandit revolvers. maybe it has something to do with unintentionally holding down the buttons is easier on pad than stick or something, but at least that's what i've noticed.

and as for the frames thing, that's kind of interesting... like does minimum frames of button-hold for stand alone bandit bringer (whatever that may be) the same as buffered bandit bringer?

question on iad: if you're doing iad right, how far off the ground should you be? there are some combos that require it, but i can't tell if i'm not doing it right or if i'm not at the right distance.

orka: i saw that manga that your pic in your avatar is from all over the place in japan when i went about 2 weeks ago. i was gonna buy it, but decided upon black lagoon, omega tribes, and ggxx slash. just figured i'd say.

hmm does anyone know how much frames we can cut during a stagger animation if we mash? I mean, we gotta press 6464646464 to escape the stagger, I wanna know how much frames one 6 or 4 can cut from the stagger animation

sorry if my question is a bit confusing ^^;

hmm does anyone know how much frames we can cut during a stagger animation if we mash? I mean, we gotta press 6464646464 to escape the stagger, I wanna know how much frames one 6 or 4 can cut from the stagger animation

sorry if my question is a bit confusing ^^;

I know what you mean. I would say it's a good question :D I want to know too.

I guess you could figure it out with a bit of free time. Record getting staggered with FRAPS and see how many frames it normally is. Then just input 1 direction while staggered, see how long it takes. Then try different numbers, you could probably get a formula.

If it's something like 1F per direction input, then you could theoretically cut stagger time to a third if you input two directions on each frame (Up+Left and Down+Right or something like that).

if you are looking to speed up your stagger do not use 6464646. make circular or triangular motions, this results in hitting the most directions with the least travel time.

^But you only cut down the staggered frames when you hit either 6 or 4 isn't it? Or does hitting 2 and 8 also cuts down the staggered frames?

How do u actually count a character a TOP or LOW tier? Is it stated somewhere? or noted by professionals? Or the Risk-rating in story mode of GGXXR?

How do u actually count a character a TOP or LOW tier? Is it stated somewhere? or noted by professionals? Or the Risk-rating in story mode of GGXXR?

evaluation from charts (how much a certain character won vs. another character), impressions from pro players. hard facts, usually.

Sign in to follow this