Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

what do you mean? the RC is P K S and i use the L2 button for it....i can roman cancel fujin fine in training mode but not in arcade or survival mode...and when i check the button configurations in the other modes they are exactly the same as in training mode.

anyone know why my one button RC for Fujin works in training mode but not in other modes?

Looks like a glitch, nothing to be done about it. Other then learn to RC diffrently.

The real mind boggler is, which mode is glitching? Training mode, or the other modes?

btw, it's the same for US AC.

btw, it's the same for US AC.
got damn it... there goes that idea.

guess i just need to start practicing pushing 3 buttons, i'll try triangle, circle and X at the same time.

i was hoping it was just for jap version.

I don't know if it interesting or not, but here goes.

I found another way to jump-install your super jump in 1 JC normal.

Here is the input on training mode with I-no: 5H 828

how to do it: press 5H and during the start up frames tap 8, then super jump cancel after the 5H. I pick I-no's 5H because it has alot of start up frames.

I gonna see if it is possible to do something with Chipp 5S 822H FRC.

Yes, it is interesting. People in the Slayer and Order-Sol forum talk about it all the time.

To JI Chipp's teleports, you should try it as 282. Works stand-alone as well.

The real mind boggler is, which mode is glitching? Training mode, or the other modes?
it has to be the other modes that are glitching, not training. cuz there is no reason i shouldn't be able to RC a fujin with one button....its get me pissed off that the P follow up comes out instead.

I don't know if it interesting or not, but here goes.

I found another way to jump-install your super jump in 1 JC normal.

Here is the input on training mode with I-no: 5H 828

how to do it: press 5H and during the start up frames tap 8, then super jump cancel after the 5H. I pick I-no's 5H because it has alot of start up frames.

I gonna see if it is possible to do something with Chipp 5S 822H FRC.

don't forget to check through our handy guide on the front page! :eng101:

When doing a JI, do you have to input the 8 during the active frames of the JCable attack, or can it be while the attack is buffered?

it has to be the other modes that are glitching, not training. cuz there is no reason i shouldn't be able to RC a fujin with one button....its get me pissed off that the P follow up comes out instead.

Well, it could just be one of those situations where the 1-button shouldn't work. Honestly, it's never safe to assume training mode isn't glitching and another mode is. Just look at JO. KJ and Divine Blade transport FRCs both can't be done with 1-button, because the OS order puts the followup before the FRC. It may be that you have to learn to RC without the button, but that will actually help you in the long run.

When doing a JI, do you have to input the 8 during the active frames of the JCable attack, or can it be while the attack is buffered?

I'm pretty sure inputting a jump while you're unable to jump won't do anything. To JI something, you have to interrupt the startup of the jump with something else, meaning that the jump itself has to be inputted when you're either neutral or in a JCable state.

An example to better understand what I'm asking:

May's SVD loop with a JI: 5S, JI, 5HS[2], SVD.

Since you have to charge the 2 immediately after inputting the 5HS, it makes it a lot harder to time the input for the JI. My question is can you input 8 the frame after pressing S for the install or do you have to wait until S hits for it to go through?

You have to wait. You can only JI when it's actually possible to jump, but you can't jump-cancel moves until they hit.

I'm sure it isn't zero...how would you know that? And going the other direction, dizzy resistence rating for the start of the round Is given for every character. You subtract on those charts and not add.

Going the way he said though...Nope I can't imagine how he would know the gauge does not start at zero, or why it would not start at zero.

a) there's problem in a random number. In formula it is 1.0-1.3, but in examples it is 1.00-1.03. I thought 1.00-1.03 is right.

b) I`ve tested this values on Zappa 2HS.

CH 2HS

number---stun

1.00-----34.5

1.03-----35.535

1.3------44.85

2HS(second hit)

1.00-----12

1.03-----12.36

1.3------15.6

CH 2HS,2HS

1.00-----46.5

1.03-----47.895

1.3------60.45

CH 2HS; CH 2HS(not in combo)

1.00-----68.5

1.03-----71.07

1.3------89.7

CH 2HS, 2HS sometimes stuns sol with SR 60, but I couldn`t even once stun Johnny(65). There are two possibilities:

1. Random number lies between 1 and 1.3

2. Stun resistance gauge at the start of round isn`t maximum

Also after dizzy character has more resistance, cause CH 2HS; CH 2HS(68.5-89.7) never stuns Johnny.

Hi guys, I have a short question. I notice that in some match vids... after the dust attack, some players follow up with some air combo BUT the background doesn't turn into starry one. Why is this so? Just curious.

Hey guys, just recently got Guilty Gear X2 Reload on my laptop. And I was wondering how to do QCF, HCfs and so on with my current keyboard configuration. I read a guide on GameFAQs that stated that the default configuration for a regular keyboard would be the numpad:

That way it imitates the analog stick and a QCF would be done by pressing 236

However because I am using a laptop and the directional keys are set as WASD.

keyboardconfig.jpg

With this kind of a configuration, how can I enable my Forward-Down, Forward-Up, Back-Down, and Back-Up?

Sign in to follow this