Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

might as well addon that

Dizzy's throw, both air and ground, can pop the bubble, aswell.

Is it really worth practicing GGX# on a x-box con im trying too do IAD and anything suggest but man im boptching up stuff nasty. Also dang nabit RC and FRC is hard ><!!! Anytips since im stuck on a xb pad or some motion or thumb jerking sensation?

dizzy's bubble is not untechable, although it can be for some characters if they get CH at a low height.

My bad then, I thought it was.

now that i think about it i don't think i've tried survival mode yet

Does anyone know what the Slash Survival order is?

what u mean?

DO u mean like on Level 20 u fight against potemkin and level 500 u fight against gold potemkin? Which characters u fight depending on the level?

i think it's potemkin lvl 20, millia lvl 40. thats about as far i can get. can't get to level 60 character :cry:

Yes that's what I mean Hatorri, and no, it isn't important, but this IS the stupid question thread.

what u mean?

DO u mean like on Level 20 u fight against potemkin and level 500 u fight against gold potemkin? Which characters u fight depending on the level?

i think it's potemkin lvl 20, millia lvl 40. thats about as far i can get. can't get to level 60 character :cry:

Are you joking? :confused: About not being able to get to level 60 that is.

Hidden

sure

These are the things that have an influence on the damage scaling..

1.) Character Defense Modifier

2.) Guts Rating

3.) Guard Gauge

4.) Prorating

5.) Forced Prorating

For 1 to 3 look here:

www.romancancel.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.117.2

Prorating and Forced Prorating are explained here (hard to find, as it was actually an OT discussion :P):

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=928&page=7&pp=10

Thanks, but a lot this stuff seems too confusing lol. Although, i do understand some of the prorating part

Thanks, but a lot this stuff seems too confusing lol. Although, i do understand some of the prorating part

Hm.. hope this helps.. if not, ask what you don’t understand.. this is pretty short since I didn’t want to write a novel or something^^

chara defence modifier:

Every chara has the same amount of life (420 points), but the “defence modifier” increases or decreases the actual damage the move does. If the move does say 20 dmg and your modifier is 1,10 you get 22 dmg. Is it exactly 1,00 you get 20 damage. Is it lower you get less than 20 dmg.

guts rating:

As your life sinks under 56% the “real” damage reduction starts.

Depending on your Guts Rating (0-5) you get a different percentage of the damage the move would actually do once your live sinks under certain levels. This means the lower your life gets, the lower gets the damage you actually take.

guard gauge:

As long as it is over 50% every move does full damage (but after the defence modifier and the guts rating took effect). If it gets lower than 50% the move does less damage. So If you did fill your enemies gauge (50% filled is standard) you will have no further damage reduction for a few hits. If the Guage ends up under 50% after a hit or a combo, it will be reseted back to 50%.

Oh, and if it flashes, every hit is counted as a counterhit. And every time your enemy blocks the gauge fills up a bit (except he uses FD).

Hm.. hope this helps.. if not, ask what you don’t understand.. this is pretty short since I didn’t want to write a novel or something^^

chara defence rating:

Every chara has the same amount of life (420 points), but the “defence modifier” increases or decreases the actual damage the move does. If the move does say 20 dmg and your modifier is 1,10 you get 22 dmg. Is it exactly 1,00 you get 20 damage. Is it lower you get less than 20 dmg.

guts rating:

As your life sinks under 56% the “real” damage reduction starts.

Depending on your Guts Rating (0-5) you get a different percentage of the damage the move would actually do once your live sinks under certain levels. This means the lower your life gets, the lower gets the damage you actually take.

guard gauge:

As long as it is over 50% every move does full damage (but after the defence modifier and the Guts Rating took effect). If it gets lower than 50% the move does less damage. So If you did fill your enemies gauge (50% filled is standard) you will have no further damage reduction for a few hits. If the Guage ends up under 50% after a hit or a combo, it will be reseted to 50%.

Oh, and if it flashes, every hit is counted as a counterhit. And every time your enemy blocks the gauge fills up a bit (except he uses FD).

Oh ok, everything seems to make a bit more sense now. I never knew that if guard gauge flashes that every hit is a counterhit. Thanks a lot.

Hidden

Lvl 20: Potemkin

40 - chipp 280 - May

60 - Anji 300 - Johnny

80 - millia 320 - Testament

100 - eddie 340 - Baiken

120 - Venom 360 - Jam

140 - Ky 380 - Dizzy

160 - faust 400 - Robo Ky

180 - zappa 420 - Kliff

200 - Bridget 440 - Justice

220 - Axl 460 - Order Sol

240 - I- no 480 - Sol

260 - Slayer 500 - A.B.A.

Level 520 is gold potemkin then it just follows the same order above. but they are gold

Lvl 20: Potemkin

40 - chipp

60 - Anji

80 - millia

100 - eddie

120 - Venom

140 - Ky

160 - faust

180 - zappa

200 - Bridget

220 - Axl

240 - I- no

260 - Slayer

280 - May

300 - Johnny

320 - Testament

340 - Baiken

360 - Jam

380 - Dizzy

400 - Robo Ky

420 - Kliff

440 - Justice

460 - Order Sol

480 - Sol

500 - A.B.A.

Level 520 is gold potemkin then it just follows the same order above. but they are gold

I'm assuiming that now there's 25 characters that there's no "normal gold" sol at the end, as it were, rather, you just get Super gold Sol.

As in, #R had Gold Sol at 920, and then Super Gold Sol at 999. But the way its set out, if super gold sol is still at 999, then Gold Sol won't be in there at all.

Here's a stupid question.

Does Anji's Kou (P at Autoguard) have invincibility? I have really no way to test it, but I'm just curious I guess.

According to the frame data page

1-6 F of Invincible to strikes. The move has a startup of 4, 2 frame active for 1st hit.

So the move is invincible through the 1st hit.

Hidden
Here's a stupid question.

Does Anji's Kou (P at Autoguard) have invincibility? I have really no way to test it, but I'm just curious I guess.

That's not a stupid question at all!

1?6? Invincibility to strikes .1st hit sucks them in.

Hits 1?7 float. 8th hit causes blow back.

1st hit untechable time: 120?. Hits 2?8 Untechable time: ?0?.

In CH state on the way down (till landing).

There ya go.

PS: It was nice playing you in the tourney.

Who has relatively favorable matchups against Sol?

EDIT: Just to be clear, favorable *in the US*. I don't need to beat Japanese Sols lol.

Sign in to follow this