Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

General Gameplay Questions Thread - POST YOUR GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS HERE

I would think having your name on a list of the best players in the US would be worth a bit, at least. I guess that doesn't mean much to some people though.

You don't have to have everyone in the same place at once, but you'd eventually have to have everyone play everyone else, and that would be pretty difficult if you've got half of your best on the EC and the other half on the WC. The problem is that there's just no money involved, and fighting game players are, as a rule, poor as fuck.

I really don't think we should put a tier list in this thread as it is, if this thread is for beginners, posting such a list would just mean everyone new to this site suddenly becomes eddie/slayer lamers.

I really don't think we should put a tier list in this thread as it is, if this thread is for beginners, posting such a list would just mean everyone new to this site suddenly becomes eddie/slayer lamers.

I would think having your name on a list of the best players in the US would be worth a bit, at least. I guess that doesn't mean much to some people though.

You don't have to have everyone in the same place at once, but you'd eventually have to have everyone play everyone else, and that would be pretty difficult if you've got half of your best on the EC and the other half on the WC. The problem is that there's just no money involved, and fighting game players are, as a rule, poor as fuck.

You could do the scrub favorite and get the CPU to do all the matches.

You could do the scrub favorite and get the CPU to do all the matches.

Hmm I had no idea there was a new ranking,I think the new one should be put in there especially since I finally have proff that jam is ranked higher than slayer millia too...don't say thats not proff...quite...I need this...

Hmm I had no idea there was a new ranking,I think the new one should be put in there especially since I finally have proff that jam is ranked higher than slayer millia too...don't say thats not proff...quite...I need this...

Does it matter? The differences between one rank and the ones next to it are negligable, which is a good thing.

I think this topic has completely digressed, how about someone just deletes the last few posts, including this one, so we can get back to answering newb questions.

Does it matter? The differences between one rank and the ones next to it are negligable, which is a good thing.

I think this topic has completely digressed, how about someone just deletes the last few posts, including this one, so we can get back to answering newb questions.

Tier rank's matter im playing slayer!!....you don't know what it's like anilhating people and having them saying slayer is too good...when there using higher ranked characters..I need this..

Tier rank's matter im playing slayer!!....you don't know what it's like anilhating people and having them saying slayer is too good...when there using higher ranked characters..I need this..

You need this? It only proves your mates' point, Slayer is right up there in the rankings.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me the exact mechanics of a weapon clash, as in, the causes and all of the effects. I know it shortens the recovery time on the moves that clashed, but I don't know which moves get affected more than others.

You need this? It only proves your mates' point, Slayer is right up there in the rankings.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me the exact mechanics of a weapon clash, as in, the causes and all of the effects. I know it shortens the recovery time on the moves that clashed, but I don't know which moves get affected more than others.

Any time two hit-boxes colide but neither colide with any hittable-boxes, you get a clash (assuming both are physical hits capable of clashing). It lets you cancel the move into anything else (Need to FD to block though). It doesn't change the properties of the moves otherwise.

Any time two hit-boxes colide but neither colide with any hittable-boxes, you get a clash (assuming both are physical hits capable of clashing). It lets you cancel the move into anything else (Need to FD to block though). It doesn't change the properties of the moves otherwise.

Has the move itself considered to have used a hit then upon clash? E.g. if Potemkin does j.D and clashes but doesn't cancel, will he still do damage if he lands on his opponent?

Has the move itself considered to have used a hit then upon clash? E.g. if Potemkin does j.D and clashes but doesn't cancel, will he still do damage if he lands on his opponent?

Sign in to follow this